The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting a good night's sleep tips

Go down 
+5
LadyMandingo
Auntie Maine
alondrianyx
Taman
Nicky Mayfair
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a good night's sleep tips   Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:38 am

I get anxious because I love Christmas and just want it all to go well, I guess the way people always fret over big events, like weddings and stuff
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good night's sleep tips   Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 3:58 am

I just roll my eyes at everything xmas Rolling Eyes

the thing about alcohol and sleep is true, you are knocked out, not sleeping, your body is working to burn off the alcohol, not resting

my drunk ass knows all about that
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good night's sleep tips   Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:25 am

Nicky Mayfair wrote:
I get anxious because I love Christmas and just want it all to go well, I guess the way people always fret over big events, like weddings and stuff

by goimg well you mean that Stevie gives you a minimum of 30 presents! Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 2 2271603068
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good night's sleep tips   Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 9:53 am

Why so worried, Pet?!! It's not like you have to cook the dinner or anything! What could go wrong?
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good night's sleep tips   Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:56 pm

I like xmas too. I still get the feeling of xmas. This xmas no tree though Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 2 3730632311 because of the new dog. She destroyes EVERYTHING! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good night's sleep tips   Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:53 am

Anne I wouldnt take you for a big xmas person! that is very interesting lol
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good night's sleep tips   Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:12 am

I need a good night's sleep tonight, stupid headache kept waking me up last night
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good night's sleep tips   Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:59 pm

LadyMandingo wrote:
Nicky Mayfair wrote:

by goimg well you mean that Stevie gives you a minimum of 30 presents! Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 2 2271603068

I only have about twenty this year! I'm neglected!
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good night's sleep tips   Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:24 pm

only Very Happy

Quote :

Anne I wouldnt take you for a big xmas person! that is very interesting lol

It is isn't it? It has never been a religous thing for me but it can be quite spiritual
.... blah, blah, who am I kidding, its the gifts Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 2 3753849508

Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good night's sleep tips   Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:18 am

Nicky Mayfair wrote:
LadyMandingo wrote:
Nicky Mayfair wrote:

I only have about twenty this year! I'm neglected!

and how many gifts does stevie get from you?
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good night's sleep tips   Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:20 am

about four or five! it's all abour proportion! he earns a good wage, and I'm a student paying to do a PhD! but even if that weren't the case, I still insist on being showered with gifts!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good night's sleep tips   Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:59 am

Insomnia took the weekend off but returned full force on sunday night! So I took drastic measures last night, took two over the counter sleeping pills and it was lights out at 8:45 pm last night. Slept good then. Tonight I will do melatonin and hope for sleep.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good night's sleep tips   Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:30 am

Jesse in addicted to sleeping pills shocker!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good night's sleep tips   Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:33 am

I'm thinking of scheduling a check up with the doctor so I can get some prescription sleeping pills! Fuck with me then insomnia! Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 2 1002320772
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good night's sleep tips   Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 11:17 am

Nicky Mayfair wrote:
about four or five! it's all abour proportion! he earns a good wage, and I'm a student paying to do a PhD! but even if that weren't the case, I still insist on being showered with gifts!

I am actually surprised that you give him that many. I imagined that you gave him no presents ever while every year he spoils you with a full tree load!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good night's sleep tips   Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 11:18 am

Jesse do you take omega oil supplements? If not, that could be why you are not sleeping. Your brain needs sufficient omega oils to sleep well
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good night's sleep tips   Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:27 am

no I haven't Michele, will look into that

popped another sleeping pill last night, just one, I woke up a quarter to 2 and was fearful that I would not be able to go back to sleep but thank goodness I did so feeling better today
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good night's sleep tips   Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:42 am

yea I remember last fall I was out of my omega oils for 2 months and I started getting really bad insomnia. Then I was at my chiropractor office and reading a magazine article about "10 little known reasons why you cant sleep" and one of those talked about how if you are deficient in omega oils you will have trouble sleeping because your brain needs omegas to produce ample amounts of melantonin and such.

A few weeks later when I finally got my omega oils and started taking them again I was back to sleeping again
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good night's sleep tips   Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:50 am

are there certain foods with these omega oils? fish?
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good night's sleep tips   Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:06 am

fish yes but with fish you have to worry about mercury.

And anything with flaxseed. And what else? Shit, I forget there are a few others

I buy stonyfield farms baby yogurt and their baby yogurt is fortified with Omegas
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good night's sleep tips   Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:27 am

I eat stonyfield sometimes but not the baby ones
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good night's sleep tips   Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:51 pm

the insomnia is the result of suppressed or unresolved stress, lovah
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good night's sleep tips   Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:45 am

I don't stress! Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 2 1002320772

Three melatonin pills last night, two were 3 mg and one 5 mg, slept good enough, glad its the weekend too, no more pills....until next week? Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 2 3877000266
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good night's sleep tips   Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:31 am

Denovissimus wrote:
I eat stonyfield sometimes but not the baby ones

the baby yogurt is so good!!!!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good night's sleep tips   Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:32 am

yikes jesse, that is a lot of melantonin!

I should have thought to take it last night. I have a wicked cold and I only got about an hour's worth of sleep last night because my nose is like a constantly dripping faucet!!!!

the stress from my boyfriend quickly caused the suppression of my immune system! Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 2 2753856606
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good night's sleep tips   Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting a good night's sleep tips
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next