The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.

Go down 
+5
Judge Jane
LadyMandingo
Denovissimus
Nicky Mayfair
Taman
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.    Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 5:53 pm

Morning. Awake early today, grrrrr!

Oh Dan, must be worrying and scary for you both. I looked it up online and it calls it a routine procedure, and the benefits of having it are good
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.    Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:46 pm

Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 16 1437168020
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.    Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:10 pm

Productive day! Cleaned house, next going to sort my summer clothes and get rid of things that don't fit me anymore.

Then going to gym, after my healthy lunch of chicken and potatoes.

Later.....studying.

It's a good day I think!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.    Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:38 am

Denovissimus wrote:
How many times can a person shit in day? Fuck I've gone about 7-8 times already! Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 16 1792775232
a

you might have set a record!!!!!

Though if you were to get a colonic you would shit about that many times in a 40 minute session so maybe it isn't a record lol

I wonder if there is a heaven, if you can have ethereal sex with the other souls. I hope so!!!!

I am making what I am sure is going to be the most BANGING French toast I have ever made. It is great when your spouse is a high class cook cause you always have great things in the kitchen available for anything that I normally would not have if it weren't for him. Like we always have heavy whipping cream in the Fridge so I am using that instead of milk which will probably make it so much better!

Words cannot express how exhausting work has been this week. For the past 4 weeks I have been doing colonics non stop. It is so exhausting but I am making good money right now, which probably wont be the case come June so I am trying to look on the positive. But working at the at t restaurant on top of that, my body I am surprised has not just stopped working. The restaurant I work at is so huge, it is a ton of walking. You have to do a lot of walking to get from almost every table in the place to the kitchen. And their shifts there are so long, they are 8-9 hour dinner shifts. On Fridays I work both jobs and Friday nights is my night to close at the restaurant, I always get that late night hit. I end up working a total of 15-16 hours a day on Fridays, I don't get home until 1am don't get to sleep till 2 and then have to be up early in the morning for the spa. Each week my body gets more and more exhausted from this. I felt like crap all day at the spa yesterday, I took off in the morning so I could sleep till 11 and I still felt like crap even though I didn't go in until 1 and only had 4 colonics (I was supposed to do 7 but 3 didn't show up which I was happy about). I keep telling myself I need to stop doing this, it is too much. I need to stop closing on Friday nights. But I cant. the money is too good and with the wedding coming up I really need this extra money right now. I think I am going to have to keep doing it for at least another 6 to 8 weeks before I can ease my schedule up. I don't know how I will survive!!!! Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 16 1792775232
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.    Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:15 am

Problem is Michele your body will reach its limit and force you to stop by getting sick....although I know you do look after yourself and eat healthy so that should help. Just catch up on sleep whenever you can!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.    Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:53 am

that is true, jane. Well hopefully it wont reach its limit on me before the summer comes and I can ease my schedule then.

I am going dress shopping tomorrow for my wedding! Wish me luck! I hope I can find something that I really like and can afford!
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.    Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:33 am

Good luck, Michele!

Oooh I want to start the new thread but this one isn't closed yet. Whatever shall I do??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.    Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.  - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 531 ~ Yes, you have failed. Quit whining and move on.
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16