The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting a good night's sleep tips

Go down 
+5
LadyMandingo
Auntie Maine
alondrianyx
Taman
Nicky Mayfair
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a good night's sleep tips   Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 10:37 am

For the past 3 weeks I have been sneezing non stop. At first I thought I got a cold, but I never got any other symptoms beside the sneezing, so then I thought that something outside must be making me sneeze.

But then from the stress of my personal life that went on weds, I woke up yesterday morning with a dripping nose and a fever in addition to the sneezing.

Just a prime example of how stress is extremely determental to your health, especially to your immune system.

I think I have had the cold in me these past few weeks and it has been kind of been held back by my immune system and then the stress quickly weakened my immune system, allowing the cold virus to seek its havoc full force.

Been drinking lots of green tea and Emergen-C. I wish I had some echinachea tea but I dont have any and I dont even have 3 dollars to rub together to go buy some.

Gave myself a colonic today also to help boost my immune system again, since 80% of your immune system resides in your intestines, a clean colon will help your immune system to function better. I had a ton of mucous that came out in my colonic today, which makes sense because mucous is produced from inflammation on the colon wall, and CW inflammation is caused by 1 or more of 3 things: stress, medications, or illness

Starting to feel better. Need to get myself in much better shape for tomm because tomm I have 8 colonics booked! Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 3 1792775232
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good night's sleep tips   Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:00 am

mucus out your ass! Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 3 2274306131
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good night's sleep tips   Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:33 am

having a boyfriend isn't supposed to be stressful
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good night's sleep tips   Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:39 am

I'm heavily reading about Cognitive Behavioural Therapy at the moment and have to say -

No one else can cause you stress, stress is caused by your thoughts and your interpretations of situations. So there!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good night's sleep tips   Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:14 am

Judge Jane wrote:
I'm heavily reading about Cognitive Behavioural Therapy at the moment and have to say -

No one else can cause you stress, stress is caused by your thoughts and your interpretations of situations. So there!

Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 3 1002320772

I love Jane, she so smart study
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good night's sleep tips   Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:07 pm

Thanks Jesse, so are you!!!

That's the second such compliment I've had this week, at work I got called "a walking text book!!"
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good night's sleep tips   Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 3:30 am

Nicky Mayfair wrote:
having a boyfriend isn't supposed to be stressful

and it isnt the vast majority of the time. We get along really well. We only really have problems when his ex girlfriend shows up again to stalk him.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good night's sleep tips   Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Denovissimus wrote:
Judge Jane wrote:

Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 3 1002320772

I love Jane, she so smart study

that is true jane! Often I stress myself out jumping to conclusions to things and then it ends up not actually being what I imagined!

This time I was jumping to the conclusion that my boyfriend was not going to properly take care of the problem of his ex trying to cause problems but he actually surprised me. He has taken care of it. He said he finally stood firm with her and told her how it was going to be that she needs to leave him alone for good and that they will never be a part of each others lives anymore and he says he thinks that she is going to stay away this time but he is also going to take extra precautions in case she doesnt such as change his phone number, block his facebook, and he is starting a new job next week so she wont know where he is working, etc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good night's sleep tips   Getting a good night's sleep tips - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting a good night's sleep tips
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3