The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is it time for the Garden to go?

Go down 
+6
Denovissimus
darkeyes80
alondrianyx
Taman
Judge Jane
Nicky Mayfair
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Is time for the Garden to go?
Yes it is, and goodbye to everyone
Is it time for the Garden to go? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Is it time for the Garden to go? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No it isn't, I'll try and post a little more
Is it time for the Garden to go? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Is it time for the Garden to go? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
A Facebook Garden is the way foward
Is it time for the Garden to go? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap67%Is it time for the Garden to go? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

Is it time for the Garden to go? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it time for the Garden to go?   Is it time for the Garden to go? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 6:12 am

Nicky Mayfair wrote:
Jane and I discussed it yesterday and we might trial Facebook but keep this place open until we're sure. My main concern with Facebook is making sure it's a totally private group, where someone has to ask to join and can't see any of our posts until they're approved

I think that is a splendid idea!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for the Garden to go?   Is it time for the Garden to go? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:27 am

I've created a Facebook page but as I'm not overly experienced in it I'm already running into problems and hope Sheila can help; for starters when I try and post I end up posting as 'The Garden District', I guess because I created it, but I want my posts to appear as myself, how do I do that?
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for the Garden to go?   Is it time for the Garden to go? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:59 pm

Update; I've deleted the first page as it was a 'page' when what in fact I wanted was a 'group', and I've added everyone here - I think - that I could remember; we can mull over other additions later. The privacy setting is at maximum but if anyone had a friend who they could ask to try and see the page to check, would be much appreciated
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for the Garden to go?   Is it time for the Garden to go? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:45 am

I didn't know if this would work but I think I like it! My phone tells me when someone posts do I 'm more likely to check and respond. I will post up sone video of dracula's castle as we drove by it....when I'm sure it is private !! I can spam with pictures from my phone !!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for the Garden to go?   Is it time for the Garden to go? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 4:15 am

we need someone who isn't a member to see if they can see the page; can you ask anyone you know, pet? someone you don't mind if they did see it, while there's not much up there yet? I've set the group setting to private/invite only but it would be good to have that verified
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for the Garden to go?   Is it time for the Garden to go? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 6:21 am

Only Cosmin really and I'd rather keep it private from him.....maybe I can check on his phone later....
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for the Garden to go?   Is it time for the Garden to go? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 6:48 am

yah do!
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for the Garden to go?   Is it time for the Garden to go? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:41 am

Just need to say that julesy is the only one who isn't on Facebook!

Jules if you read this we would love you to make a Facebook account and join us. Make it anonymous if you want to, it is a closed group . Let me know your username if you do join so Nicky can add you
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for the Garden to go?   Is it time for the Garden to go? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:56 am

anonymous or an alias!
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for the Garden to go?   Is it time for the Garden to go? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:29 am

Dont take away the Garden! I just havent posted much lately with all the shit going on. Im back bitches. I still dislike fakebook.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for the Garden to go?   Is it time for the Garden to go? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:52 am

you're back but we're not! come on Jules, give Facebook a go! just create an account called 'Sassycat'!
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for the Garden to go?   Is it time for the Garden to go? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:59 am

I may not like it. Im used to here. dammit. i dont wanna open a facebook. its too..out there. Id rather just not post here if it doesnt exist, I guess. Whoa is me.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for the Garden to go?   Is it time for the Garden to go? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 1:40 am

Jules you're taking it as some sort of personal slight when it isn't that at all! this place was dying on its feet but Facebook has given the Garden a new lease of life!! it's a private group! no one can see in or out! it's more private than this place! and you'd be using an alias anyway!!
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for the Garden to go?   Is it time for the Garden to go? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 2:16 am

Awww Jules I hope you will join, it is fun and has been much busier over there. Easy to post pictures and things too
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for the Garden to go?   Is it time for the Garden to go? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:10 am

ok next week I will open a 'ghost' acct. and see how it goes. lol
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for the Garden to go?   Is it time for the Garden to go? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:10 am

yay!
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for the Garden to go?   Is it time for the Garden to go? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 1:31 am

Jules Nicky will have to add you to the group over there so just post what your account name is - do it in the dark room if you prefer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it time for the Garden to go?   Is it time for the Garden to go? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it time for the Garden to go?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2