The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer

Go down 
+7
Taman
sassycatj
LadyMandingo
Nicky Mayfair
Denovissimus
Judge Jane
alondrianyx
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer Empty
PostSubject: Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer   Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:42 am

meh
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer   Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:44 am

just messing around with the theme!
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer   Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 8:11 am

Vinny ended up being fed twice today, lack of communication between me and Rick, I fed him early when rick was out then washed up so he fed him again before I realised. Course he ate it all, he's eat all day if we let him!

Dogs been ok all day but now acting really weird, he can't settle, I reckon he feels sick or ill.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer   Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:54 pm

What a great weekend I've had. Hanging out with friends to see The Devil's Blood on friday night, hanging out with another friend for that fabulous Philipino buffer on saturday, hanging with another friend at the comic expo to get John Barrowman's and Anne Rice's autograph...and ending with a fantastic episode of Game of Thrones.

And now it storms and rains...I should sleep good tonight.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer   Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:02 pm

Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer 1437168020
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer   Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:32 pm

Morning!

Did you see the pic of Anne rice and John barrowman having a chat on Facebook?
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer   Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:11 pm

I want to see Jesse's pics, and know what she said to him!!
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer   Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:28 am

Oh yeah, I saw him with John B on facebook but not Anne. Are there pics Jesse?!

Training tomorrow so have to get up earlier to get there...and my tattoo is itchy, took a while to get to sleep last night!
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer   Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:27 am

i want another tattoo, i just need a job first to pay for it lol

oh well, theo goes to school full time in sept so i'll look over the summer hols to start the 2nd week of sept (if i'm lucky)
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer   Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 2:16 pm

Judge Jane wrote:
Vinny ended up being fed twice today, lack of communication between me and Rick, I fed him early when rick was out then washed up so he fed him again before I realised. Course he ate it all, he's eat all day if we let him!

Dogs been ok all day but now acting really weird, he can't settle, I reckon he feels sick or ill.

Jane you only feed him once a day?
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer   Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 2:20 pm

anyone watch the american The Voice? Boooo on Christina and Blake tonight! They made unbelievably shitty choices!!!

Work has SUCKED at both spas last week and so far this week aint looking too promising. I was gonna start looking for a waitressing job yesterday, but on saturday the second spa I work at, the owner she said because many of my colonic appts have been cancelling, she is gonna start giving me some facial appts as well AND she is gonna train me on 2 or 3 of the medical skin machines. Not sure which ones, she didnt say. But she had wanted to train me on all her machines (there is like 15 or more, insane!) but I had to turn that down cause it would take like 6 months training full time to learn them all and financially I cant afford to do that so she understands that so she said she will train me on 2 or 3 and that way I can at least get more appts that way as well.

So because of that, for now, I am gonna still hold off on waitressing again and hopefully this pans out for me.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer   Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 2:21 pm

where has jules been?
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer   Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:34 pm

ive been dead! Jan Brujah had me killed! lol

Just been busy. Went to Jazzfest this weekend. Dinners and family get togethers...oy vey.

Anyone, Jesse? seen Tupac hologram at coachella? dunno what to make of it. Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer 3912710552

Eating a late night taco which I shouldnt do but cant resist. effing awesome!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer   Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:36 pm

Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer   Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:03 am

whats this about a tupac hologram? I heard them mentioning something the other day about Tupac when I walked past my mom watching the news but I didnt stop to hear what they were saying about him.
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer   Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:59 am

Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer   Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:55 am

LadyMandingo wrote:
Judge Jane wrote:

Jane you only feed him once a day?

One main meal a day, this is quite common for dogs. He gets some dog biscuits in the mornings for his breakfast, and he usually gets some of we have too so he doesn't starve!!

He was still a bit off yesterday morning but then later he was back to normal. He's such a robust dog, I'm not used to him being ill.
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer   Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:59 am

Took 90 minutes to get to our head office this morning for training. Ended up being 10 mins late...stupid traffic! So glad I don't go through that on a daily basis anymore.

Back to my nice comfy desk tomorrow!

Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer   Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:18 am

Stevie's birthday today, took him out for a meal
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer   Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:05 am

Pequena gets fed 3 meals a day but when I move I am probably going to do two meals,give her the same amount of food she gets now just two bigger meals instead of 3 smaller ones. It just will be easier for the days I am working. I can do the 3 times a day now cause my mom helps with feeding her.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer   Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:21 am

Jules technically it wasn't a hologram. It was a projection, very clever, but not even modern. It was a technique called Pepper's Ghost using reflective mylar and was invented in 1860, a parlour trick with mirrors! But the CGI technology used to project was very high tech and really was quite impressive.
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer   Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:26 pm

those bitches should have come up with something 2012! lol it was pretty cool. as some of the comments said...the audience was probably high and thought it was real. lol!

We both have the day off tomorrow. Watching Braveheart for the millionth time tonight.Everytime it comes on we have to watch. No matter what part. lol

FREEDOM!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer   Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:06 pm

Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer   Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:26 am

no one wants to let Tupac be dead! Just like Elvis!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer   Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:27 am

so I watched The Voice last night and this morning right before I woke up, I was having this AMAZING dream where me and Adam Levine fell in love!!! *sighs* *faints* he was soooo crazy about me! Couldnt keep his hands off me! And I could sing really well in my dream too and he kept asking me to sing for him. I woke up with a big smile! It was so nice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer   Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 519 ~ Sitting in Hell With an Ice Cold Beer
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next