The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze

Go down 
+7
alondrianyx
darkeyes80
Nicky Mayfair
LadyMandingo
sassycatj
Denovissimus
Judge Jane
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
sassycatj

sassycatj

Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:53 pm

Lmao, Ricks friend is makin fun of how we have an American flag in front of a foreign car. I said it sits next to a Dodge and a Jeep. Our dog is German too. And we have another Japenese car.

We are for all cultures. Dont hate. lol

Making turkey, bacon, avacado, swiss, croissants for dinner.

I aint cooking, boiling, baking, frying ........NOTHING.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:16 pm

I has a turkey sandwich for dinner as well
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:49 pm

my lovah is gonna play with my hair til I sleep. Hes so happy with his dinner.
So cute!

Im so tired he will hafta pick me up and take me to bed. SLEEEEPPPPY.

Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 2 2435349535
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:00 pm

Nicky Mayfair wrote:
like an American show's gonna run to ten seasons! no stamina!

there have actually been a handful of american shows that have run for 10 seasons
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:00 pm

Denovissimus wrote:
Average Americans have short attention spans and limited imaginations, it's the chemicals in the food I tell you

two thumbs up on that one!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:03 pm

Auntie Maine wrote:
Went to Portsmouth New Hampshire on Saturday afternoon and stayed at the hotel where my friend David is manager. Free room. Had dinner at a seafood place that has been around since 1940. Afterwards my stomach was upset so we did not go to the "gay" bar there. Just stayed around his room and got high and had drinks. Got up on Sunday and went to Boston so I could see the Pompeii exhibit at the Museum of Science there. It was fantastic! I would really like to see it again. It closes on Saturday and goes to Cincinnati next.

dan how are you doing with the ulcers? have they healed up completely yet?
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:04 pm

sassycatj wrote:
Lmao, Ricks friend is makin fun of how we have an American flag in front of a foreign car. I said it sits next to a Dodge and a Jeep. Our dog is German too. And we have another Japenese car.

We are for all cultures. Dont hate. lol

Making turkey, bacon, avacado, swiss, croissants for dinner.

I aint cooking, boiling, baking, frying ........NOTHING.

jules that sandwich sounds SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!!!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:16 pm

the tomato soup I ate for dinner gave me a little bit of heartburn. So I am drinking keifer to help rectify the situation
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:23 pm

Morning!

They ultrasound my whole stomach today. And also back at work but lighter day as the ultrathingie is in the middle of the day.

Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:13 pm

Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 2 1437168020
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:58 pm

hi :)

jesse, i'm not talking about jason but the actor would get to really show his stuff ;)
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:29 pm

Quote :
Wasn't there a hot guy cock shot in that movie Rodney? Maybe it was the sequel

There were two guys showing their peens. Big deal. But it's hardly worth watching the movie, for.

Season4 started off being a bit "meh". But Jesse is right: It gets going when the witch thing sets in.
Did'nt like the "fea" thing.Funny fact."Fee"(pronounced as "fea") means "fairy" in dutch.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:17 pm

we need a True Blood thread
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:26 am

hope it goes well Anne.

YES the sammich was delish. Gonna have it again tonight.

We need a Walking Dead thread too. Starts Feb. 12th I think. Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 2 949469974

Michele is drinking Kiefer Southerlands juice!
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:28 am

My ulcers were healed by the time I got home. They were cauterized in the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:38 am

I'm at doctors now, nearly run out of my new tablets.

Have to be honest and say that I am getting headaches less often, every 3 weeks or so i get them now, and when I do they last days and are hard to shift. But before it was 2 or 3 a week. I'll see what he says....
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:11 am

I created a True Blood discussion thread in Evelyn's Entertainment
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:22 am

I consumed a record breaking 45 grams of fiber yesterday! and I wasnt even TRYING to consume more than 35!

For breakfast I had a high fiber english muffin with hummus 10 grams
Fit Smart Shake 10 grams
2 clementines 3 grams
peanut butter and jelly sandwich on Arnolds whole grain high fiber bread 13 grams
grilled cheese on rye with tomato soup 4 grams
1 whole grain chocolate chip cookie 4 grams
1 serving of kefir 1 gram

craziness! I was talking to my parents last night about the importance of high fiber and squatting when you are having a bowel movement for colon cancer prevention. My dad asked me if I would ever get a colonoscopy. I said most likely not, if I keep up with squatting, high fiber, and cleaning out my colon the rest of my life, I dont think I would need to get one ever!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:26 am

Auntie Maine wrote:
My ulcers were healed by the time I got home. They were cauterized in the hospital.

thats what I thought but I wasnt sure
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:27 am

alright, need to get my ass in gear and get to work. Have a good day everyone!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:24 am

Squatting? Doesn't everyone squat when they shit?
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:50 am

Toilets give us a unnatural position to go in. You're supposed to get your feet up high and try to recreate a natural squat!

Doctor gave me a repeat prescription, said to take tablet daily and see how it goes.

Going to snow patrol tonight, I can hear them sound checking. Bloody cold waiting around...
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:57 am

Apparently Michele shits, standing up. *visualizes* Bwhahahahahaha!-and EEEEEeeeeuw.Kidding. she's right.

Is it like; pulling your knees towards your chest and start pooping? weeeird. Or you could stand on top of the toiletbowl and squat. I once had to take a dump when i was playing outside and I asked if I could go potty in our local mosque(i only had seconds to play with, could'nt go home)which was next to the playground. The toilet was a tiled area with a hole in it. So; you were forced to squat. The Hodja(muslim kiddie-priest) said it was the healthiest way of pooping. allah be praised :P

Been listening to songs of the 90's all day. Stuck with Kriss Kross in my head. cuz I'm the miggity miggity miggity mack daddy!
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:09 am

I fail to see how the shitting style would give you cancer but whatever.

Anyways, ultrasound went well, I am good. I still have blood and urine tests coming on Thursday but they should be fine too.
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:22 am

You get your results on thursday or are you going in for tests?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next