The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names

Go down 
+6
Denovissimus
Judge Jane
Nicky Mayfair
LadyMandingo
Taman
Sheila O
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:46 pm

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 9 1437168020
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:04 am

Morning! Helping a friend move this weekend, the ex-stripper guy whom I sometimes fuck Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 9 2271603068
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:18 am

Effing body. We haven't heard about him for awhile!

I am so tired. Shopped like mad and just took a nap.
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:21 am

Oh Jesse, have you watched a show called falling skies? I just checked out the first season and will continue with 2. Its bit soft but I kind of liked the people and where it is going.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 3:01 am

I tried to watch the first season, I made it up to the second to last ep, problem with that show was if I missed it they wouldn't reply it on onDemand or on the website so it really sucked and I would have to wait and get lucky to catch a reply, in the end it was just not worth the chase. I would at some point like to start from the beginning again though, can't believe it made it to season three cause there was some good snooze stuff going on in the first season.

Cleaning out my file cabinets, people are now noticing and asking what's going on. Decided next friday will be last day here so I have another week.
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 3:29 am

I watched it from netflix but d'loaded the second. The series looks good, special effects I mean. Also as I do not like the Walking dead, this will be my bunch of people in trouble show Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:25 am

How can you not like The Walking Dead! shocked
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:46 am

I have tried but I just get so bored. I dunno.. everyone else seems to be in love with it but I am all Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 9 2183661037
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:07 am

I hardly watch any tv at the moment, only thing I really like is Glee! Oh and doctor who of course! The new Hannibal series seemed good from the first episode.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:19 pm

Denovissimus wrote:
oh yeah, and I insult you cause I get off on it! LOL, I mean cause its fun and I know you can take it, and I'm only impressed by the dedication and effort it took to get your degree, not in the degree itself honey doll, if you were that 'educated' you wouldn't be so 'blind'. Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 9 3814707160

very funny. That is the great thing about college, it teaches you to critical think and to be an independent thinker, and not everyone develops the same opinions and ideologies. How boring would it be if every single person on a college campus was a democrat, for example.
i
I also might be the only person on this board who for years was a democrat and overtime, changed my ideologies to libertarian, which also might make me more "qualified" than you if you want to request qualifications for political debates!!! Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 9 2271603068

you are right, I can take your insults, but it doesnt mean it is cool for you to act like an asshat for me everytime we engage in a political debate. If you only want to discuss politics with people on here who have all the same views as you, let me know and I will stay away from the poltics talk and the rest of you can boringly all talk about the same things all agreeing with each other on everything "yawn"
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:22 pm

Taman wrote:
And Michele - I hear you, I do. This is really more about balance. Like it has been stated in all of our posts, none of us want tyranny. None of us want someone up there exploiting us. I think this is our common ground, right? And that extremes are bad. Capitalism as an extreme means forgetting the men and communism would mean forgetting the man. Little difference but important. Neither as extreme can work. When I said I wanted to join the communist party, wasn't about me wanting Finland to turn into communism BUT to join the party that asks the right wing to slow down, to think about the man. To balance this shit out! To think about the risks that come from supporting only the strong. I think this is what you missed about many of our talks? You see us as communists for speaking up for the little and we see you as cold hearted for speaking for the mans right to earn and spend as he pleases. And you know what, we are all right. Both parties must be included in the table, both parties have a say. The truth is somewhere between... it can't be just one.

anne I never thought you wanted Finland to be a communist party, my posts are mainly towards Jesse and the shit that he says
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:24 pm

Denovissimus wrote:
oh yeah, and anyone who claims to be evolved and enlightened are the farthest from it! Rolling Eyes

I can say it because I have evolved alot over the last 7 years or so, my thinking on almost everything has shifted to different planes. And maybe 10 years from now i will think even more differently on everything as I do now
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:27 pm

Judge Jane wrote:
I hardly watch any tv at the moment, only thing I really like is Glee! Oh and doctor who of course! The new Hannibal series seemed good from the first episode.

Glee really blows this season!!! I have been watching it but only sparingly.

Falling Skies I always thought looked interesting but never got to watching it. I really need to get seasons 1 and 2 of V on dvd. I want Daniel to see it because I think it is a show he would really like
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 6:33 pm

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 9 1437168020

Yawn, nothing special planned for today. But the cat is being a bitch, need to take her out.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 6:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 6:39 am

Quiet Saturday around here....
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:33 pm

Afternoon!! Waiting for my chicken to cook! Been to my sisters this morning, reading to the kids.
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 1:36 am

Happy mothers day!
Going to see my grandparents today. Family all gonna be there. Bleh.

Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:30 am

just lounging before I go into work this afternoon. It will be a mob scene, I am not looking forward to it, hopefully the money will be worth it
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:38 am

It isn't Mother's Day in the uk, is it?!?
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:55 am

I am hoping that this will be the last mothers day that I will ever be waitressing at, until the day that we own our own restaurant. The goal is to not have to waitress anymore come 2014
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:25 am

No it's not pet, it was in march
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:18 am

LadyMandingo wrote:
Denovissimus wrote:
oh yeah, and anyone who claims to be evolved and enlightened are the farthest from it! Rolling Eyes

I can say it because I have evolved alot over the last 7 years or so, my thinking on almost everything has shifted to different planes. And maybe 10 years from now i will think even more differently on everything as I do now

You are ten years behind me! Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 9 1002320772
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:58 am

I'm selling some stuff on ebay, including my only worn once ice skates!! Won't tell them that I nearly killed myself in them!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next