The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names

Go down 
+6
Denovissimus
Judge Jane
Nicky Mayfair
LadyMandingo
Taman
Sheila O
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:50 pm

jajjajajjajaja very funny.

She still has a bit of the diarrhea and she wouldn't eat her dinner tonight. I don't think this is from eating a stink bug at this point. I did buy a different brand of dry food last week that she never had before so I think it is that
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:53 pm

It could be. It tends to show in my cats too when I change brands.

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 6 1437168020

Dinner with a friend tonight.
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:42 pm

Travelling home from London, taking a lot longer to get home on a Sunday...feel tired and dirty!!
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:22 am

Jane is dirrrrrty Very Happy
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:48 am

Quote :
jajjajajjajaja very funny
*Puts on redneck-accent:*So now, you're not just marrying a latino; you're starting to spell like one, too. Speaka de english? Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 6 2271603068
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:43 am

oh hell naw Rodney, good one! LOL
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 6:04 am

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 6 519941289
LadyMandingo wrote:
Sheila O wrote:
Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 6 1437168020 I'm off for my Mensa weekend in Niagara Falls with Planetarium Rob. One can only hope and pray he doesn't come in my eye. ;)

make him sign a no facial contract!

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 6 2335345769

He would never in a million years do anything likely that. He's an absolute sweetie pie.

Last edited by Sheila O on Mon May 06, 2013 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 6:07 am

Judge Jane wrote:
Having a fun but tiring weekend!!

Same. I'm absolutely exhausted.Much alcohol ndI very little sleep. I will be happy to get home and rest and recuperate!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:09 am

had grilled eggplant for the first time today and I'm like damn why haven't we grilled this shit sooner? lol

Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:46 pm

I'm home, thank God. Loong fucking day and now into my cozy cozy bed.
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:49 pm

There's this delicious Afghani dish with grilled eggplant topped with ground beef that has been seasoned with onion and garlic and then a dab of sour cream. It's delicioso.
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:42 pm

Eggplants are great but for some reason I hardly ever buy one.

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 6 1437168020

Only 3 day week! Today I have nothing planned after work.. just going to clean and play with the cats. I will be gone most of Tuesday and Wednesday so I need to give them extra special attention today.

Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 1:42 am

Taman wrote:
Quote :
no I would not disown any of my friends for their beliefs, even if I find it wrong and repulsive.

lol.. emm, thanks? Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 6 3814707160 Nah, I knew that already. You have been attacked more in this forum for your words than any other so you know better than that. Besides what works for US does not work for Finland or even Europe. There is plenty of grey area in this world and I am glad we all live in countries where there is room for different parties and view

You probably would have enjoyed the beer they had at the Mensa convention. It had a picture of Stalin on the front of the bottle bottle and was called", Bolshevik Bastard". I was in my cups and asked if they had any beer with a picture of Hitler on the bottle...." Fascist Fucktard" they could call it....

Honestly though, Anne, how you could contemplate becoming a Communist is beyond m, especially with the history that group of people have of suppressing free speech and killing and imprisoning people who don't agree with them.
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:19 am

Very Happy I did not join the communist party but I did join the Left Alliance. As for your question, there hasn't been real communism yet, there has been terrible and also egoistic (which is not really either) people who became dictators and alas, things went to hell.

But I am not hardcore in my sosialistic views and I believe in fresh ideas (which is why I would never truly join the Communistic party). I feel things have to evolve. I believe in strong economy that takes care of its people. For me governments exists for the good of the people. You have to give people free education, social and health services etc. That is what really provide us freedom to excel. This is what Finland has been and is still somewhat but it is falling down because the rich have gotten an upper hand. They have to be put back into their place.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:17 am

back from Buxton Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 6 519941289
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:23 am

Gorgeous sunny bank holiday!!! Loving it today, everyone having barbecues!!
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:25 am

Spoken like a true Social democrat. We're becoming more "american" overhere. the new king reminded the people that although times are changing, we musn't forget that, we still need eachother to make it work and not to become too...self-involved. you share your country; you don't keep it all to yourself. It makes things so much easier and it leaves resources and time to explore new things,instead of holding on to what is kept for an elite-group. Governments sould evolve with their people. For the Netherlands;it's working. Even in times of crisis.

A mega-power like the US could become even greater if it just got a teensy bit, "redder".

Barackoff Obamovic,all the way
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:41 pm

lol! Its not easy to go from where they are to where we are. The counties were build in such a different way. Plus I think they are mesmerized by the whole "land of the free thing" when in fact, the land is only free if you have money to buy some. Very Happy But it is such a huge country with hardworking people that they can pull it off. Sure we might see the fall of all western countries but something new will come up. See, optimism? Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 6 872919100

Today my granma's 70th birthday party. But first a full workday.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:39 pm

going through all the stuff in my cubile, damn I have a lot of shit, trying to decide if friday should be my last day here or next friday, feel like I shouldn't delay the inevitable
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:48 pm

what is your new place like, lovah?
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:09 am

In the big city of downtown Chicago for the head Regional Office, nothing special about it really but I'll be serving the exective staff directly, I won't be able to do what I want when I want like out here but I can manage, I want that promotion so gotta make a show of it
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:16 am

what won't you be able to do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next