The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christopher Rice does the supernatural

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

Christopher Rice does the supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Christopher Rice does the supernatural   Christopher Rice does the supernatural I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:17 am

Anne Rice

From my beloved son Christopher Rice: "I'm thrilled to break the news that Gallery Books, a division of Simon & Schuster, will publish my first supernatural novel, THE HEAVENS RISE. This deal will reunite me with some of the Simon & Schuster folks I've had the pleasure of working with in the past, particularly the gang that made the mass-market edition of my second novel THE SNOW GARDEN such a success. For those of you who've been following me for a while, you already know THE HEAVENS RISE is not only my first foray into the supernatural, but also my first return to New Orleans since my debut, A DENSITY OF SOULS. A more detailed announcement to come, but I couldn't wait to share my good news!" ---- Christopher has consolidated his fan page and his personal profile, and now makes all of his updates public to all subscribers through his combined page.

do any of you reckon maybe one day mum will let him play in her literary sandbox?!?
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Rice does the supernatural   Christopher Rice does the supernatural I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:43 am

I'll wait til I know more about it before deciding whether to buy.

An author is the last thing I'd want to be if my mum were Anne Rice!
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Rice does the supernatural   Christopher Rice does the supernatural I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:52 am

especially when said mum is promoting you. Kinda like; my little boy writes books, too! go read them!
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Rice does the supernatural   Christopher Rice does the supernatural I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:08 am

She promotes her dad too, something called The Impossible Imp!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Rice does the supernatural   Christopher Rice does the supernatural I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:13 am

what?! Anne Rice's dad is dead, surely?!
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Rice does the supernatural   Christopher Rice does the supernatural I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:22 am

Yah it's a really old book he wrote when he was alive!
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Rice does the supernatural   Christopher Rice does the supernatural I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:33 am

Impossible Imp? is it about Nicky?

Nicky is a vampire! shocked
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Rice does the supernatural   Christopher Rice does the supernatural I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:04 pm

I've heard some good things about Density of Souls so why not this as well.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Rice does the supernatural   Christopher Rice does the supernatural I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 6:27 pm

I read and got his autograph on one book, forgot the name, didn't care for it in the end, he made the gay character disgustingly cliche
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Rice does the supernatural   Christopher Rice does the supernatural I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christopher Rice does the supernatural
Page 1 of 1