The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze

Go down 
+7
alondrianyx
darkeyes80
Nicky Mayfair
LadyMandingo
sassycatj
Denovissimus
Judge Jane
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:36 am

darkeyes80 wrote:
Awww Michele. Well, at least you got your freak on. Do hope you get somthing "real".,soon.
Not to be funny or, anything but, he'll be going to Afghanistan a coupla more times and you're already thinking long distance relationship. Has he mentioned getting that serious with you? Enjoy it for what it is but; don't get your hopes up , honey. You deserve more than waiting around for a possibility. What you deserve is certainty.

I am always very anti long distance relationships. Which is why I never even bothered broaching the subject before. When he told me he would be in upstate NY come september, that made me think MAYBE. though it is still far, not that far. And I cant seem to find a great guy around here. If we are both still single by then, maybe I will see if he wants to try or not. But yea, I dont have my hopes up.

I did ask him once a few months ago when we were talking online. We were talking about how we both have bad luck with the opposite sex. And I had asked him, if he would ever want a relationship with me if we were geographically close. He said "yea, sure I would try a relationship with you. Why wouldnt I? you are sweet and sexy and a good friend. I would give it a try and see if we would work or not" that did suprise me a little cause I never thought that he would want to, that maybe he just liked me for sex and nothing more.

Alright, I need to stop talking about it and stop thinking about him. I just texted him happy birthday.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:45 am

So I found out last night that at Chilis they are transfering our general manager of 3 years to another store and they are bringing back the psycho bitch he had replaced 3 years ago to our store.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

this woman is literally the BIGGEST nightmare in the WORLD!!! Everyone HATES her and when they took her out of our store they promised us that she would never be allowed to work in our store again.

LIARS!!!!!

This girl heather already put in a transfer to another store, and my friend Jeannette is quitting because she is coming back. Jeannette already has another interview today.

Well, as for me, I absolutely hate this woman and I do NOT want to work for her again. However, I am going to see if I am even working the same as she is. Because I only work like 15 hours a week there now, the last time she was at that store I worked 30 hours a week. And she now has a kid. so I am HOPING that that means that she will be working mostly day shifts and not night shifts, since I work mostly only night. If that is the case, I may hardly ever see her. If that can be how it is, then I may not need to leave.

If that is not the case, and she is almost always there when I am, then I will look for something else.

I cant stand that cunt. I cant believe the company is doing this to us.
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:55 am

messing around on the computer the other day I ran across The Hunky Jesus Contest put on by the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence every Easter. Who knew? Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 9 2271603068 I want to go.

Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 9 Jesus2011Body
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:56 am

Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 9 Jesus2011MuscleBear
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:57 am

Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 9 Hunky-jesus
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:18 am

LMAO!!! that is too funny
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:12 am

appointment set for tuesday evening for my Miguel memorial tattoo Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 9 1002320772
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:13 am

I don't like that I get emails from this message board. I forget to turn that off.
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:30 am

Getting ready to go to concert centennial thing.

Im pissed again...my sis is going out with that fat sweaty red faced ugly fuck tonight.
You cant be that desperate! Apparently she is! I wouldnt sleep or been seen with him hes so pathetic. Ewww.

I made fun of her all day about it. She laughed cause she thought I was kidding..I wasnt.

I hate women like my sister. Pathetic and desperate. Id rather stay home and read or watch movies.

Ugh and to top it off he thinks he is Eminem. Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 9 3912710552
Pinche pendejo.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:37 am

quit hating woman its bad for your skin! lol!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:33 pm

lol, Jesse

in case anyone on here doesnt already know, Whitney Houston died today.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:15 pm

a sad ending for her
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:30 pm

I'm high and feeling good, sufficiently medicated, though I think I will have one more bowl...listening to The Devil's Blood...so good I tell you
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:35 pm

concert was awesome.

was right in front of gate before stage. I have pics Ill post later
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:36 pm

I think dinner for V day tomorrow.

I wanna see that Denzel movie too.

Poor Whitney.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:44 pm

what's for v day dinner Jules? channel our dark inner woman and listen to The Devil's Blood ;)
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:03 pm

Geez, Whitney dead....It's weird how when an artist dies; you immediately go back to their early work. I can't get "you give good love" outta my head!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:12 pm

Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 9 1437168020
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:01 am

Quote :
quit hating woman its bad for your skin!

Ok maybe I do hate...Hate that she will piss and moan when he goes back to his wife and kids. Dispicable. Futile. oy vey

I hear ya Rodney. I cant get Wanna Dance with somebody out of my head.

Grocery shopping and laundry today. i fucking hate sundays.
my stupid sis came over yesterday to do laundry and left it all in the spare room!

She is on my shit list. lol
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:52 am

I started listening to Whitney. Feels like the right thing to do though I was never a big fan.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:24 am

afternoon. I should workout today before going in to work but I dont feel like it. I havent worked out since tues so I know I really should. I have no motivation, grrrr
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:33 am

I feel ya Michele.

Just dreading back to work tomorrow, have to get in early to try and get a head-start on the catching up.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:39 am

hopefully this upcoming week is gonna be better at the spa. Last week was BEAT!
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:41 am

Is it usually busier at valentines?
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:43 am

workout? nah, great big chunk of chocolate cake for me lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next