The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

John Travolta in gay grope shocker!

Go down 
+5
Denovissimus
Judge Jane
darkeyes80
Taman
Nicky Mayfair
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

John Travolta in gay grope shocker! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Travolta in gay grope shocker!   John Travolta in gay grope shocker! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:06 am

this gay grope case seems to have totally dropped off the media radar
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: John Travolta in gay grope shocker!   John Travolta in gay grope shocker! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:23 pm

Denovissimus wrote:
I believe it! Its said he's 8 inches!

I believe it too about John Travolta, because those gay rumors have been flying around about him for several years now.

There is also the rumor that both Will Smith and Jada are both gay and they are each other's beards. Although I think they are getting divorced now? So maybe that will come to light?
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: John Travolta in gay grope shocker!   John Travolta in gay grope shocker! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:24 pm

StevieF wrote:
I get the opposite, with people assuming I'm straight. I have a framed photo of Nicky on my desk at work and in recent months two different new people who don't know me, have asked me if he was my son!

asked if he was your SON! OMG! Stevie are you that much older than Nicky that he could pass for your son? I dont think so!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: John Travolta in gay grope shocker!   John Travolta in gay grope shocker! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:26 pm

StevieF wrote:
Yes, Nicky is older than me by 21 months! He does look boyish so does look younger than me. Especially as since I've been with Nicky I have aged prematurely from the stress :) and due to the strain on my wallet !!!

I believe it!

Steve, make a heterosexual copy of yourself, and then ship him abroad to me. I have never been spoiled by a man! I want to see what it is like to live like Nicky!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: John Travolta in gay grope shocker!   John Travolta in gay grope shocker! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:28 pm

StevieF wrote:
LOL Rodney Very Happy

Although it sometimes happens like that,

OMG!!!! John Travolta in gay grope shocker! - Page 2 2335345769 John Travolta in gay grope shocker! - Page 2 2335345769 John Travolta in gay grope shocker! - Page 2 2335345769 John Travolta in gay grope shocker! - Page 2 2335345769 John Travolta in gay grope shocker! - Page 2 2335345769 John Travolta in gay grope shocker! - Page 2 2335345769

No offense Nicky, but Steve how the hell do you put up with him???????
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: John Travolta in gay grope shocker!   John Travolta in gay grope shocker! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:28 pm

darkeyes80 wrote:
Everybody likes em big. don't matter if it's black or, white 8)

it does matter, to me!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: John Travolta in gay grope shocker!   John Travolta in gay grope shocker! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:30 am

Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: John Travolta in gay grope shocker!   John Travolta in gay grope shocker! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:09 am

LadyMandingo wrote:
StevieF wrote:
I get the opposite, with people assuming I'm straight. I have a framed photo of Nicky on my desk at work and in recent months two different new people who don't know me, have asked me if he was my son!

asked if he was your SON! OMG! Stevie are you that much older than Nicky that he could pass for your son? I dont think so!

several people asked!!
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: John Travolta in gay grope shocker!   John Travolta in gay grope shocker! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:25 am

A former pilot who claims to have had a secret gay relationship with John Travolta is suing the actor ... claiming he NEVER signed a confidentiality agreement that would stop him from talking to the media ... but Travolta's camp says he's completely full of crap.

The man behind the lawsuit is Doug Gotterba -- who claims he served as Travolta's pilot from 1981 to 1987. Gotterba made headlines recently when he reportedly spoke to the National Enquirer about his "steamy affair" with the actor.

Gotterba does not go into detail about his personal relationship with Travolta in the lawsuit ... but says after the media tidal wave that ensued, he received a threatening letter from Travolta's attorney Marty Singer.

In the suit, Gotterba claims Singer threatened to sue him for violating a confidentiality agreement he signed when he stopped working for Travolta.

Gotterba claims he DID sign a termination agreement ... but it didn't include anything about confidentiality. Therefore, Gotterba says he did nothing wrong ... and should be allowed to talk about Travolta without fear of a lawsuit.

But Singer tells TMZ Gotterba's lawsuit is "ridiculous" ... because he DID sign a contract that contains a confidentiality agreement ... and he even included the document in his lawsuit.

Singer adds, "Mr. Gotterba obviously filed this lawsuit to get his 15 minutes of fame. We plan to get this meritless case promptly dismissed."

Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: John Travolta in gay grope shocker!   John Travolta in gay grope shocker! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:35 am

I just saw John Travolta on some Grease reunion thing with Olivia Neutron-Bomb and his hair is plastic looking, like an action man; I'm sure he's a homo
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: John Travolta in gay grope shocker!   John Travolta in gay grope shocker! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:46 am

John Travolta in gay grope shocker! - Page 2 0206-john-travolta-fabian-2

JOHN TRAVOLTA
Cruise Ship Assault Suit
Mysteriously Dropped

John Travolta is officially off the hook in an alleged high seas assault -- the cruise ship employee who sued him agreed to drop the matter ... just 2 days after a judge ruled the case would be argued in open court.

As TMZ first reported, Fabian Zanzi sued Travolta last June ... accusing the actor of exposing his penis in his stateroom, and hugging Zanzi during a 2009 Royal Caribbean cruise.

But on Friday a federal judge shut down Travolta's attempt to handle the case in arbitration, instead of going to trial. The judge's decision essentially left Travolta's attorneys with 2 options -- go through a messy public trial ... or reach a settlement with Zanzi.

The case was dismissed on Monday, but terms were not disclosed -- so it's unclear if Travolta made a financial settlement with Zanzi.
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: John Travolta in gay grope shocker!   John Travolta in gay grope shocker! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:05 pm

John REVOLTA! John Travolta in gay grope shocker! - Page 2 2274306131
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: John Travolta in gay grope shocker!   John Travolta in gay grope shocker! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:14 pm

sassycatj wrote:
John REVOLTA! John Travolta in gay grope shocker! - Page 2 2274306131

John Travolta in gay grope shocker! - Page 2 2335345769
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: John Travolta in gay grope shocker!   John Travolta in gay grope shocker! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:36 pm

If he keeps harassing, he needs to start making more money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Travolta in gay grope shocker!   John Travolta in gay grope shocker! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John Travolta in gay grope shocker!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2