The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"

Go down 
+7
Denovissimus
Judge Jane
alondrianyx
LadyMandingo
Taman
Nicky Mayfair
darkeyes80
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Taman

Taman

Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:27 am

I am one of those freaks that have no interest towards Spain! Then again its also good to break those "I don't think its the country for me and I base this on nothing" rules Very Happy My friends going to Barcelona on July.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:29 am

I can't abide Spain simply for their animal rights record
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:45 am

nicky, you and steve could always offer your spare bedroom to anne for a few days then she'd only have to pay for flights ;)

i've only been to spain once when i was about 5/6, we were in a cafe and i bitched out the owner til he turned the bull fighting off

michele, rodney is joking with you, he's being sarcastic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:55 am

alondrianyx wrote:
nicky, you and steve could always offer your spare bedroom to anne for a few days then she'd only have to pay for flights ;)

just what I was thinking!
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:25 am

I'm not sure what this thread title is about and I do backread!!

Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:09 am

Title too funny, another good contender would have been "drink the kool-aid bitch"

Michele darling, you and your friend have a long way toward fully understanding and implanting the universal laws. TOO much negativity from you and sounds like from your friend. Wonder why you live struggling the way you do? Cause of that energy you put out honey dear but that's ok I don't hate you, just your sometimes ignorance  Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 2 2271603068
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:53 am

Shit! Rodney 's dick is now tainted!  Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 2 2274306131

Puts my $500 back into the rent boy account.
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:58 am

Woo Hoo Swamp people tonight. I am so addicted to that show. Love me some big lip sexy Cajun Jay Paul Molinere.  Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 2 1534449723

His daddy and him.
 Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 2 Swamp-people
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:14 am

swamp fuckers, how butch, yes please
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:29 am

lol. I went out yesterday with my workmates and we went to a bar/eatery/saloon. Ya know the kind with a mechanical bull?

Well they were all in love with the bartender. He was a cutie but they were going crazy for him. lol He gave us a few free shots. Oh and at the bar they have a bar for pull ups and they asked him to do a couple and he did!

My buds thought I was crazy cause I wasnt all ga ga for him like they were. I said "Yes he is a cutie but I dont think about strange guys like that"
Then one of the girls said " See me in a few years. ,,"  Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 2 2335345769
Good thing there was napkins around for thier drooling.

Im so lame.

They wanna go next week with our friend with big boobs who likes every man even though she is married. That should be a blast.
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:31 am

Oh and that swamp fucker.....that earrings gotta go.  Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 2 1063792289
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:04 am

And the weird plaited pony-tail...But they seem to be fuckable enough?Hot cajun-sex. .

and michele...do you think I'm being sarcastic? do you? do you? hm, hm?You still have two posts of sucking up to do,btw.

Anne-i would love to be in a position where I can travel,again....I have the same thing with Spain. i've been there once, when i was 9. I don't know; it's almost as if i don't want to go to Spain out of principle. and i don't even know why? Eventhough, i know it's a beautiful country!

If Anne is going to London; I'm going too! holland is a nice place to visit. but, definately for a weekend-thing. Unless you want to spend hrs travelling from one "attraction" to the next. i say: Stick to Amsterdam, visit Rotterdam and Maastricht. and you're done :P
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:14 am

Quote :
Shit! Rodney 's dick is now tainted!

Puts my $500 back into the rent boy account

Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 2 2335345769 My eyes raced over your post and I thought it said: "Rodney puts his 500$ dick back into a rentboy"

Quote :
michele, rodney is joking with you, he's being sarcastic
In a sarcastic tone: Alondria is right,Michele..I was being sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:35 am

Quote :
Title too funny, another good contender would have been "drink the kool-aid bitch"
Yeah, i thought that too. but, it was too "obvious". "Click here to see more" was a gift from baby jesus. I mean; you can't come up with shit like that. I'm gonna use it as a catchphrase. Like when somebody does or says something so stupid to the point of retardation; I'll say(with the right amount of dryness):"click here to see more". It'll catch on. Once HBO picks up my non-existing script for this edgy-new series I'm creating in my head.

But would'nt it be funny if there was a show with characters based on us forumites? only extremely exeggerated? The script can write itself. just a matter of copy-pasting some posts and you've got Emmy award winning material...Who should I get to play Michele? For some reason, I'm thinking Debra Messing. weird. I could totally see her playing Michele? Why?
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:38 am

Only one person could play me and that's me!  Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 2 1002320772

damn you Dan I want to shower but I want to see these swamp men's catch that gourmand monster! lol
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:39 am

Quote :
I'm not sure what this thread title is about and I do backread!!

heheheh. It's in the previous thread. Hidden like an "Easter egg"
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:40 am

No. Jesse! It's my show! I'm the only one who'll play me. The rest of you will be casted!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:51 am

no creature on earth on imitate my swagger! my wit! my sneer! my cock sucking skills!

Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 2 2335345769
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:17 pm

see? and that's exactly why I won't let you play yourself! My actor would not imitate you! he would act out a character based on you! And since you have an old soul; i think your character should be played by someone older than yourself....but who? i'm thinking...alan rickman....gary oldman...someone past their prime but. sharp as a knife. Jeremy Irons...I will have my people call your people when I find someone:P
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:56 pm

older than myself! shocked

Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 2 1792775232
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:18 pm

Denovissimus wrote:

Michele darling, you and your friend have a long way toward fully understanding and implanting the universal laws. TOO much negativity from you and sounds like from your friend. Wonder why you live struggling the way you do? Cause of that energy you put out honey dear but that's ok I don't hate you, just your sometimes ignorance  Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 2 2271603068

how do I put out negative energy? YOU put out alot of negative energy.

I am not struggling that much most of the time anymore. besides, I have let go stressing about money. Even on the slower weeks, I dont let myself stress about it. There is always a way and things always have a way of working out, even if it isnt until the last minute.

and whenever I do concentrate on invoking the law of attraction, it does always work for me
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:21 pm

Quote :
older than myself!
What? you have an old soul, and those actors are the only ones I know to have the "depth" to play the Jesse character:P. and we shall call him "Deno"!.
In the same way that Nicky's character would be a 14-year old imp who is too smart for his own good.

hmmm it's all coming together.Very Happy
I'd prolly turn the "Dan" character into a woman. to be played by a martha stuart-type but, with outrageous exploits. making applepies laced with LSD or, something.smuggling heroine in home-made handbaskets....
And the Anne character into a this outrageously handsome guy whose cynicism brings the laughs but, he always gets the emotionally needy girls .whom he fucks and dumps.
The Sheila character would be a bitchy, larger-than-life-dragqueen with a heart of gold..."Goldie Prawn":P
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:22 pm

darkeyes80 wrote:
Quote :
Yeah, i thought that too. but, it was too "obvious". "Click here to see more" was a gift from baby jesus. I mean; you can't come up with shit like that. I'm gonna use it as a catchphrase. Like when somebody does or says something so stupid to the point of retardation; I'll say(with the right amount of dryness):"click here to see more". It'll catch on. Once HBO picks up my non-existing script for this edgy-new series I'm creating in my head.

But would'nt it be funny if there was a show with characters based on us forumites? only extremely exeggerated? The script can write itself. just a matter of copy-pasting some posts and you've got Emmy award winning material...Who should I get to play Michele? For some reason, I'm thinking Debra Messing. weird. I could totally see her playing Michele? Why?

I like debra messing but she is too old to play me! she is like 10 years older than me

btw, this whole post is funny as shit!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Denovissimus wrote:
no creature on earth on imitate my swagger! my wit! my sneer! my cock sucking skills!

Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 2 2335345769

no one could play you cause no one else but you would blindly and dumbly follow Obama over a cliff either! lol
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:25 pm

darkeyes80 wrote:
Quote :
older than myself!
What? you have an old soul, and those actors are the only ones I know to have the "depth" to play the Jesse character:P. and we shall call him "Deno"!.
In the same way that Nicky's character would be a 14-year old imp who is too smart for his own good.

hmmm it's all coming together.Very Happy
I'd prolly turn the "Dan" character into a woman. to be played by a martha stuart-type but, with outrageous exploits. making applepies laced with LSD or, something.smuggling heroine in home-made handbaskets....
And the Anne character into a this outrageously handsome guy whose cynicism brings the laughs but, he always gets the emotionally needy girls .whom he fucks and dumps.
The Sheila character would be a bitchy, larger-than-life-dragqueen with a heart of gold..."Goldie Prawn":P

LMAO!!!!! Anne's character sounds like the best one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next