The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names

Go down 
+6
Denovissimus
Judge Jane
Nicky Mayfair
LadyMandingo
Taman
Sheila O
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Taman

Taman

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:23 pm

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 3 1437168020

Only 4 day week, yey.
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:09 pm

3 day week for me!
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:40 am

James goes in for his surgery Wed. morning. He is soooo scared they are going to find something bad. I keep reassuring him and giving him special attention. This morning in bed he was spooned up tight to me with my palm on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:15 am

dont worry Jane, I have not let him wear it!!!! One more week!!!! Whoooo-hoooo!!!!

I am thinking of James, Dan.
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:50 am

Thank you Michele.
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:05 am

You 're a good husband Dan, trying to keep Jimmy calm while you are so worried yourself. Hope it goes well and he will be just fine

Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:11 am

Our thoughts are with you and Jimmy, Dan.

And in another news.. I am sick of my body acting up. For EVERYTHING!

Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:48 am

My thoughts with you both as well Dan!

Got a doctor's appointment set up myself on Thursday, its been almost two years since my last physical

had trouble sleeping last night, so tired, think I'll nap when I get home, managed my cardio routine at the gym though
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:07 am

Auntie Maine wrote:
James goes in for his surgery Wed. morning. He is soooo scared they are going to find something bad. I keep reassuring him and giving him special attention. This morning in bed he was spooned up tight to me with my palm on his cheek.

Thoughts and prayers for both of you.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:09 am

thinking of you both, Dan
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:23 am

Denovissimus wrote:
Sheila I love this thread title! Where does it come from?

From the fertile garden of my imagination, dahlink!! Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 3 4225072840

had a lovely weekend! It was sunny and gorgeous and I made fried chicken and sanmmiches and the kids and I went for a picnic

Next weekend is the Mensa convention in Niagara Falls. I now wish I wasn't going at all. The reason I said I would was primarily cos of the costume party, the theme of which is "Legends of Niagara Falls" and so of course I'm going as Marilyn Monroe. I love me a costume party. here's also a winery tour. It all sounds nice but actually I'd sooner not do it. I don't really want to hang with those weird Mensa folk. And they *are* weird! But Planetarium Rob, my kinda sorta boyfriend, is a member and asked me. So I am going. Oh it should be an interesting experience. Sure to be better than my last weekend away with a man which involved me getting a cum shot to the eye!
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:52 am

In the eye? Now that is just rude. What an ass.:P
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:27 am

didn't feel like a nap after all, washed dishes, walked dog (she's been a good girl lately), watered plants, about to watch Doctor Who
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:37 am

I'm not sure he meant to come in my eye but the facial was a lovely surprise and when I said something about it, he didn't apologize., the fucktard.

And speaking of fucktard, there is one who is DOGGING my footsteps and will not take no for an answer. The thing is, he's a nice guy and I don't want to hurt him but I've already told him I can't be more than friends with him and he just keeps pushing it.

He also has this curious ability to know exactly the second I go online and then immediately texts me. How does he do this??? Coincidence or is he stalkeriffic? I have a feeling it may very well be the latter which pisses me off.

Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:38 am

It's always the ones you DON'T want up your ass, literally and figuratively, who are ( figuratively)....
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:55 am

I'm glad I never had someone up my ass whom, I did'nt want be to up my ass. (literally)
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:14 pm

hee hee

I better sleep good tonight, weather in the 80's the next couple days! hurray for open windows
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 3:59 pm

he hee! But yeah, I can relate Sheila. I really should find a new bf but my stomach is totally acting up and I am afraid that just when I do get it going, stomach goes to hell and there is no point of keeping a guy. Egh.

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 3 1437168020
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:10 pm

Oh and btw, I might be joining the communist party of Finland. Very Happy Yes, I am that red.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:54 pm

Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:59 pm

Abdication-day in the Netherlands. Goodbye, Queen B!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:03 am

Taman wrote:
Oh and btw, I might be joining the communist party of Finland. Very Happy Yes, I am that red.

Dirty Commie! Michele will disown you! LOL

So Elizabeth needs to follow Beatrix's example, stop down you child eating bitch and let Charles play at being faux King!

Slept good last night by the way, hurray!
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:32 am

Quote :
So Elizabeth needs to follow Beatrix's example, stop down you child eating bitch and let Charles play at being faux King!
I bet she's pretty pissed she can't be there; Amalia, Alexia and Ariane are just her taste.

Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:48 am

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 3 2335345769
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 5:07 am

Denovissimus wrote:
Taman wrote:

Dirty Commie! Michele will disown you! LOL

Slept good last night by the way, hurray!

no I would not disown any of my friends for their beliefs, even if I find it wrong and repulsive. I am not like that at all. I am a true blue friend. I cant say the same for other people who are assholes who wont be friends with you anymore because you are no longer a democrat or don't like Obama or are against vaccinations or whatever it may be. I have learned that anyone who has done that must not have been a real friend after all.

I am a firm believer in sticking up for anything you believe in and are passionate about. So go on with your commie self, Anne!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next