The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names

Go down 
+6
Denovissimus
Judge Jane
Nicky Mayfair
LadyMandingo
Taman
Sheila O
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sheila O

Sheila O

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:33 am

LadyMandingo wrote:
Sheila: cum in the eye? a cum facial???? EWWWWWWWW fucking sick! Any guy that would do that to me I would never ever speak to again. Scumbags!

Oh believe me, Michele, I gave him his walking papers How I ended up fucking him in the first place remains mysterious to me.
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:35 am

It could be... especially if you're on it a lot, Nicky.

Yep great news about Jimmy!!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:09 am

darkeyes80 wrote:
No Jesse; no gay male demographic and no; a colonic-irrigation salon is NOT an alternative for craigslist. Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 2271603068

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 2335345769

Happy for James and Dan. Wonder if I should call tonight? Maybe I should leave them be.
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:58 pm

Noticed also from Facebook that it went well. Yey! Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 4225072840

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 1437168020

Had a date last night with a plumber. Had drinks and then a movie. Not sure about this one. Date was good, we got along but physically its so and so. At the same time, I got "good soul vibes" from him. I don't know.. I will certainly consider giving him more time to impress. But there is another guy I might be going out with in few days so playing them cards as they come Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 3753849508
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:34 pm

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 1437168020
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:27 am

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 1437168020 I'm off for my Mensa weekend in Niagara Falls with Planetarium Rob. One can only hope and pray he doesn't come in my eye. ;)
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 4:47 am

Denovissimus wrote:
angioplasty procedure

Michele what are the demographics on average of your colonic patients?
h

honestly it varies widely. Most people are between 20-45. The place I work at now we get mostly black people for it, cause we are in city.Whn I worked in the suburbs it was more white people
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:00 am

[quote="Denovissimus"]
darkeyes80 wrote:
No Jesse; no gay male demographic and no; a colonic-irrigation salon is NOT an alternative for craigslist. Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 2271603068

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 2335345769

HAHA! This made me laugh so hard!!!!!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:03 am

Taman wrote:
Noticed also from Facebook that it went well. Yey! Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 4225072840

Had a date last night with a plumber. Had drinks and then a movie. Not sure about this one. Date was good, we got along but physically its so and so. At the same time, I got "good soul vibes" from him. I don't know.. I will certainly consider giving him more time to impress. But there is another guy I might be going out with in few days so playing them cards as they come Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 3753849508

yay for anne! Glad to see you are out and about socially with men again!!!!
though I am sooooo happy I will not have to deal with the dating scene ever again. It was bad enough I was stuck in it for 5 awful years lol
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:04 am

Sheila O wrote:
Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 1437168020 I'm off for my Mensa weekend in Niagara Falls with Planetarium Rob. One can only hope and pray he doesn't come in my eye. ;)

make him sign a no facial contract!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:17 am

Pequena had really bad diarrhea this morning. When I woke up and looked at her litter box, it was ALL over the place. In the box, on the edges, on the pads outside the box, even on the wall. It looked like two, possibly 3 different bouts of it. I cleaned it up and 10 minutes after it was all clean and a fresh litter box goes down, she has it again! I was so worried that something is really wrong.

Pequena has never had diarrhea in the 3 years I have had her. Sasha had it a couple of times but never this bad. I gave her some probiotics and then called my mom from work and asked her to go over around 2 and check to see if she had anymore. She checked and said all was clear. When I came home there is still no more. Thank god cause I didn't want to have to take her to the emergency vet tonight.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 11:15 am

SSSSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIP Jeff Hanneman...or not? Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 1002320772
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:40 pm

I spoke too soon......more cat diarrhea Sad
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 4:07 pm

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 3730632311 Oh no. I have been lucky with mine for now. I mean now and then it might be runny but it has always ended in a day. Hopefully it passes... cats are so delicate when it comes to not eating or diarrhea.

Quote :
though I am sooooo happy I will not have to deal with the dating scene ever again. It was bad enough I was stuck in it for 5 awful years lol

I hear you. You have to give so much attention to people you don't even know! Plus 8/10 times, its just not worth a damn because you never want to see them again.

Friday! Have plans for today... my workmate moved and we are going there for drinks and karaoke. Oh noes. And later there is his friends band playing in the city, they are releasing a new album so I am sure it will be fun. I have met the bass player (his friend) once before, he loved to talk about politics. lol. This is the band: http://www.noumena.info/ Its melodic metal with growling from the male lead and then softer singing from the female lead. lol.

Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 5:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:38 pm

Morning!! London bound soon!!!
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:40 am

Home finally! Back online!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 10:08 am

Jules! Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 1002320772
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:41 pm

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 949469974 Jesse!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:03 pm

heating up my frozen Home Run Inn pizza, its sausage with red and green jalapeno's! how clever of them to market a pizza towards me exclusively, lol.

then gonna watch more Hemlock Grove, I'm deep into it and am still withholding judgement despite slight praise yet more criticism, its a formula that is perilously close to failing
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:18 pm

Hello Julesy!

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 3474311545

Had a great night yesterday and not really hangoverish or stomach acting up. Still it was bit chilly so my body is aching. Its cool though. Today only cream carrot soup and taking it easy so I won't stress up my system.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:03 am

fell asleep watching Hemlock Grove last night so have to rewatch the episode I was watching, I knew it would happen, I was so tired, and polished off a bottle of wine beforehand, lol

going to try to see if I can sleep a wee bit more before getting ready for Iron Man 3
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:10 am

Jules is back! We missed you girl! Hope all is well!

Pequena's diarrhea has decreased a lot but still has it a little bit. Daniel thinks she ate the two stink bugs that were in our apartment and that is why she got sick. I am not convinced of this theory, however he is correct in that the two bugs that were there a few days ago are now nowhere to be seen....
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:14 am

Having a fun but tiring weekend!!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:01 am

it's obvious where the stink bugs disappeared to, back to their origin Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 2271603068
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next