The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names

Go down 
+6
Denovissimus
Judge Jane
Nicky Mayfair
LadyMandingo
Taman
Sheila O
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Taman

Taman

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:31 pm

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 10 1437168020

omg... first full weeks in ages. 2 to go and then Lisbon calling.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 6:05 pm

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 10 1437168020
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:17 am

monday mornings suck!
can only see my homie for a few today. damn.

Im officially sick of family. Saw them all yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:43 am

pulled a muscle in my back helping friend move on Saturday, fucker better give me a massage for it!

starving, canceling my cardio plans cause of my back, took some backache pills, going to get me some jerk chicken

final week here in Orland Park, I told the office manager I want no collections, no staff meeting announcing my leaving, and no cake!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:10 am

My husband had to go work today on his day off. The one fucking asshole cook at his job called out "sick" yesterday on mothers day. yea sick my ass! Supposedly this guy will no longer have a job, which is why Daniel has to work today. But Daniel said he is pretty sure his boss will let him come back. Cause he said back in december this guy called out for a whole week and his boss did not fire him.

This is the same mother fucking asshole who had the fucking nerve last week to keep calling daniel last tuesday asking him to come in to work on weds. Last week Daniel took off on tues and weds for our "honeymoon". His boss would not let him take off the whole week. And this cook had the fucking nerve to keep bothering us on tues to try to pressure daniel into coming in on weds cause he did not want to cover for him, even though this same cook is allowed to take off for a week's vacation in June (yet my husband is not allowed to take off for a week) and guess who will have to work every single day that week for him? my husband. When daniel came back to work on thurs this asshole cook would not talk to him because he wouldnt come in on weds. This guy had known for 2 months prior that we were getting married and that daniel would be off for two days.

What a fucking asshole! People really piss me off!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:08 am

what an asshold indeed

that jerk chicken was sooo good, had boiled cabbage and fried plantains with it
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:12 am

Is he like a relative or something, Michele? How come he gets to do that??
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:55 am

Quote :

final week here in Orland Park, I told the office manager I want no collections, no staff meeting announcing my leaving, and no cake!

Maybe they'll get you a stripper instead!!
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:10 am

[quoonssimus"]Morning! Helping a friend move this weekend, the ex-stripper guy whom I sometimes fuck Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 10 2271603068 [/quote]

The one who you were blowing in that picture in the banner? Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 10 2271603068
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:14 am

I just paid my phone and hydro bills. A whopping 665 bucks on hydro!!! I don't understand WHY our electric bills are ginormous. When you look at the bill itself, it is incomprehensible, deliberately so, I believe. Basically I'm paying 300 and change each month to freeze here in the dark. Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 10 1792775232
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:36 am

Taman wrote:
Is he like a relative or something, Michele? How come he gets to do that??

no this cook is from Costa Rica and the owner of the restaurant is from Tunisa.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:37 am

Sheila O wrote:
I just paid my phone and hydro bills. A whopping 665 bucks on hydro!!! I don't understand WHY our electric bills are ginormous. When you look at the bill itself, it is incomprehensible, deliberately so, I believe. Basically I'm paying 300 and change each month to freeze here in the dark. Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 10 1792775232

can you change electric providers, sheila? Or call them and start questioning them
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:40 am

the people who live below me are pathetic, I doubt they will ever get their shit together. They are in the mid 40s they look like, they have a highly dysfunctional relationship, have horrible fights that sometimes result in the cops coming out. The woman has no control over her emotions. If she is not fighting with him then you can hear her crying or cursing on the phone to someone about her problems, very much the victim. When she cries, she usually sounds like she is drunk. Dont know if she actually is or if that is just the way it sounds. I want to be like get a fucking grip on your life, woman. Take charge! Change! go get some therapy! Fucking grow the fuck up!

And they are EXTREMELY loud when they have sex. Maybe to them me and Daniel are loud too but I dont think we are that loud. the other night we were having sex the same time as them. Their bed slamming against the wall sounded louder than ours. That was awkward.
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:43 am

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 10 2271603068 Michele got out sexed by two crazies!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:16 pm

Morning!! Study day today and I really need to get some work done!

Along with everything else in my life it is not easy right now...

I have to submit an essay plan by Sunday so can do that today. Also have 3500 word essay to do by next Sunday which I need to start...I an home all this weekend so can do a lot then too hopefully.

Then just 2 more essays by end of June and I am done til September!! Cannot wait for that!
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:12 pm

Quote :
Their bed slamming against the wall sounded louder than ours. That was awkward.

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 10 2271603068 Oh dear.

A friend is coming to my city today. Going to meet him for a drink. He is a journalist in a gossip magazine and a poet so it is always interesting.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:08 pm

Anne how is it going with the book? you don't say anything in your book thread anymore
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:46 pm

Friend? Could it be more? Sounds interesting....

I need to put some of Michele's wedding pics on here cos I don't know if Julesy managed to see them!
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:28 am

Quote :
A friend is coming to my city today. Going to meet him for a drink. He is a journalist in a gossip magazine and a poet so it is always interesting.
A gossip magazine?! Can i come?

Just watced 1st semi of Eurovision. FINALLY after so many years...the netherlands are through. dunno what to think of the song.Really weird melody but, i like the lyrics. Anouk is a pretty good artist..this song was just odd-even for her. But hey; they it did the trick. Loved it when they waved the surinam flag instead of the dutch one. That'll stirr up some shit:P

Have to say that the overall quality wasn't that bad. which sucks. A lot of ballads and singers singing in a rdiculous high key(a lot of belting in head-voice)After Lorraine won it last year; everybody got so "serious" and a lot of 'david Guetta-esque" songs and So You Think You Can Dance-choreographies. where are the weirdos? Oh wait; Bonnie Tyler performs Saturday. totally rooting for her! I think the Danish Shakira-song is gonna win it. i would'nt mind hearing that on the radio.

improvement from last year: male background dancers are more ripped and musclebound than ever and they all show a lot of skin. lots of hip-thrusting and leather pants.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:24 am

sounds hot Rodney!

brought a large plant that I have nursed for almost ten years home from the office I'm leaving, hope it likes its new home here with me, its in front of a window and near a computer so really it should be fine! lol
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:03 pm

wow Jesse you have kept a plant going for 10 years? i am lucky if I can keep one alive for 10 months lol. The two plants I have now that I got from 2 different friends as a congrats engagement gift neither of them are doing too hot now. The shamrock plant almost died over two months ago but I brought it back to life, though now it is starting to wane again, I need to get it out on the balcony tom. It started growing flower buds, I had no idea shamrocks could grow flowers
My newer plant which is like a fern/cactus thing is in worse shape, not sure if I can ressurect this one. I had left it outside the other day accidentally when it rained all day. It got too much rain, that is the problem I think,
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:54 pm

Quote :
Friend? Could it be more? Sounds interesting....

Nope. He is short and well, fat. But he is good company and has great stories.

Totally missed the eurovision part 1 Rodney. But you pretty much explaind it so no biggie.

Massage today. Yey.

Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:52 pm

Morning!

Team meeting this morning, we're all going out for breakfast buffet for some team bonding! Ha!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next