The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night

Go down 
+6
Taman
sassycatj
alondrianyx
Nicky Mayfair
Judge Jane
Sheila O
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Auntie Maine

Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:42 am

Judge Jane wrote:
It's just Nicky!!
Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  - Page 2 2271603068

Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:56 am

Found a picture of one of my designs at Victoria mansion at Google images and when I went to download it one of those little boxes popped up saying that it was protected. I went to where it came from and it is a photographers website and she has it for sale. Thing is, we are allowed to photograph our rooms but can only use them for our businesses. We can not make a profit of of any photos we take. Not to mention last Christmas was the first year ever that the mansion has allowed photography of any kind by visitors. they knew that with cell phones it would be a loosing battle. Wonder if I can sue this woman?
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 3:09 am

Auntie Maine wrote:
Judge Jane wrote:
It's just Nicky!!
Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  - Page 2 2271603068

don't be fooled, her cunt stinks in this weather!!
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 3:18 am

Emails between me and the photographer....

Falmouth Flowers 9:45 AM (2 hours ago)
I would like information on this photograph please.

Cynthia Farr-Weinfeld 11:06 AM (1 hour ago)
Hi! Thanks for your interest in the photograph. What kind of information were...

Falmouth Flowers 11:22 AM (54 minutes ago)
I had tried to download it to my computer but was not allowed.

Cynthia Farr-Weinfeld cindy.farrweinfeld@gmail.com
12:03 PM (13 minutes ago)

to me
That’s right. I’m a for-profit photographer, so I have to charge for my work in order to continue doing what I do. If you are interested in purchasing a print or an electronic file, please let me know and we can discuss prices. Thank you, Cynthia

From: Falmouth Flowers [mailto:falmouthflowersandgifts@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 11:23 AM
To: Cynthia Farr-Weinfeld
Subject: Re: Victoria Mansion Red Bedroom
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 3:20 am

Nicky you should really read South of Broad by Pat Conroy. I really think you would enjoy his writing style, the setting,and the story as a whole.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 5:33 am

what's it about?
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:08 am

i'd talk to the mansion dan and see what they say
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:29 pm

They say she must cease and desist. I was there today taking pictures of the room I am going to decorate this year. I always go and photograph to get the elements of the room. Today's find for me that I have never noticed was that all the sconces in the bands decorating the walls (like wallpaper only hand painted) had different florals in every one. I took a picture of every single one. The director came by as I was photographing and I told him. Am supposed to email him her website.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:55 pm

Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  - Page 2 1437168020
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:11 am

Been planning my trip and packing today. And also watched Spartacus season 1. Bought it awhile ago but as I saw it when it was aired, there was no hurry to watch it.
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:01 am

phew....been spending the day relaxing with a friend. Sittin' in the sun. Lovely. But then I wanted to go home and cycled all the way. I have this weird affliction where I cannot stop myself from overtaking people. I was sooooo sweaty when I got home(i get the flop-sweat;it's horrible)...yuch. took a nice, cold shower. Soooo relaxed,now.
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 7:26 am

Nicky Mayfair wrote:
what's it about?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_of_Broad
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:57 am

darkeyes80 wrote:
Quote :
Ooh I bought these diamondy rose stickers for my nails and they look so cute. I haven't before because I thought they might be tacky but these are wonderful.

.... Anne, Paris Hilton called; she wants her stickers back.And Kim Kardashian asks if yer still on for Saturday at the club.

Lol!

I used to get acrylic nails done at a salon but they were so impractical. You cant do any housework with them. And even sex becomes quite dangerous!
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:26 am

Posting this just for Rodney. That's right, just hanging out an Edwardian tuxedo shirt, jeans a wooden dutch shoes listening to records on my Victrola.

Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  - Page 2 Whoshow
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:58 am

LOL. Wooden shoes! You look like a proper dutchman, except for the wooden shoes:P

Wow. you're a cutie!
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:17 pm

Wee hours of the morning and struck by mild paranoia...whatever happened to that person who joined at the old yuku board and asked all those questions like....have you ever been in jail,ever done drugs, ever had a homosexual affair and so on? I thought at the time it might be my ex.

I know, I know, not everything is about MOI Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  - Page 2 2271603068

But isnt it a little strange that person comes along, gets all intense and in depth like that then buggers off?

Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:14 pm

There are people like that in the world. I don't think its strange Sheila.

Dan - love the wooden shoes Very Happy

Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  - Page 2 1437168020

Slept badly but that is normal when there is a trip coming. Its a late flight, so I have plenty of hours before I need to hop into a train to Helsinki. Still, Copenhagen, here I come! 8)
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:17 pm

Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:20 pm

copenhagen!!!?? Boooo! so jealous of you! Have to go visit my mom,today. really don't wanna. Too hot.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:41 pm

I went to Copenhagen by myself in 1997; I was picked up by a young lad called Carsten - they're all called Carsten - who was the son of the Danish ambassador; we drove around all night in a Rolls; the next day I went to a sauna and a fatter, less attractive Carsten proposed marriage to me
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:41 pm

Taman wrote:
There are people like that in the world. I don't think its strange Sheila.

Dan - love the wooden shoes Very Happy

Slept badly but that is normal when there is a trip coming. Its a late flight, so I have plenty of hours before I need to hop into a train to Helsinki. Still, Copenhagen, here I come! 8)

Anne I always sleep badly before a trip as well; what is it with you, nerves/excitement/both?
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:02 am

Propably both. But one can rest in the grave. :-) Right now Im on the train and bored as hell
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:03 am

trains are for books!!
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:37 am

I love trains. People don't get why I hardly ever have music or, books with me. I just stare out the window and drift away... make up stories in my head. I did this as a child and still do it, today. It's very calming. and people hate it when I'm at ease while they get fidgety.

"How can you just sit there and do nothing?"

Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:53 am

I read; the train journey from London to Edinburgh is marvellous for it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night    Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet  Delight, Some are born to Endless Night  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 524 ~ Some are born to Sweet Delight, Some are born to Endless Night
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next