The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"

Go down 
+7
Denovissimus
Judge Jane
alondrianyx
LadyMandingo
Taman
Nicky Mayfair
darkeyes80
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:28 pm

tonight was the first decently busy night at the new restaurant. People are finally starting to come in. Most of the wait staff is flaky as hell, most of them have quit before starting. But that is ok, their loss is my gain! I wasnt supposed to work tonight or tomm night but I am picking up cause of these flaky peeps he hired.

I work my ass off there, I am the only server who cleans around there and does prep stuff, so I am wining brownie points with the owner. I know I dont have to worry about my job. He said once the place is busy and he gets a full staff, he will weed out the lazy workers.

he is going to get a mediterranean chef and turn it from an italian restaurant to a mediterranean one with dishes from all the countries in the mediterranean. that is going to be killer
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:29 pm

Quote :
and whenever I do concentrate on invoking the law of attraction, it does always work for me

Exactly! Point in case: You talk shit, all the time and now; you stick hoses up peoples' buttholes for a living.- to flush out their shit! Shit attracts shit

Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 3 3175334217 You're off my shit-list(you were never on it) and I was just fuckin' with ya, Michele:P

Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:31 pm

Quote :
LMAO!!!!! Anne's character sounds like the best one!

What would we call him?
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:31 pm

I figured you were, rodney. but you never know. I am sorry that john got abrasive with you. I like a lot of things about that man, but that is the one thing about him I cannot stand.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:32 pm

darkeyes80 wrote:
Quote :
LMAO!!!!! Anne's character sounds like the best one!

What would we call him?

Christian Grey! lol

how about Damien? lol
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:39 pm

actually the law of attraction did work for me when it came to becoming a colon hydrotherapist.

I had called the spa I work at now over two years ago, and asked if she was hiring for an esthetician. She wasnt but she told me to send her my resume and she would keep it on file. I had mentioned that the skin care line they used is the one I was currently using.

About 3 months after that, I had actually started thinking about becoming a colon hydrotherapist. I did research online for schooling and whatnot but couldnt find much info on any schooling in the area.

two months after that, the owner of Inner Spa called me. her esthetician quit she was hiring and she had remembered me from our phone convo.

Obviously I got the job. In the interview I found out they did colon hydrotherapy and I was asking her about it, told her I was interested in pursuing it one day. She told me she is a certified instructor and that she taught all the colon hydrotherapists who work there.

After I had worked there for about 7 months and found that I liked working there, I started thinking about about possibly getting the certification. the original owner ended up selling the place and we got a new boss. about 3 weeks after I started thinking about it again that I wanted to do it, one of our part time CHT's did not get along with the new owner and she quit abruptly. So then a spot opened up for ME to get certified and step in, which I did.

so actually the law of attraction truly did work for me in becoming a CHT
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:42 pm

I think he should be European.The classic european hearthrob. With dark hair and dark eyes. maybe french or italian. But, he's actually really smart and very cynical...he totally should be french.

Like, he would have dinner with a nice girl and all she does is swoon and giggle eventhough he's insulting her....and supremely annoyed. untill he grows tired of her jabbering and says; wanna fuck? And then he writes about it(he's a writer,ofcourse) i'm thinking a corny french name like Jean-Luc. A french version of hank moody-without the douchebaggery .

and Debra messing is not too old to play you, Michele! She's playing a character based on you!
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:44 pm

oooh and it would all take place in a "Twin Peaks" kinda village! a metaphor for our own weird lil' Garden-Forum.
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:34 pm

I am just... speechless. Jean-Luc?? Where is this coming from??  Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 3 2335345769 Twin Peaks happenings would be cool. So Rodney.. you'd play the insufferable know-it-all?  Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 3 2271603068

Quote :
Quote :
alondrianyx wrote:
nicky, you and steve could always offer your spare bedroom to anne for a few days then she'd only have to pay for flights ;)

just what I was thinking!

Aww thanks but I would propably feel tad uneasy about it. Being in the way and all.

Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 3 1437168020

Going to this garden center with mom straight from work and I will try not to roll my eyes at her when she goes through endless lines of flowers and bushes and mumbles.  Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 3 3877000266

Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:07 pm

darkeyes80 wrote:
Quote :
older than myself!
What? you have an old soul, and those actors are the only ones I know to have the "depth" to play the Jesse character:P. and we shall call him "Deno"!.
In the same way that Nicky's character would be a 14-year old imp who is too smart for his own good.

hmmm it's all coming together.Very Happy
I'd prolly turn the "Dan" character into a woman. to be played by a martha stuart-type but, with outrageous exploits. making applepies laced with LSD or, something.smuggling heroine in home-made handbaskets....
And the Anne character into a this outrageously handsome guy whose cynicism brings the laughs but, he always gets the emotionally needy girls .whom he fucks and dumps.
The Sheila character would be a bitchy, larger-than-life-dragqueen with a heart of gold..."Goldie Prawn":P
Goldie Prawn??? Bitch,please...  Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 3 2271603068
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:33 pm

Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 3 1437168020
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:57 pm

So Rodney.. you'd play the insufferable know-it-all?

