The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!

Go down 
+6
Denovissimus
alondrianyx
Nicky Mayfair
sassycatj
Judge Jane
Sheila O
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:52 am

Pet do you know there is a tv prog on national geographic on Monday called Bloody Tales From The Tower , about tower of London? I'm gonna watch!

Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:53 am

oh yeah, i meant to tell nicky about that too
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:36 am

I dont know, in some ways I like the arizona governor. she has nullified the NDAA in the fine state of arizona. That alone would possibly get her my vote in the next election if I lived in that state.

I dont know why jesse you get so up in arms about a fetus not being able to be aborted at 18 weeks but yet you seem to never have any qualms about the thousands of us soilders being sent to the middle east and killed, the even more thousands of innocent civilians in the middle east dying at the hands of our government for our own personal greed and power? Or that billions of our dollars every year are being spent to fight a "war on drugs" even having marijuans criminalized and thousands of people being imprisioned for years and years in this country, using up even more of our tax payer money housing them for years, simply for possession? and being that the judicial system is extremely biased and that it is almost all racial MINORITIES who are thrown in jail for years on minor drug offenses? How come none of these thing seem to outrage you but yet you are always outraged over any kind of way to make abortion illegal in any way shape or form?

Do you like the murder and destruction of innocent lives or something?
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:07 am

Just cos someone addresses an issue doesn't mean they don't have views on other issues!!! we know Jesse well enough to know he isn't rejoicing that innocent people are killed in stupid wars!

And we know you well enough to know your view on abortion, that it is less important than the issues you speak of in your post. These political debates go round in circles, Michele you're brave enough to be the minority on this forum in regard to your political views - you speak out strongly and passionately.

But I say to everyone...not just Michele....by all means oppose each others views but think before making harsh accusations of each others morales.

It's about time we got back to talking about sex, shit and debauchery!!! Oh wait....that is politics!!

Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:12 am

If cannabis was legalised my job would be a whole lot easier!! Really hard to give reasons to people why they should stop smoking it, other than the illegality thing. To be fair there are worse crimes they could be committing.

Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:21 am

Is anyone else playing the Draw Something app? I'm a rubbish drawer but it's fun!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:40 am

Judge Jane wrote:
Just cos someone addresses an issue doesn't mean they don't have views on other issues!!! we know Jesse well enough to know he isn't rejoicing that innocent people are killed in stupid wars!

I know that, jane. He just never complains about the things I mentioned above, he only ever seems to complain or get mad about any possibility of abortion being illegal in any way, which is what I am saying.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:42 am

Judge Jane wrote:
If cannabis was legalised my job would be a whole lot easier!! Really hard to give reasons to people why they should stop smoking it, other than the illegality thing. To be fair there are worse crimes they could be committing.

marijuana should DEF be legal. Cause a) it is harmless really b) it is also medicinal c) it doesnt stop anyone who wants to smoke it from smoking it and d) it would save the tax payers a HELL of a lot of money and free up our judicial system to focus on real crimes

yea I stopped telling my clients (when I was case manger) that it was wrong for them to smoke it. I had a client that smoked it for pain and to sleep and to stabilize her mood. She functioned MUCH better on it, yet my supervisor got mad at me when she found out that I was no longer encouraging her to abstain. It was so ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:20 am

Michele; Jane is right. Jesse posted about one, topic and had an opinion. You have a different opinion on the same topic. But then you proceed to question his stance on unrelated topics. war, dead soldiers/civilians the war on drugs, minorities being thrown in jail,etc...chill, gurl! your reason for a hypothetical vote for that senator was good enough.

Jane- i smoke cannabis from time to time. haven't smoked it in a while(I stay away from it when i'm feeling down). I see no reason for making it a crime. Nobody cares about alcohol yet-more people die because of it than any other drug.Also; being under the influence of alcohol makes people more prone to violent rages. Cannabis-users are too high to get angry. They just sit on their arse, smoke weed, listen to music, being REALLY philosophical and eat. LOL.

I do miss the munchies. everything tastes so spectacularly good.And listening to music when you're high...lol. I can remember getting high with my friends and we're all like.."OMG! i've heard this song a thousand times. But...OMG...I get it,now...wow....ssssh!...sssh! listen to the words: my loneliness is killing me(and I)I must confess I still believe....wow, man. Who knew that Britney was soo deep,man*tokes*.lol
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:27 am

Quote :
Is anyone else playing the Draw Something app? I'm a rubbish drawer but it's fun!
I'm dead set against smartphones but, I laughed when my sister was playing draw something. She had "piss" instead of drawing a dog/cat lifting a leg and something yellow with(which is what I would do) she drew a huge penis with, a tiny yellow stream coming out of it. i was like; people are gonna think she's some perv or, something.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:42 am

Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 15 2335345769 OMG it has piss! Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 15 2335345769

went to a Filipino buffet, it was good! They had lechon, which is roast pork, and it was but up into pieces surrounding the roasted head of the pig!
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:21 pm

Never tried weed, never truly even wanted to. I guess most Finns have been scared to death with all the "drugs are bad, mmkay" talk. But considering how bad Finns are with alcohol, I can only imagine how bad they would be with weed! Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 15 2271603068 Reminds me of this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw

Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 15 1437168020

going to Helsinki today, have a Linux related course that lasts 3 days. And also I have no voice. Throats been hurty few days and now I have no voice. I think its because all the dust flying around (sand on walkways), sort of allergy-based reaction. Hopefully it'll pass in few days.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:39 pm

Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 15 1437168020
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:35 pm

Afternoon!

Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:35 pm

hi

i have tried weed but have a bad reaction to it, craigs smoked it for years to help with his knees. but the reaction is not always good. we have a neighbour who we think has something akin to cannabis induced psychosis, he has some terrible episodes, throwing stuff, screaming. he's getting alot worse lately and craig and i are getting quite worried about him
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:15 am

I think this is the issue, some people have bad reactions and some don't. Or the effects on mental health take a long time to develop.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:33 am

new thread for me!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:34 am

chicago comic and entertainment expo today!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:34 am

what the hell..new thread bitch!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:35 am

oh I miscounted the number of posts! I can't do all that spamming right now!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:48 am

the Witches, lovah! demand the Witches back!!
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:12 am

I reckon the closest would be if the witches or vamps made a guest appearance in a future werewolf book.

Reuben and Lestat would get on quite well I think!
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:30 am

sometimes facebook is a nightmare, it takes me 5 hours to figure out what 2 lines say thanks to how some people type, gives me a headache :P
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:31 am

ooh, pretty wallpaper, me likey
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:31 am

i'm spamming this thread but haven't even thought of a title for the next one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!   Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 518 ~ Cocksucking Whores from HELL!!
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next