The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anne Rice Interview in UK Telegraph

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

Anne Rice Interview in UK Telegraph Empty
PostSubject: Anne Rice Interview in UK Telegraph   Anne Rice Interview in UK Telegraph I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:06 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/books/authorinterviews/9025728/Anne-Rice-interview-with-the-vampire-writer.html

thought I'd give this it's own thread as it's a really good, in-depth interview, and put in in the Parlour so everyone saw it
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Anne Rice Interview in UK Telegraph   Anne Rice Interview in UK Telegraph I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:30 am

I didn't know she was living with one of her sisters now.

How he describes her is so how she is - little but formidable!
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Anne Rice Interview in UK Telegraph   Anne Rice Interview in UK Telegraph I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:30 pm

I really enjoyed that interview, too. Esp. the bit where she strikes him as a woman who likes an argument. Makes me love her even more. I would LOVE to argue with her!Which would never happen. because if pigs start to fly and I do get to meet her; I know I'll just be agreeing with everything she says and have her adopt me. Or , marry me off to her son(is he rich?) just so that I can have the name: Rodney Rice. Come on; it sounds totally credible!
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Anne Rice Interview in UK Telegraph   Anne Rice Interview in UK Telegraph I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:19 am

She talks about killing evildoers... ring a bell, anyone? To me it sounds like she is doing the vampire thing again but with werewolves.
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Anne Rice Interview in UK Telegraph   Anne Rice Interview in UK Telegraph I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:15 am

Yeah, I immediately thought the same thing.I dunno if that' gonna work for me. Nearing the end of the VC's I started feeling she was flogging a dead horse. I dunno, this "redemption-stuff" is a recurring theme for Rice. I would love to argue with her about that." Redemption, redemption redemption, the VC's, the Mayfairs...change your tune, lady!:P
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Anne Rice Interview in UK Telegraph   Anne Rice Interview in UK Telegraph I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:35 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anne Rice Interview in UK Telegraph   Anne Rice Interview in UK Telegraph I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anne Rice Interview in UK Telegraph
Page 1 of 1