Yes. because, I'd be the only one playing myself!:P. I'd probably have the smallest part as, I would want the exeggerated "Garden-personas" to be extremely colourful and "out-there". I'd kinda be the narrator type a person.
Oooh! The village peoples' only source for Internet would be a small Internet cafe called; "Click-on Seymour"(my character's name)and it would only have one pc and it doubles as a waffle-house/drinking dive.

Jane's character would be mayoress, sherrif, officer, lawyer, judge and parole-officer and former figure-skating champion- all rolled into one. The village is so small and boring that, Jane's character could easily fulfill her duties. Only Jane Horrocks would be allowed to play Judge Jane. she's a master of accents! now what about alondria.....*ponders*
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:28 pm

:)

Back from another blood test, the doc calls next Thursday. Here's  Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 3 549212434 for hoping that my white blood cells count is now higher because if it continues to drop, they might have to take a bone marrow sample and that f'ing sounds painful.  Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 3 3912710552

Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:59 pm

darkeyes80 wrote:
So Rodney.. you'd play the insufferable know-it-all?

Yes. because, I'd be the only one playing myself!:P. I'd probably have the smallest part as, I would want the exeggerated "Garden-personas" to be extremely colourful and "out-there". I'd kinda be the narrator type a person.
Oooh! The village peoples' only source for Internet would be a small Internet cafe called; "Click-on Seymour"(my character's name)and it would only have one pc and it doubles as a waffle-house/drinking dive.

Jane's character would be mayoress, sherrif, officer, lawyer, judge and parole-officer and former figure-skating champion- all rolled into one. The village is so small and boring that, Jane's character could easily fulfill her duties. Only Jane Horrocks would be allowed to play Judge Jane. she's a master of accents! now what about alondria.....*ponders*

LMAO! This sounds totally brillant, rodney

who will play Alondria?
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:34 pm

Back from another blood test, the doc calls next Thursday. Here's for hoping that my white blood cells count is now higher because if it continues to drop, they might have to take a bone marrow sample and that f'ing sounds painful.

ugh.. bone marrow sample is kinda hurt-y. I've seen it being done. and the patient was staring daggers at the doctor, afterwards. Here's to clear results from the bloodtest and no bonemarrow sample for, Anne.  Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 3 549212434
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:20 am

I'm so stupid! It should be alondria who owns the only internetcafe/wafflehouse/drinking dive! and it would be called "alondria's"!And her part should totally be played by Samantha Morton!she'd have 8 kids instead of 1 and they all help out their mum running her business. and she's the kind of woman who would always try a new way of expanding her business but, in a really funny way. like inventing stuff or doubling as a financial advisor. She'd be pulling the tab and doing your taxes at the same, time:P an taking online courses. becoming an ordained priest,mechanic, "buddhist florist",etc. Very Happy

My character would be a wannabe-celebrity who isn't famous at all. My characters' only claim to fame would be a walk-in part for some crappy soap-opera. But ofcourse, he has convinced himself that, he is a top actor and i has his own 'acting studio' with only two students who are waaaaay more talented than him.

I think that's almost everyone casted? :P

Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:43 am

They have AWFUL houses out there, Rodney?

Hope it goes well Anne and you dont have to get the marrow test.

Went for pizza for my bros birthday last night. Him and his wife eat pizza with no meat and drink water.
Who the hell eats pizza with no meat and washes it down with water? Gimme meat and a Coke!

Jesse I know you like slots. My friend just told me about a free slot app from DRAGON PLAY. Try it. Im addicted. It even has the mini games. I told Rick he doesnt have to take me. Ill just play at home.  Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 3 1063792289
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:59 am

"Who the hell eats pizza with no meat and washes it down with water" Crazy people,Jules, that's who!!!
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:07 am

lol....well they are Mormons/Morons.lol!

I actually felt bad drinking Coke. To them its like drinking beer.

I dont think she gets our sarcasm and joking either. Me and my siblings always rag on eachother in a real mean but funny way. Always have. I dont think she gets it. I feel I have to behave in front of her. Oy vey.

I dont think Ricks sister gets me either. I think it irks her that her husband and Rick get the jokes and she doesnt understand. Probably because I have guy humor. She is not very witty. Dead head.
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:34 am

Wait your brother is now a Mormon?? : Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 3 3912710552:
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:34 am

I think I missed a chapter or two....
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:44 am

what is a mormon?
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:10 am

sheila1 get with the programme. her brother married a Momon girl!

Nicky; mormons are weird, freaky,christian, cult-like people whose believes are based on a fairytale. Wiki it; you'll laugh!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:12 am

they sound like my sort of people!
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:15 am

Quote :
They have AWFUL houses out there, Rodney?

yo no comprendo pregunta?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"    Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more" - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 521 ~ click on "see more"
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next