The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anne Rice writes zombies!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

Anne Rice writes zombies! Empty
PostSubject: Anne Rice writes zombies!   Anne Rice writes zombies! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:10 am

this just posted on Anne's Facebook page:

Anne Rice

Zombies. Help me out with this one. I'm being asked, repeatedly, will I write about zombies. What, to you, is a zombie? Is it a reanimated corpse, without mind, that wants to eat human flesh? Is it a human being, robbed of soul, who does the bidding of another? Explain if you will. I'm kind of lost here.

please, no, Anne - zombies are boring - the Witches back now, please
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Anne Rice writes zombies!   Anne Rice writes zombies! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:02 am

Pet you should write for The Sun, they also think of headlines designed to shock but then when you read the story they are massive exaggerations!!

Zombies are huge right now, which is probably why she has been asked if she is going to write about them. I don't see how she can make zombies appealing. Zombies can't be thinking, feeling beings with souls - as she favours with the creatures she depicts.

Zombies just want to eat your bbbbrrrraaaaiiiinnnssss!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Anne Rice writes zombies!   Anne Rice writes zombies! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 2:24 pm

I agree, NO ZOMBIES!!! I STILL say she should write that book she was gonna write years ago solely on the Talamasca! Would be interesting to get the story behind the origins of the Talamasca!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Anne Rice writes zombies!   Anne Rice writes zombies! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 2:25 pm

Judge Jane wrote:
Pet you should write for The Sun, they also think of headlines designed to shock but then when you read the story they are massive exaggerations!!

!

Damn nicky! That was quite a burn Jane just gave you there!
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Anne Rice writes zombies!   Anne Rice writes zombies! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:53 am

Anne Rice writes zombies! 2271603068
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Anne Rice writes zombies!   Anne Rice writes zombies! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:19 am

she's a bitch, yah!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Anne Rice writes zombies!   Anne Rice writes zombies! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:12 am

*high fives jane*
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Anne Rice writes zombies!   Anne Rice writes zombies! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:15 am

I wonder if she watches The Walking Dead? I don't recall. I loved the twist revealed on the finale of The Walking Dead, that everyone has the zombie virus and that all it takes is for you to die to become a zombie, not get bitten by one.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Anne Rice writes zombies!   Anne Rice writes zombies! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:13 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmLgsdUsLVg

it's so strange seeing them together!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Anne Rice writes zombies!   Anne Rice writes zombies! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:47 pm

and what's great is that I was at that event and met both! Anne Rice writes zombies! 1762530889

also saw Xander from Buffy, Sam from Lord of the Rings, Val Kilmer, some ex wrestler named Virgil, some Boomer guy from the original Battlestar Galactica...and I believe ex cook county president Todd Stroger, lol
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Anne Rice writes zombies!   Anne Rice writes zombies! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 7:56 am

Did you have to pay for autographs there?
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Anne Rice writes zombies!   Anne Rice writes zombies! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:40 am

$40 for John! Anne was free
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Anne Rice writes zombies!   Anne Rice writes zombies! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:17 am

Denovissimus wrote:
and what's great is that I was at that event and met both! Anne Rice writes zombies! 1762530889

also saw Xander from Buffy, Sam from Lord of the Rings, Val Kilmer, some ex wrestler named Virgil, some Boomer guy from the original Battlestar Galactica...and I believe ex cook county president Todd Stroger, lol

how did val kilmer look?
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Anne Rice writes zombies!   Anne Rice writes zombies! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:28 pm

$40!!!!! Anne Rice writes zombies! 1792775232
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Anne Rice writes zombies!   Anne Rice writes zombies! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:03 am

Val Kilmer looked bloated! He had on sunglasses and a hat to hide himself and they wouldn't allow pictures!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Anne Rice writes zombies!   Anne Rice writes zombies! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:04 am

Nicky I told myself I would never pay to get an autograph...but this is Captain Jack! Anne Rice writes zombies! 1534449723
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Anne Rice writes zombies!   Anne Rice writes zombies! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:08 am

Same kind of price as at many events over here, I think it's about £25
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Anne Rice writes zombies!   Anne Rice writes zombies! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:09 pm

Denovissimus wrote:
Val Kilmer looked bloated! He had on sunglasses and a hat to hide himself and they wouldn't allow pictures!

why was he there then?!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Anne Rice writes zombies!   Anne Rice writes zombies! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:59 am

to earn some dough since he has no movie career right now! I don't know how much he was charging
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anne Rice writes zombies!   Anne Rice writes zombies! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anne Rice writes zombies!
Page 1 of 1