The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names

Go down 
+6
Denovissimus
Judge Jane
Nicky Mayfair
LadyMandingo
Taman
Sheila O
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 2:55 am

indeed they do
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 3:05 am

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 8 2271603068
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:47 am

Generally people with a 6 pack look good everywhere!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:04 am

yeah but who walks down the street with their top off, in England?!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:12 am

**burp** I am stuffed! Ate a turkey burger (no bread) for lunch, along with some grilled eggplant, asparagus and green beans!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:26 am

Denovissimus wrote:
You do not read or understand anything Anne or Rodney tries to educate you on do you Michele? You are as dumb as the rest of bad spelling tea baggers. Sad really. Do us all a favor and concentrate on your new american role as wife and expected baby maker and stay away from politiks mmkay?

i would say that you are the stupid and foolish one! One is not stupid as long as they always use critical thinking and logic, which I always do and have! I also have a sociology degree and I took two courses in economics in college, as well as 7 years in the social work field mkay? So I think that i am MORE than qualified to have my opinion on social and economic theory. Not saying that I am the most qualified or that none of you can have your opinion, not saying that at all. More so saying that you are being a complete fool for trying to minimize me that I am not deserving of my thought, or that I cant possibly be correct or legitimate in any way. You always feel the need to result to insulting me to feel justified with your points when I disagree with you. Ever notice that I never do that to you? I dont feel the need to resort to slinging insults at you to make myself feel better. Isnt necessary to me, I have a very highly working brain, thank you very much.

I was telling daniel last night about some of the discussions that we have on here about politics. He says that no one should have to pay income taxes, they dont have them in mexico and he said he believes that the only reason Obama is pro legalizing all the illegal immigrants is because that will be 30 million more people whom he can steal money from through taxes. I was like wow, never realized you thought that! I had never even thought of that possibility.

hey communist leader jesse, should I have to return my new kitchen island because that makes it unfair to everyone in my apartment complex because I now have more kitchen space then all of them? Because I went beyond the kitchen space that was regulated to me by the complex? That is unequal, after all Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 8 2271603068

Last edited by LadyMandingo on Thu May 09, 2013 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:29 am

darkeyes80 wrote:
Quote :
I like the jajaja I think it is funny. Sometimes when Daniel says something sarcastic to me verbally to him I say "jajajaja" pronouncing the J as we do in the english language do
You mean when you text him? How would he know "jajajaja" from "hahahaha" when they sound the same?

In dutch, the word "ja"("yah") means; "yes". To me "jajajajaja" reads like "yesyesyesyesyes" Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 8 2335345769

Quote :
I dont expect to change your mind, Jesse. I have evolved and been enlightened.
You finally mastered upright stance and have started using tools? Way to catch up, Michele!Good for you! Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 8 3283625776

no I mean when I am speaking to him in person, when he says something funny, I say "jajajajgaja" with the english j sound, not the spanish. he understands my joke and he laughs
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:37 am

Taman wrote:
I just can't get pass the fact she loves and worries over the rich so much. Boo hoo the rich. Very Happy I guess progressive taxing principles aren't included in the capitalist lunch box. I also have to say that corporatism was born because of capitalism.. it could just be a sidestep as Michele explained but I really much doubt it. Rather it will lead us to oligarky of the rich. But that's okay, they have every right! Sleep

Perhaps this chat thread is not the best place to argue these things though. lol.

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 8 1437168020

We have a company party tonight. I am not really sure what my stomach says about another drunk fest so close to previous but I am trying to take it slow.

I dont love and worry over the rich. They are in a higher tax bracket already because they earn more money, why should they be punished for being successful by having to pay EVEN MORE taxes than the tax bracket they already are paying? No it is their money they should be able to keep it just like people of the middle and lower class should not have to pay more taxes and should keep their money. Especially when the government already wastes the money we already give them and has put us in a 16 trillion dollar debt in only a few short years? And instead of them cutting the spending, like REALLY cutting it, not pretend fighting about tiny cuts, the rich or any of us should pay more? That is ridiculous! And what does it matter that I gave the example of russians. Communism is communism, it has been suppressive in every country it has been tried in.

I am far from the only person who is a libertarian on this board or who prefers capitalism. I am just the only one who bothers with debating with you guys about it.

Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:38 am

Taman wrote:
I just can't get pass the fact she loves and worries over the rich so much. Boo hoo the rich. Very Happy I guess progressive taxing principles aren't included in the capitalist lunch box. I also have to say that corporatism was born because of capitalism.. it could just be a sidestep as Michele explained but I really much doubt it. Rather it will lead us to oligarky of the rich. But that's okay, they have every right! Sleep

Perhaps this chat thread is not the best place to argue these things though. lol.

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 8 1437168020

We have a company party tonight. I am not really sure what my stomach says about another drunk fest so close to previous but I am trying to take it slow.

and capitalism can spawn corporatism, but it doesnt have to. It only happens that way when a gov becomes corrupt with power

Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:39 am

my husband made me mole for dinner. Very good!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:41 am

I also prefer buff arms over a six pack
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:45 am

we have to go back to work tomorrow!!! I wish we had a couple more days off! Sad Last time I looked at the appt book I was booked soild all day tomorrow with 11 colonics

hey jesse, do you believe that all people need to be equal with the amount of shit they are keeping in their bowels? Maybe colon cleansing should be outlawed! Not fair for some people to have emptier colons than others! Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 8 2335345769
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:27 am

I'd shit on you! Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 8 1002320772
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:52 am

oh yeah, and I insult you cause I get off on it! LOL, I mean cause its fun and I know you can take it, and I'm only impressed by the dedication and effort it took to get your degree, not in the degree itself honey doll, if you were that 'educated' you wouldn't be so 'blind'. Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 8 3814707160
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:26 pm

I like shoulders even more than arms. Broad shoulders. Me like. Very Happy

Okay.. did I just say... me like?? WTF? It must be the hangover.

Had a good time last night and it seems that I am again surviving this without too many stomach issues. Though sometimes it does skip a day. But today I am going to a friends place for some trip planning. Today is a holiday and I have tomorrow off as well so yey!

Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:50 pm

It puts links to our texts... the forums adds links to our posts. That's nice. Luckily they don't show when you sign in.
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:39 pm

And Michele - I hear you, I do. This is really more about balance. Like it has been stated in all of our posts, none of us want tyranny. None of us want someone up there exploiting us. I think this is our common ground, right? And that extremes are bad. Capitalism as an extreme means forgetting the men and communism would mean forgetting the man. Little difference but important. Neither as extreme can work. When I said I wanted to join the communist party, wasn't about me wanting Finland to turn into communism BUT to join the party that asks the right wing to slow down, to think about the man. To balance this shit out! To think about the risks that come from supporting only the strong. I think this is what you missed about many of our talks? You see us as communists for speaking up for the little and we see you as cold hearted for speaking for the mans right to earn and spend as he pleases. And you know what, we are all right. Both parties must be included in the table, both parties have a say. The truth is somewhere between... it can't be just one.

Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:23 am

Scrap it all and let me rule as philosopher king! Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 8 1002320772
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:23 am

oh yeah, and anyone who claims to be evolved and enlightened are the farthest from it! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:14 am

except me!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:02 am

of course your majesty, lol
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:15 am

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 8 2435349535
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:17 pm

Just watched Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol and it sucked! Being medicated did not aide in enjoying any aspect of it.
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:32 pm

I did not like it that much either. There was a Finnish actor in it though.

Going shopping today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names   Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 532 ~ We will rise from the flames and The Gods will know our names
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next