The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night

Go down 
+6
Taman
sassycatj
alondrianyx
Nicky Mayfair
Judge Jane
Sheila O
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sheila O

Sheila O

Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  Empty
PostSubject: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:56 am

Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  3753849508
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:03 am

Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  3753849508 Great title! Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  1762530889

I thought I was financially ok, but yesterday I remembered my car needs 2 new tyres and I'm driving to a festival on Saturday so should really get it sorted tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:14 am

Thanks Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  2435349535

Whats the festival?
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:21 am

some rock shit, no doubt! she wouldn't know a good pop song if it came up and twanged an elastic band against her meat curtains!
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:30 am

well theres an oxymoron, a good pop song! didn't know that was possible :P
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:14 am

lol Dan make you some meatloaf next week! Rick made a sandwich of it this morning. And he stuffed my rosemary carrots and potatoes in it. He is a beast.

My moms uncle and my great uncle died today. My mom is devestated.I just remember him pretending to be my grandpa (they look alot alike) and asking me for hugs. lmao. Not in a creepy way. Its just I was 4 or 5 yrs old and I couldnt tell them apart. Dont know the conditions of his death yet. He was younger than my grandpa. I tell ya...evil never dies. Thats why both sets of my grandparents are alive. lol its not funny but seems true at this point.
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:32 pm

Quote :
well theres an oxymoron, a good pop song! didn't know that was possible :P

I hear you!

Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  1437168020

Going to the city. Need to get some Danish Crowns for the trip and need to buy an small luggage that I can take with me to the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:57 pm

Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  1437168020
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:40 pm

Pffft. to all the Pop-haters. There's plenty of good pop-songs.

Sorry to hear about your uncle, julesy. Don't make too much of it. he died; evil did not prevail just because your granddad is still alive.
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:41 pm

Ooh I bought these diamondy rose stickers for my nails and they look so cute. I haven't before because I thought they might be tacky but these are wonderful.

And I found the bag too. I also had to order a new charger for my camera and it should arrive within few hours. And then later dinner with a friend.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:42 pm

you don't strike me as the sort who'd put stickers on their nails, Anne
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:44 pm

Nope. But my friend had some on and they looked nice so I tried. I propably rip them out by the end of this day but we shall see.
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:16 pm

Quote :
Ooh I bought these diamondy rose stickers for my nails and they look so cute. I haven't before because I thought they might be tacky but these are wonderful.

.... Anne, Paris Hilton called; she wants her stickers back.And Kim Kardashian asks if yer still on for Saturday at the club.
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:19 pm

Very Happy Now I will wear them for sure!
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:28 pm

Very Happy Hawt!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:30 pm

Popped a sleeping pill yesterday afternoon and was out for most of the night, thank goodness

At the airport, boarding soon, the plane has wifi!

Martin's grandfather passed away on wednesday, he was so sad, crying, I co
comforted best I could and loaned him some money to send down to his family, in his grief he brought his girlfriend over and I was not pleased, he said she was too drunk to drive so the bitch stood in his room while I gave him grief counseling in mine!

Anyway, boarding time, North Carolina here I come!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:04 am

it's gonna be a hot weekend Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  1792775232
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:12 am

Sunny hot or cloudy hot?

I'd prefer sunny since I'm outdoors all day tomorrow!! I'm going to V festival - Killers are headlining, Snow Patrol on before them. And I appreciate most types of music so there!!!

Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:14 am

Terrible! It's already so humid, today.\

It'll be cloudy and hot, here...yech. Going out tonite.....
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:16 am

hot sunny cloudy, clammy...
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:35 am

Booooooooo!
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:53 am

I won't complain. This summer has been all rain and now that we finally get little bit of sun I am happy. Though it is very humid in here as well.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:02 am

I hate this humidity; every orifice reeks!
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:30 am

Why do you British smell so bad? Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  2271603068
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:35 am

It's just Nicky!!

Waiting for my car tyres to be fitted, it's not as expensive as I thought
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next