The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze

Go down 
+7
alondrianyx
darkeyes80
Nicky Mayfair
LadyMandingo
sassycatj
Denovissimus
Judge Jane
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:15 am

let's wait and see if the movie even takes off, first!
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:45 am

Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:51 am

not so taken with the grey goatee...
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:14 am

gah. There's always something, isn't there, Nick? He's kinda hot!

I love him for shooting daughters' laptop. That's one Dad you don't fuck around with. hahahah
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:05 am

He can unload on flesh pistal on me! Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 8 3814707160
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:05 am

hi :)

watching a show about a guy who restores vw bugs and campervans, they are bloody gorgerous. i'd love a bug or a campervan but they are so popular now they are really expensive
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:03 am

Jesse and Rodney in redneck daddy love shocker! affraid
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:18 am

well, as its not a school night theo is allowed a dvd while he goes to sleep, just gone turn everything off and he is sock on with his feet on the pillow, flat on his back

craigs about to hurt me i think, but its his fault. he put stand by me on but i know every line but when i'm not saying the lines along with the film i'm moaning about whats been cut. i knew some would have to be cut because of the time it was on but its still annoying
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:19 am

Have overspent this week but I am happy! I needed some new clothes and stuff anyway Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 8 519941289

Productive week off really, got some jobs done, assembled a new bathroom storage cabinet, I love assembling furniture!
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:36 am

that dad is aiiiaght.. for like my older sister of aunt. lol

Quote :
watching a show about a guy who restores vw bugs and campervans, they are bloody gorgerous. i'd love a bug or a campervan but they are so popular now they are really expensive

they are popular here too. Im soo glad I got mine at a steal. Its worth way more than what I paid for it. Good on gas too.
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:48 am

Do you have the modern version of the beetle over there..

like this

http://www.carautoportal.com/car-images/volkswagen/volkswagen-beetle/volkswagen-beetle.jpg

Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:56 am

Yeah we do Jane. They suck! not even right.

Old version has trunk in the front, engine in back. air cooled, no radiator. All stick shift, not automatic options.

Oh and the old ones you can custom a million different ways on your own. Not one old bug Ive seen is exactly the same.

My uncles have had or have, baja bugs,bus, bug/truck. Karmann ghia. The only thing that they never had was a VW THING.

Rick wants to get one and fix it up. They basically have all the same style motors.

http://www.dastank.com/

Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:20 am

I have not said since you posted your buggy picture, and you will very, very, very, seldom hear Dan Gifford say this but your car is cool chica. Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 8 1002320772
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:47 am

Took the long route to the show, it's ugly out and I don't trust drivers on the expressway so close to the lake with weather like this, but made it safely Thank You My Joven!! At a bar now, my friend went to watch aluminum foil, lol, am leaving soon to join him for Volbeat, then Motörhead...zzzzz...then MEGADETH
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 1:07 pm

Thanks Dan and have fun Jesse Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 8 1002320772

Oh Jesse I wanna pm u a link to a band that my sisters ooooooolllllld boyfriend is in now and lemme know if they are good or not. He is the drummer.

He is like in his late 30s early 40s now. His best friend back then dated my other sister(double dating lol) and is now the supervisor of my hubby. (Rick hates him)

Weird how shit ends up and how people know people you know.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:13 pm

oh vey what a long day!!!!

Me and Mont saw The Chronicles last night. It was pretty good, an interesting movie. It was better than I thought it was gonna be. We held hands and snuggled during the movie, it was nice.

then as we are going back to my car, I realize that I left my lights on. Couldnt get the car started. The battery wasnt completely dead as my headlights were still on but close to it. Discovered also that I did not have any jumper cables in my car. yay. I was gonna call roadside assitance when the car finally started. Thank god!

By the time we got back to my house, my parents were in bed. Snuck him in. We had great sex twice. Then cuddled and talked for like another hour. Talked mostly about politics.

He is a big Ron Paul fan! He is a high ranking officer in the army. We talked about how much longer he is gonna be in the army. Still has several more years. He goes back to Afganistan in a week for just two more months. Then he will be back in the states for 1 year before having to go back to afganistan.

