The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Artist Next Door

Go down 
+4
LadyMandingo
Denovissimus
Taman
Auntie Maine
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

The Artist Next Door - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:02 am

I don't remember it at all!!! how astonishing!!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:04 am

it isnt astonishing to me!
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:05 am

LMAO!!!!! Michele and Dan posted about it at the time!!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:07 am

I want to go to Maine for Dan's birthday. I dont know yet it I can afford to go, but I really want to and am still considering it
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:31 am

LadyMandingo wrote:
do you know if she sells prints, dan?

If so, I seriously will buy at least 1, possibly 2

She does. Go to her website.
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:31 am

LadyMandingo wrote:
it isnt astonishing to me!

The Artist Next Door - Page 4 2271603068
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:16 am

Auntie Maine wrote:
LadyMandingo wrote:
do you know if she sells prints, dan?

If so, I seriously will buy at least 1, possibly 2

She does. Go to her website.

did you post her website?
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:20 am

I dont see any of the ones you posted on her prints for sale

this one is really pretty! http://www.beantheredonethat.co.uk/sjwcasablancawebsite/prints/prints.html
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:27 am

My only other suggestion for you is to go to my facebook page,find her and send her a PM.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:55 am

I will do that
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:39 pm

LadyMandingo wrote:
I want to go to Maine for Dan's birthday. I dont know yet it I can afford to go, but I really want to and am still considering it

I was thinking the same thing but I don't think I can afford it either. I am taking the summer off work to be with the kids and go to the cottage and stuff so what money I have is earmarked for that.

But I would one day love to meet all of you people! Wouldn't it be nice if one (or actually all of us!) won the lottery and we could then have a HUGE Garden party in Nawlins?

Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:15 am

awww sheila that is a bummer!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:26 am

i wish one of you Americans would come to the UK one day! in the seven or eight years the Garden has been going to my knowledge not one of you has set foot in the this, the greatest country in the world! nay, the universe!!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:03 am

I would LOVE to come to europe again! I wish I could, I wish I had been wiser with my money this past decade, then maybe I could!

Honestly out of all the countries in europe, the UK is one of the ones I have an interest in seeing the least. BUT, I would make a stop in London on my way to the mediterranean, or the bavarian countries, just to see you, jane, and alondria!
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:12 am

England is not part of Europe. Just ask em. The Artist Next Door - Page 4 2271603068 Oh by the way Nicky, the center of the universe is 117 miles south of me. There is a plaque there to prove it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:27 am

Grrrr! England and the rest of the UK and Northern Ireland are part of fucking Europe! I always got so annoyed when I lived in the Uk and they went: We're an island, we're different(better), we're not european, we're Brrrrrrittish!

Oh fuck off; You're european. Think they're sooooo special.just because they drive on the wrong side of the road. :P

i wanna go where Dan lives! I have always wanted to visit the States. and ofcourse I would love to go to NY and LA and Miami(Beach) and NOLA. I'll prolly end up there, first. But those pictures of Dan's hometown make me think: that's the america i want to see! all those quaint little things....love it! And I would like to see one of those "parades" you americans love so much. I'd be standing there waving a flag and yell "USA!wooooooohUSAwooooh!" at the top of my voice

If i had money; I'd do an american-road trip with some stops in Forumite-towns. I would start with Dan, then work my way to Jesse, Michele, Jules(if we can convinvce her that i'm not some scary serial killer from the internet)...omg! and our lil' Darelle. Do we have any Foruminians on the West-coast? anyway, that's where my final stop woud be. Then fly back east and do the NYC-thing and then go home. *runs off to buy a lottery ticket*
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:34 am

I did not win wither lottery this morning. I would love to host you Rodney. I will be at one of those parades on Saturday going "GAY! woooooooohGAYwooooh! BTW this is not my hometown. My hometown burns gays at the stake. Well in their hearts anyway.
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:35 am

I have not heard a single word or even seen Sarah Jane since I sent her a message and link about this thread. The Artist Next Door - Page 4 3877000266
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:01 am

Maybe she thinks we're crazy.:P It's not the end of the world? You invited her that's all you can do. She'll decide for herself if she wants to frequent a forum full of faggots:P And also; for an outsider; it reads like a LOT of drama over nothing:P It takes a slightly unhinged person to join us. Last person we had was Dhalios, remember?

Quote :
I did not win wither lottery this morning. I would love to host you Rodney
I have copy/pasted that and saved it. You're on Dan. some day; you will get a phonecall/email/letter/whatever from me, telling you that I'm on my way and you better get a room ready. I do not care for "wake-up" calls and I like my tea to match my personality; dark, rich,too much sugar and HOT. that's all.

Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:25 am

Auntie Maine wrote:
I have not heard a single word or even seen Sarah Jane since I sent her a message and link about this thread. The Artist Next Door - Page 4 3877000266

Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:11 pm

Auntie Maine wrote:
England is not part of Europe. Just ask em. The Artist Next Door - Page 4 2271603068 Oh by the way Nicky, the center of the universe is 117 miles south of me. There is a plaque there to prove it. Very Happy

what is 117 miles south of you? massachusettes?
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:13 pm

Dan I tried finding her on your friends list on facebook and I did not see her at all and I looked 3 times.
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 3:32 am

Miss Sara Jane told me yesterday that she had been here and read this thread and that she will be joining us.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:08 am

nice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Artist Next Door   The Artist Next Door - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Artist Next Door
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Garden District :: 1239 First Street :: The double parlour-
Jump to: