The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.

Go down 
+5
Judge Jane
LadyMandingo
Denovissimus
Nicky Mayfair
Taman
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.    Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:20 pm

Auntie Maine wrote:
Please keep my Jimmy James in your thoughts. he went to his heart doctor the other day for a nuclear stress test and got a message today that they found some abnormality and want him back in on Thursday. He is scared to death.

I am thinking of him and sending him positive vibes, Dan!!!!!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.    Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:23 pm

darkeyes80 wrote:
Quote :
That happens sometimes. I've never cried but felt the shock of it.. how fucking beautiful can a place be. Most often its in the nature though there are also cities that can reach that feeling.

Venice. For all it's plastic-fantastic-touristy-crap....That is one city that actually had me reeling-and that's why I don't "love" it, per se.I don't know if it was because I've desperately wanted to go ever since TVA...I did'nt have much fun there. It was a work-do and whenever my eye was drawn to something; I had a dizzy spell.I'd be walking and talking and suddenly eye catches something and i'd go all clammy and cold. It's really weird; i never faint. i fainted three times in venice. So maybe i'm allergic to it!:P Maybe my head was so filled-up with notions of venice that the real deal was too much to take.Overexcitement(I don't usually get THAT excited) Weirdest experience,ever. I did eat A LOT. Maybe it was the food:P But thinking back...*shudders* still gives me chills. But in a good way. like thinking back on your favorite scary movie and how delightfully frightened you were.

Seville is the most beautiful city I have ever seen. It is breath taking. It has to be the most romantic city on the planet. I have never been to Paris but I cant imagine Paris beats out Seville for the feeling of real beauty and fantastic love and romance
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.    Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:24 pm

Judge Jane wrote:
I was going to ask if anyone had julesy's number, if you could text her Jesse that would be great. We're getting worried!

I have her number too. I am going to text her now
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.    Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:03 pm

And damn about the factory explosion in Texas. Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 15 3730632311

Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 15 1437168020

Today moms birthday celebrations. After workday that is.
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.    Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:33 pm

LadyMandingo wrote:
Auntie Maine wrote:
Please keep my Jimmy James in your thoughts. he went to his heart doctor the other day for a nuclear stress test and got a message today that they found some abnormality and want him back in on Thursday. He is scared to death.

I am thinking of him and sending him positive vibes, Dan!!!!!

Me too, Danny! You are in my prayers to the Gods every night and he will be too.
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.    Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:37 pm

darkeyes80 wrote:
Quote :
That happens sometimes. I've never cried but felt the shock of it.. how fucking beautiful can a place be. Most often its in the nature though there are also cities that can reach that feeling.

Venice. For all it's plastic-fantastic-touristy-crap....That is one city that actually had me reeling-and that's why I don't "love" it, per se.I don't know if it was because I've desperately wanted to go ever since TVA...I did'nt have much fun there. It was a work-do and whenever my eye was drawn to something; I had a dizzy spell.I'd be walking and talking and suddenly eye catches something and i'd go all clammy and cold. It's really weird; i never faint. i fainted three times in venice. So maybe i'm allergic to it!:P Maybe my head was so filled-up with notions of venice that the real deal was too much to take.Overexcitement(I don't usually get THAT excited) Weirdest experience,ever. I did eat A LOT. Maybe it was the food:P But thinking back...*shudders* still gives me chills. But in a good way. like thinking back on your favorite scary movie and how delightfully frightened you were.

There's a name for that... is it" Stendhal Syndrome"? I think so but am too lazy to look it up. :p
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.    Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:46 pm

Oh yes. And Florence was the reason! Which I so understand. My favourite city thusfar. Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 15 519941289
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.    Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:49 pm

HYPERKULTUREMIA = Psychosomatic illness that causes rapid heartbeat, dizziness, fainting, confusion and even hallucinations when an individual is exposed to a large amount of beauty in one place.

I wonder... if there was heaven, would it feel like that?
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.    Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 6:07 pm

Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 15 1437168020
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.    Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:03 pm

Mom...Dad...I just found out that...I'm a Hyperkulturemic.
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.    Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:17 pm

Morning!!
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.    Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:51 pm

Quote :
I wonder... if there was heaven, would it feel like that?
I would be constantly falling over and fainting and bumping into things. If there is a heaven, we prolly don't have brains to make us go dizzy and no bodies that start sweating. We'd be completely open and free and drink in all sorts of pretty things without limits. Eternal bliss....Sounds like something out of Shrek.
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.    Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:45 pm

No I meant in a religious sense.. the heaven. Isn't it suppose to be a place of beauty and laughter? Being sort of high on color and sound.

As for life after, I don't really believe in it. If anything it is just an energy release. Nothing wrong with that, but "you" is no longer you, just are.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.    Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:24 pm

when we were in Edinburgh at the weekend I saw a man really roughly treating his dog; I took the registration no. of his car but now I don't know what else to do apart from report it to the RSPCA?
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.    Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 7:50 am

That's all you need to do, if you want to do it. Not sure what the procedure is but if they wanted to press charges you may need to do a witness statement or something.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.    Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 7:52 am

it was in Edinburgh though!!
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.    Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 8:48 am

Still...if you make a report and something comes out of it; they would contact you for some further info, to solve the case?A written statement or, something?

Good on you Nick, for reporting! Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 15 1002320772
Quote :
As for life after, I don't really believe in it. If anything it is just an energy release. Nothing wrong with that, but "you" is no longer you, just are
Like becoming a non-observing part of the universe(body decomposing into nutrition and all that)? You know, I still cling on to the hope that, there will still be an observant part of me left to experience...well..you know...what "are" feels like.:P
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.    Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 3:45 pm

Just becoming energy ("is" to skies, "was" to earth). Maybe joining other energy.. who knows. I understand the need to be a.. someone, rather than something but that's why we are here now. To be that. After that, we are ready to be universe. Us. And of course through our bodies, we will always be part of earth though not perhaps in the way we would like.

Half a day today, going to theater. Sometimes employers are nice and fair. Then a drink and a haircut.

Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.    Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 5:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.    Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:24 am

Home visit at 4.30 then finished work for the week!

Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.    Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 5:37 am

weeeeeeeeeeeekend! Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 15 519941289
Quote :
Just becoming energy ("is" to skies, "was" to earth). Maybe joining other energy.. who knows. I understand the need to be a.. someone, rather than something but that's why we are here now. To be that. After that, we are ready to be universe. Us. And of course through our bodies, we will always be part of earth though not perhaps in the way we would like.
So there would be no such thing as 'an eternal soul'. whatever we think our souls to be;if it turns out to be just a part of nature, then that too, would be recycled,right?So; there should'nt really be a need for wishing for some form of 'Afterlife'?
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.    Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.    Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:41 pm

Morning!!

Still in bed, longest I've slept for ages. Better get up then!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.    Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:24 am

How many times can a person shit in day? Fuck I've gone about 7-8 times already! Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 15 1792775232
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.    Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:48 pm

James is going to have an angioplasty next month.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.    Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next