The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:47 am

yeah, again just ok; fun but forgettable - the Cybermen next week better not let me down!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:04 pm

The Cybermen episode was better; I liked the redesign and esp. the new 'running' action where they're so fast that everyone else is frozen. This was probably the best episode, after the Ice Warrior one
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:41 pm

It was ok, I hated the kids involvement
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 11:56 pm

someone give him a bucket of fried chicken!
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:08 am

Omg!!! Tonight's was amazing! Not saying anything, don't want to spoil it for Jesse!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 8:40 am

Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 5 2966226808 classic Who fanwank!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:15 am

It was great! Loved it! Even River was tolerable this time! Though I didn't like the cheat of her saying his name to get into the tomb and we didn't hear it so we don't know what it is.
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:27 pm

But clara may have heard it. I liked this and last weeks, i thought warwick was fantastic last week. Now i just cant wait til november

Of course what id like is for the doctor to take a trip to alagaesia, help angela finish knitting her hat lol
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:34 pm

who?
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 5:16 am

The author of the inhereritence cycle is a huge doctor who fan, theres at least 2 references in the books. The lonely god and the slitheens planet which i cant spell, i think theres another but im not sure

Angela is a character in the books, at one point shes knitting a hat witha word in it. 'it says raxicori... Oh you wouldnt get it'
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:29 am

Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 5 1762530889
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:56 pm

why clap lovah?!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:36 am

I liked Matt's work but I still would like someone a bit older for the role
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5