The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!

Go down 
+6
Denovissimus
alondrianyx
Nicky Mayfair
sassycatj
Judge Jane
Sheila O
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:02 pm

Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 2 1437168020
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:01 am

havent been on a trip since Amy Winehouse died. Not out of state anyway.

our day trip yesterday was nice. gonna work a bit on the house today. Spring cleaning and yard work. Nice day at home.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:22 am

I remember when my mom would let us make mini pizzas as kids, we loved them, we used English muffins for the crust
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:38 am

that sounds good mini pizzas.

soo mis sister met a guy in her work parking lot a few weeks ago. Recently they had lunch and have been emailing and texting eachother. Well he asked her if she wanted to go on a day ride on his Harley up north this weekend.

Am I overreacting when I told her she shouldnt go? She barely knows him and up north in the forrest is where people can easily be buried! I know rationally its silly to think that but she knows the guy but doesnt REALLY know him.

I dont even know his full name if she comes up missing
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:41 am

Make sure you get his full details! I dunno...there's risk in everything but maybe he is ok. Not sure I would want to take a trip until i knew him better.
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:25 am

I totally think that she should have a first date in a restaurant or something and not out in the middle of nowhere!!! Me no gusta at all. Probably he is alright. But there is that tiny little chance that he isn't and it ent worth taking. Your sis can easily just say she would like to do the forest trip sometime in the future when she knows him better but go out for a drink or dinner first.

Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:29 am

my bro is over and i am bbqing lambchops. This is not part of my "cleanse" but honestly I don't know whether I can really face the full horror of the cleanse. I can continue to eat all the fibre and drink the water and lemon juice and not drink alcohol and all but I don't think I can hack the Spartan diet! I've been feeling blech pretty much since i started and I think i would sooner be round and jolly than an ill-tempered stick-insect with scrupulously cleaned bowels!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:39 am

Sheila O wrote:
I totally think that she should have a first date in a restaurant or something and not out in the middle of nowhere!!! Me no gusta at all. Probably he is alright. But there is that tiny little chance that he isn't and it ent worth taking. Your sis can easily just say she would like to do the forest trip sometime in the future when she knows him better but go out for a drink or dinner first.

I agree with Sheila. And your sister is known for attracting losers and assholes so that could include serial killers lol. Or just whack jobs in general
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:41 am

Sheila O wrote:
my bro is over and i am bbqing lambchops. This is not part of my "cleanse" but honestly I don't know whether I can really face the full horror of the cleanse. I can continue to eat all the fibre and drink the water and lemon juice and not drink alcohol and all but I don't think I can hack the Spartan diet! I've been feeling blech pretty much since i started and I think i would sooner be round and jolly than an ill-tempered stick-insect with scrupulously cleaned bowels!

what exactly does the diet consist of, Sheila? Just got get a few colonics! You will clean out your colon and still eat lambchops!

I had a colonic yesterday

yet another colonic client today asked me if I get colonics myself. Of course I do! God I hope that there arent colon hydrotherapists who have never had one before. That would be RIDICULOUS!!!! I get asked that question alot
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:56 am

took me almost an hour to cook a pound of milenesa de res and bistec de pollo on the stove! I thought because they were so thin they would cook with a quickness! oh well, got bollios so we are having tortas for dinner

that's breaded steak and chicken steaks in buns peeps

hot now, finishing my drink then eat then shower
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:15 pm

who is "we"? You and Martin?
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:16 pm

yes, me and Mar-teen, lol

and mmmm this sandwich is good!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:57 pm

Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 2 1437168020
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:58 pm

LadyMandingo wrote:
Nicky Mayfair wrote:
Sheila O wrote:
Nicky, where did you go on vacation? I saw that you were away but didn't know where.....

I did a Mary Queen of Scots 'prison pilgrimage', Sheila. Stevie and I went to Edinburgh and hired a car from there and drove all the way to London stopping at various points in her life, including all the castles where she was held prisoner by Elizabeth I; I loved it!

dam how many times was she inprisioned and why?

she was imprisoned for 19 years in England by Elizabeth I! you should read a book about her Michele, it's so far-fetched it's almost fiction, only it ain't!
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:26 pm

Hello!

Thank heck its Friday. Going shopping today Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 2 3753849508
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:54 am

Why is there a woman and not some sexy man in the banners!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:59 am

that's the new Who girl, lovah!
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:48 am

tgif! gonna see hunger games later.
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:46 am

What is the new Who girls name?

Off to do my monthly tarot gig at the Turkish restaurant tonight. This is one of my favourite jobs. I get to wear something gypsyesque, get free and delicious Turkish food and Raiki (Turkish Ouzo) and everyone is in a party mood. A cool 300 bucks and the chance of procuring more private clients.

Jules, I don't mean to nag but have you told your sister not to go meet this dude out in the forest? I thought about it later last night and the more I thought about it the weirder I thought it was. Any guy with some sense of propriety and judgment would not ask a girl he barely knows to go out into the middle of nowhere on a first date!

Michele, my diet is basically a bowl of birdseed for breakfast (bran), a smoothie for a snack, a tuna or chicken salad for dinner and unlimited vegetables. It is ok (though I did cheat with the bbqd lambchops last night) but I think the pills they wanted me to take were not agreeing with me. I have stopped them. I think they were water pills and I have no desire to lose weight by dehydrating myself! Anyway I feel much better since I did stop them.

What is the cleanse you are doing? Maybe I should try that....
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:54 am

I think we need to start a health and fitness thread, I'm so proud of my continuing motivation. I can't possibly cut out meat from my diet and I hate fruit and veg but cutting out some things like chocolate, biscuits, bread and being more sensible.
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 6:12 am

I hear ya Sheila. I didnt like it one bit when she told me about maybe going. I know Im a debbie downer sometimes but I just look at the whole picture and speak my mind. Not to say I TOLD YOU SO, but to just keep your gaurd up. Be careful. People arent always what they seem.
Weird how all of her past bfs I have told her....LOSER. I can sense a jerkoff on site. lol

Havent met this guy yet though. Oh and the guy is older, in his late 40s. Not that that makes a difference but you are right about him knowing its creepy to go to a secluded place on a first real date or whatever.

Oh and about giving up meat.......I had to today! Rick is off with me all week and today he went and got us fish sandwiches for lunch. He is still stuck in Lent mode. I wanted a guacamole cheeseburger!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 6:52 am

You tell him no meat means no meat from him in you either! But you'll give up the box for a guacamole cheeseburger lol
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 8:09 am

too late for that Jesse. I had my dose this morning. Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 2 1063792289

I dont mind really. as long as he takes me for a shrimp alfredo dinner or shrimp scampi later. I love me some scrimps!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 8:47 am

sassycatj wrote:
tgif! gonna see hunger games later.

me too! In IMAX!!! I cant wait!!!!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 8:50 am

Sheila O wrote:
What is the new Who girls name?

Off to do my monthly tarot gig at the Turkish restaurant tonight. This is one of my favourite jobs. I get to wear something gypsyesque, get free and delicious Turkish food and Raiki (Turkish Ouzo) and everyone is in a party mood. A cool 300 bucks and the chance of procuring more private clients.

Jules, I don't mean to nag but have you told your sister not to go meet this dude out in the forest? I thought about it later last night and the more I thought about it the weirder I thought it was. Any guy with some sense of propriety and judgment would not ask a girl he barely knows to go out into the middle of nowhere on a first date!

Michele, my diet is basically a bowl of birdseed for breakfast (bran), a smoothie for a snack, a tuna or chicken salad for dinner and unlimited vegetables. It is ok (though I did cheat with the bbqd lambchops last night) but I think the pills they wanted me to take were not agreeing with me. I have stopped them. I think they were water pills and I have no desire to lose weight by dehydrating myself! Anyway I feel much better since I did stop them.

What is the cleanse you are doing? Maybe I should try that....

wow water pills for a detox? dehydration is a big NO NO for cleansing. If anything, you should be drinking tons of water whenever doing ANY kind of detox!

The professional line of digestive supplements we sell at my job called Advanced Naturals also has all kind of cleanses. Right now I am doing their parasite cleanse. Two weeks ago I did their 7 day whole body rapid detox cleanse. Then after the parasite I am doing their heavy metal cleanse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next