When he comes back he is going to florida for 4 months to finish up his graduate program. Then he will be stationed in upstate NY for like 7 months before being shipped back to Afganistan (HOPEFULLY, the war will be over by then)

When he is in upstate NY he will be 6 hours away from philly, though still far, that is the closest he has ever been to here since I have known him. I dont know, I would be willing to possibly try a long distance relationship when he is in NY if he is. He said when he is there he will be able to come to philly more to see his family, plus IF we were together, I could drive up there a couple of times.

I dont know, I have always REALLY liked him. From what I know of him, he is very sweet, very smart, cute, sexy, good in bed and he said one of the things he likes about me is that I am one of the few people he talk about what he calls "geeky" topics with (like politics and other current events and philosophy, etc) cause most people arent into those things. I said yup. I feel ya! Anyway, it is simply his being in the army that is really like the only reason we never tried to date. Which sucks.

Today is actually his birthday, I will call him later.

Yea so in the morning my mom always gets up with my dad and then when he leaves for work she goes back to bed (now that she is retired) but of course, this morning she did NOT come back to bed. GRRRRR! So I couldnt sneak him back out. So we had sex again while we waited for the coast to be clear, lol. Then my mom finally came up to her room so we left then. She knew I had someone over though, I figured she probably did. She gave me a little bit of a lecture on not sleeping with strangers and I told her how I have been friends with him for 6 years. And she said

"you have sex with a friend?" I said yea mom, a lot of people do that nowadays. I told her how we have only ever been friends only because he is in the army and is always stationed far.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:17 pm

anyway, worked both jobs today on only 3 hours sleep. I was fine at the spa. I did two colonics.Then I had a facial. Whenever I do a facial while running on very little sleep, it makes me so relaxed that it almost makes me fall asleep. That happened today. I almost fell asleep during the facial and from then on the rest of the day I was likea walking zombie, trying to stay awake. I was so tired at Chilis I did not want to be there.

I hope I get to see Monty again before he goes back next weekend. Most likely I wont, cause he has his son and he has to spend a lot of time with his mom and brother and other family and friends and such. But he said he might be able to see me again before he goes, I dont know. I wont count on it, but I hope so. I really missed him these past few years I havent seen him Sad
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:27 pm

Awww Michele. Well, at least you got your freak on. Do hope you get somthing "real".,soon.
Not to be funny or, anything but, he'll be going to Afghanistan a coupla more times and you're already thinking long distance relationship. Has he mentioned getting that serious with you? Enjoy it for what it is but; don't get your hopes up , honey. You deserve more than waiting around for a possibility. What you deserve is certainty.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:59 pm

Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 8 1437168020
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:37 am

Afternoon!

It wasn't as cold out as I thought, still staying in for rest of the day though! Rick's gone to see StR Wars 3d with his mate but I wasn't interested in going. 3d annoys me!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:13 am

did you send Jules? I don't see no pm boxes

what a show and what a night, I had skipped Lacuna Coil to hang out at a gay sports bar in the area, but after the show my friend practically begged me to go to Cobra Lounge where Lacuna Coil was gonna play a short acoustic set! so got to see them in a very small place and I guess that was cool but I still don't care for the band
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:07 am

Sounds like you had a good time, Michele! You are not going to "wait on him" though? If you happen to be free when he is closer then why not but everything else seems gambling.

Saw Star Wars 3D yesterday and then had few drinks with workmates. Today bit of cooking, cleaning and writing.
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:18 am

I sent it yesterday but in my sent box it is blank. sent you a shorter version Jesse.

Had a heart attack on a plate for breakfast. Crouissant with bacon, sausage, egg and cheese. Oh and half a hash brown thrown in there. Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 8 1792775232

Might go to the centennial party downtown.

I know Im lame but I wanna see Gin Blossoms, Michelle Branch and George Benson

I love the song Breezin even if it has no lyrics. That and Masquerade. lol

Going for music and food!
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:22 am

ooh, i like gin blossoms

baked a cake today, total chocolate evilness. cheated cos it was from a pre-made mix and ready made choc fudge icing but trying to bake from scratch with theo around is a nightmare

i realised after i should have put red food dye in and then it could have been a red velvet cake but never mind
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:08 am

Got my Devil's Blood cd and tshirt in the mail today! Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 8 1002320772 Already copied it into my iTunes, my iPhone, and my iPod, and when I head out to the tattoo shop I'll copy it into my car's music server, gonna be rocking the hell out this cd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next