The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze

Go down 
+7
alondrianyx
darkeyes80
Nicky Mayfair
LadyMandingo
sassycatj
Denovissimus
Judge Jane
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:26 am

Taman wrote:
I fail to see how the shitting style would give you cancer but whatever.

Anyways, ultrasound went well, I am good. I still have blood and urine tests coming on Thursday but they should be fine too.

Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 3 1762530889
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:03 am

Denovissimus wrote:
Squatting? Doesn't everyone squat when they shit?

I dont know, you tell me. When you are sitting on the toliet, are you sitting straight up? Or are you leaning forward all the way with your abdomen completely against your thighs?
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:05 am

Quote :
You get your results on thursday or are you going in for tests?

Yeah results.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:07 am

darkeyes80 wrote:
Apparently Michele shits, standing up. *visualizes* Bwhahahahahaha!-and EEEEEeeeeuw.Kidding. she's right.

Is it like; pulling your knees towards your chest and start pooping? weeeird. Or you could stand on top of the toiletbowl and squat. I once had to take a dump when i was playing outside and I asked if I could go potty in our local mosque(i only had seconds to play with, could'nt go home)which was next to the playground. The toilet was a tiled area with a hole in it. So; you were forced to squat. The Hodja(muslim kiddie-priest) said it was the healthiest way of pooping. allah be praised :P

Been listening to songs of the 90's all day. Stuck with Kriss Kross in my head. cuz I'm the miggity miggity miggity mack daddy!

I wouldnt stand on the toilet and squat, lol. I would probably fall!

No I sit on the toilet but with myself leaning over and my legs up a bit so that my abdomen is pressing into my thighs. We have a device at work called a health step which is like a stool that goes around the toilet you put your feet on it and it puts you in the proper position. I dont have one of those at home so I just squat as best as I can on my own. I want to buy one though, we sell them at work. One day I will
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:14 am

[quote="Taman"]I fail to see how the shitting style would give you cancer but whatever.

it is simple. When you are just sitting up right on the toilet, your colon is not in proper alignment. So what happens is that fecal matter can get stuck in two places: in the beginning of your colon (called the ascending colon) which is on your right side and in the rectum/

By squatting, your right thigh is pressing on your ascending colon, which helps the fecal matter to go up through the ascending colon and over the heptic flexure (the curve on the right side into the transverse colon, which goes across your abdomen). When you dont have your thigh presssing against your ascending colon, the fecal matter may not always make it over and can get stuck and start to accumulate there. When you have old fecal matter that is stuck in the colon, it starts to putrefy. Causing the formation of polyps, cancer cells, and toxins breaking through the colon wall into the bloodstream.

And with the rectum, there is a muscle that wraps around the bottom of the rectum called the anal levator muscle. It is like a rubberband, essentially. When you are sitting in an upright position to go to the bathroom, the "rubberband" is tight around the rectum, choking it essentially. And so when you are trying to eliminate, you often cannot get the full bowel movement through the rectum.

When you are squatting, your left thigh pressing against your rectum allows for this rubber band muscle to relax and to open, allowing the rectum to fully open, allowing for the full movement to make its way through. If your rectum is not fully open when you go, again some fecal matter will get stuck in there.

In third world countries they mostly have those holes in the floor toilets usually, and so they squat. This, and also the fact that they eat real, whole foods over there and not processed crap like what americans eat, is why colon cancer is virtually non existent over there. And our sitting up to go to the bathroom and eating dead food made in a lab, is why colon cancer is so prevalent in the states.

Last edited by LadyMandingo on Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:15 am

OMG. LMAO. I'm getting my english words and synonyms all mixed up! I was like; A stool that goes all the way round the toilet? Michele has some giant turds!And she puts her feet on it!!!? Oh...she meant stool as in..stool:P
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:16 am

darkeyes80 wrote:
OMG. LMAO. I'm getting my english words and synonyms all mixed up! I was like; A stool that goes all the way round the toilet? Michele has some giant turds!And she puts her feet on it!!!? Oh...she meant stool as in..stool:P

Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 3 2335345769 Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 3 2335345769 Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 3 2335345769

I actually thought the same thing as I was typing it
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:39 am

I sort of sit upright but I lean foward a bit
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:46 am

waiting for Sheila to show up. where poop-stories continue.
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:50 am

Hola all! I go backread....
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:53 am

Lol, so we are actually discussing shitting BOTH on Facefuck and here?? WTF is wrong with us? Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 3 3175334217
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:54 am

it's Michele!!
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:54 am

sassycatj wrote:

Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 3 Boogey

my retardo cleaned up the bug, added a rack and new front bumper. Oh and yes we have a flag in the garage.

OMG Jules, what a sweet lil ride!
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:55 am

Nicky Mayfair wrote:
it's Michele!!

No, it's all of us!
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:56 am

Hi Nickykins! Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 3 2435349535
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:00 am

So having heard the same thing about Siamese (that they are too high strung) I have settled on either an exotic shorthair or a Himalayan. I have found the cattery and am going there next week to pick a kitten out. It is a small cattery and all the kitties are hand-raised. I am really hoping this black exotic shorthair boy is a nice one cos I want to name him "Salem" and he *looks* adoreable.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:01 am

Michele is getting hung up on the fear of you-know-what; Michele, you'll end up like me, scared of your own shadow at this rate!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:02 am

hola Sheila! Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 3 3292267040
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:06 am

Nicky Mayfair wrote:
Michele is getting hung up on the fear of you-know-what; Michele, you'll end up like me, scared of your own shadow at this rate!

no nicky, I would never be like you!!!! lol. well with cancer rates at 42%, it is something worth doing whatever you can to prevent.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:07 am

good luck with your cat hunting, Sheila!!
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:08 am

Thanks Michele! Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 3 669037212 Yours was one of the pieces of advice I heeded, btw.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:10 am

[quote="LadyMandingo"]
Nicky Mayfair wrote:

no nicky, I would never be like you!!!! lol.

don't say it like that!! My fear of it hasn't yet reached the point where I study my shitting position!
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:11 am

On the subject of fear and cancer and my lovah Spartacus being gone from this world untimely, I think I should go to the dr and have a full checkup. I can just imagine how happy Mark would be if I died The thought of his joy alone is enough to make me sit up and take notice (and possibly risk the horror of a blowout by getting some water flushed up my butt every now and then!)
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:11 am

[quote="Nicky Mayfair"]
LadyMandingo wrote:
Nicky Mayfair wrote:

no nicky, I would never be like you!!!! lol.

don't say it like that!! My fear of it hasn't yet reached the point where I study my shitting position!

Does Michele study her shitting position? Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 3 872919100
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:12 am

Cos I agree...that might be taking it a bit far Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 3 3175334217
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze   Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 516 ~ The Big Frrrrrrrreeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzze
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next