The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Questions Returns III

Go down 
+6
alondrianyx
LadyMandingo
sassycatj
darkeyes80
Taman
Judge Jane
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

Random Questions Returns III - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:58 am

I agree, and I'm pretty sure research has been done in this area. If you as a sick person know that others are praying for you and you believe in god..pretty sure that kind of mindset can help you recover.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:13 am

praying is another form of positive thinking and invoking the law of attraction. Since I do believe in the power of the law of attraction, I would say that yes, praying can possibly have an influence
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:32 pm

Could you stop eating meat?
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:32 am

I dont know, I ask myself this question sometime. Although I dont eat a lot of meat, and some days I dont eat meat at all which makes me think that I could. However, I think that if we were meant to be omnivores we wouldnt eat meat at all, so I think as a species we are supposed to. And I just dont like soy that much to replace meat with it. Plus there is a lot of literature suggesting that soy is not that good for you (especially for women because it interfers with our estrogen) but especially since almost all soy in this country is genetically modifed, I cant put my life in the hands of soy over meat.
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 5:30 am

I couldn't stop as I'm so fussy about what I can eat.

But if we had to kill our own meat like in days of old most people wouldn't be able to.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:34 am

yea I would become a vegetarian if I had to kill my own meat too, jane. I dont think I could do that. Or watch someone else do it
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 3:30 pm

It would be very difficult for me to stop eating meat entirely. I do sometimes play with the idea but I have never been dead serious. Humans have always eaten meat though not in large quontities like today. Someone said that it started to go horribily wrong when we started to eat it like bread, in stead of considering it as something special. A feast. That change of thinking lead to mass production and the cruel use of animals.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:29 am

well in the early days of the human species, the "caveman" days, meat what was people primarily ate. There was no agriculture back then, only root vegatables and fruit.
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:20 pm

Yes but the meat was low fat and they ate what they got. So there were days when they had none. But yes, meat has always been there. I guess this diet is good for your heart, blood preasure etc but can cause osteoporosis. It wasn't a problem for them because of their short lives but for us, it would be.

But I think we have passed that idea that only one way of eating is the right way. Its different for different people. I cannot eat everything that is considered healthy.. for example many things high in fiber, give me an very upset stomach. Luckily in this plentiful world, there are always options.
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:35 pm

I couldnt give up meat. Impossible. Prime rib and pork chops are my weakness.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 2:11 pm

Taman wrote:
Could you stop eating meat?

I gave up cock today
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:38 pm

lol sure.
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:09 am

I just spoke to Satan and he confirmed that, hell has not frozen over. So , I don't believe you gave up cock, Jessekins.
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:02 am

Random Questions Returns III - Page 6 2335345769
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:23 am

It's true! Plus I haven't wanked since Sept 30th! Random Questions Returns III - Page 6 4225072840

So the next questions is...how long do any of you think you can go without sex or self gratification! I'm ten days in! Random Questions Returns III - Page 6 3474311545
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:03 am

10 days is nothing Random Questions Returns III - Page 6 3814707160
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:42 am

Denovissimus wrote:
It's true! Plus I haven't wanked since Sept 30th! Random Questions Returns III - Page 6 4225072840

So the next questions is...how long do any of you think you can go without sex or self gratification! I'm ten days in! Random Questions Returns III - Page 6 3474311545

who are you wanking, jessekins???!!!!

2 times in my life I have had to go an entire year without sex. But without sex or masturbation? Probably about a week for me! lol

I asked my boyfriend the other day what was the longest he had ever gone without sex. He said 9 months. When he first came to this country he didnt have sex for 9 months. He said by month 7 he was going insane! He claims that he is not into masturbaiton much and only does it on occassion. Yea right!
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 12:03 pm

what country is your bf from Michele?

I could last 4 to 5 days without sex. If that. As for wanking a few weeks ago I wanked my man off in the wee hours of the morning. No sex, just me wanking him off. lol He was humming all morning. Random Questions Returns III - Page 6 2271603068
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:58 am

he is from Mexico jules
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 6:59 am

my boyfriend lost his virginity at age 14 to a then 38 year old woman whom he dated for a year and lived with for 6 months when he was that young! He was fucking crazy!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:18 am

Female pedophile!!!! shocked
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 3:42 pm

Eww the f' eeewwwwww.
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 6:21 am

If she was a man; she'd be locked up.
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:15 pm

Exactly! It seems to be more allowed for women though technically a women of that age can totally push a younger boy into doing things he isn't ready for.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 4:58 am

I know, right? But also who knows what the laws are in mexico, anyways. Their justice system is corrupt and probably overstretched anyway with all the drug cartels and what not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Questions Returns III
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Garden District :: 1239 First Street :: The double parlour-
Jump to: