The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Artist Next Door

Go down 
+4
LadyMandingo
Denovissimus
Taman
Auntie Maine
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

The Artist Next Door - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:27 pm

Auntie Maine wrote:
I do want to share some more of her work though.
The Artist Next Door - Page 3 260348_10150286992400555_4914530_n

This is bloody brilliant
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:25 pm

I like the harpsichord-mouth
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:15 am

the hapsichord mouth is also my favorite part. I really like the colors in this one too, they are very soothing. and the vertical elements makes me feel like a wind chime affect which is very relaxing. this one would be good for my bedroom :)
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:11 pm

I still think you should invite them to the Garden, Dan
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:44 pm

I guess we're all excited to know a mind that can create stuff like this, someone who travelled. Someone like that would add something to the Forum. But, they are your neighbours....I don't really understand your "negative comments" reason.

I DO understand not inviting people from your r/l-life. I don't do that, either. Not because of you guys. But, because of the things I say in here. Or; the things I might find out about them, when they start posting.Or to protect them from Michele... The Artist Next Door - Page 3 2271603068 Or, because i want to keep r/l people where they are in terms of dynamics. dynamics can change once, people see you and the "forum"-you. There is always a bit of a difference.

Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:51 pm

but you are r/l Rodnet, I've met you two or three times; granted it was a while back, but I can still remember your face, your mincing walk and your pink lisp... The Artist Next Door - Page 3 3175334217
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:46 am

HAHAHA. and I can still remember your Allan Carr-accent,your foundation and very loud and very high SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!i don't know about my walk, I will attest to having a very high-pitched -girly-voice but, i do not have a lisp!Very Happy
i know what you mean. and ofcourse we met in r/l and that counts. But, I knew you as a forumite first; not the other way around. that I mean, what if you had a new neighbour and they're all awesome and stuff. would you invite them to the Forum? I would like to "ease them " into getting to know me.
The Forum is an instant overload of deep thoughts, feelings,etc. I'm not some 15-year old calling himself; deepestdarkestangelselfmutiliation.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:53 am

Jane and Alondria are all r/l to me as well, but I see your point. I wonder what it would be liek to meet Jesse, Michele and the others now after so long, almost ten years of online....
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:11 am

I know! I think it would be fine. we've all gotten over the intitial shock of meeting Foruminians in r/l. i don't think it would take very long to feel comfortable around eachother.Dan and I would totally fuck eachother,ofcourse(in his dreams, at least Very Happy )

We've also grown up; we're in better shape to deal with meeting eachother.I don't think it would work if this were circa QOTD-forum. Meeting you guys then, was more out of curiosity. But now, it would be different as we know so much about eachother,now it would be more genuine?
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:14 am

I think so. I look back and cringe sometimes, I was, like my dear Carlotta, a little beast when I was younger The Artist Next Door - Page 3 2271603068
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:31 am

OMG!
I must say that since we've all "evolved" i find you guys way more interesting. Meeting y'all has become a fonder wish than it did in QOTD-days. Ofcourse it was nice to meet you and Jane and squishypeanut but...I dunno. I think we have more to say to eachother. and if we don't; that's fine as well. Less of a need to "impress".

I really don't want to meet Michelle, though. I saw a picture of her and Dan, and she looks to be taller than me. She'll overpower me and rape me. The Artist Next Door - Page 3 2271603068
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:38 am

Next time you are in London we must meet, or I'll start to think you're avoiding me! you might be shocked at how much I have grown up however, and even toned down the make-up! The Artist Next Door - Page 3 3753849508 and one day, maybe one long day away, an American lovah might set sail for England...
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:42 am

Quote :
I really don't want to meet Michelle, though. I saw a picture of her and Dan, and she looks to be taller than me. She'll overpower me and rape me.

The Artist Next Door - Page 3 2271603068 Oh dear.

Yeah we have changed... I am not sure if we have grown up, I would not go that far The Artist Next Door - Page 3 3814707160 but we've all seen our share of the web and r/l. And I am glad I passed the bullshit and joined this gang. I mean how sad would it be, if we were still all "I am not playing with you, poopy head!" The Artist Next Door - Page 3 1063792289
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:29 am

You're right: we haven't grown-up. We've come more in tune with ourselves, I think. I don't think anyone here, is pretending to be something they're not. except for Michele, who is actually Barack Obama, having some fun with his friends.
I also think that, the size of the old forum had a lot to do with it. Gossip travelled quickly and drama escalated. It was bound to happen and look at us, now.

Nicky:my next visit to LDN wont be for some time but, I promiss you that, we'll hook up! It's been too long....how much you've grown-up...hahahaha. as much of an imp you aim to be; I never considered you as immature. You're just.....you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:48 am

[quote="darkeyes80"]HAHAHA. and I can still remember your Allan Carr-accent,your foundation and very loud and very high SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!i don't know about my walk, I will attest to having a very high-pitched -girly-voice but, i do not have a lisp!Very Happy

LMAO!!!!! The Artist Next Door - Page 3 2335345769 The Artist Next Door - Page 3 2335345769 The Artist Next Door - Page 3 2335345769 The Artist Next Door - Page 3 2335345769
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:50 am

darkeyes80 wrote:
OMG!
I must say that since we've all "evolved" i find you guys way more interesting. Meeting y'all has become a fonder wish than it did in QOTD-days. Ofcourse it was nice to meet you and Jane and squishypeanut but...I dunno. I think we have more to say to eachother. and if we don't; that's fine as well. Less of a need to "impress".

I really don't want to meet Michelle, though. I saw a picture of her and Dan, and she looks to be taller than me. She'll overpower me and rape me. The Artist Next Door - Page 3 2271603068

LMAO! If I ever leave this forum for good, what would you all do without me to make fun of and harrass all the time?

I have met Dan and Diggy in person and it was natural as pie, felt as if I saw both of them on the regular in person.

I would love to meet the rest of you! Except for maybe jesse cause he is just such an unnecessary ass to me anymore that it sometimes gets on my nerves
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:50 am

I think I need to make a trip to canada and see my girl Sheila!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:11 am

LadyMandingo wrote:
darkeyes80 wrote:
OMG!

LMAO! If I ever leave this forum for good, what would you all do without me to make fun of and harrass all the time?

I have met Dan and Diggy in person and it was natural as pie, felt as if I saw both of them on the regular in person.

I would love to meet the rest of you! Except for maybe jesse cause he is just such an unnecessary ass to me anymore that it sometimes gets on my nerves

You deserve every bit of it bitch! The Artist Next Door - Page 3 1002320772
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:54 am

If you guys get togther....angry sex.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:03 pm

no, at this point rodney there would be no sex, just me biting his dick off, lol
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:35 pm

The Artist Next Door - Page 3 2271603068 Pass me some popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:16 am

I sent a PM to Sara at Facebook with a link to this thread.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:07 am

do you know if she sells prints, dan?

If so, I seriously will buy at least 1, possibly 2
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:00 am

LadyMandingo wrote:
darkeyes80 wrote:
OMG!

I didn't know you'd met Dan!! how, where, when?? pics??
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:02 am

me and dan met like 5 years ago? he came to philly with jimmy. God I cant believe that was that long ago! But it was, cause I remember I was dating Graham at the time and that was 5 years ago
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Artist Next Door
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Garden District :: 1239 First Street :: The double parlour-
Jump to: