The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown

Go down 
+5
Sheila O
Judge Jane
Nicky Mayfair
Taman
Denovissimus
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sheila O

Sheila O

Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:53 pm

Oy vey, this Dr Who convention is LAME. There is some insane woman here dressed as a " meddling monk" hitting on my date,. And there is nothing worthwhile buying either but one of the Drs. will be here tomorrow, the guy who played Tristan in All Creatures Great and Small. He's a good actor... been in many classic British productions. That's worth the price of admission, I spose. Otherwise BORED TO DEATH. And still a bit under the weather.
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:27 pm

Hes 6 in four weeks and if he doesnt behave he wont live that long lol
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:01 pm

Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 5 1437168020 

Anne was in my dream last night, our Anne from here on the forum! but she was a rubber toy dog sitting in a car at night on the edge of a wood, and me and her were talking about comics!! what the hell does that mean?!?
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:32 am

Denovissimus wrote:
Sheila O wrote:
It's killing me that I can't watch it and it's taking place in New Orleans and has Marie Leveau in it! And no, I can't get Netflix here. I live in the sticks.
Angela Bassett is bad ass as Marie Laveau!  A vicious witch war has begun!
was her character real person?

I am sure we are going to find in 20 years that people who got the chicken pox vaccination are also going to get shingles

Damn Jesse, I cant believe it has been 2 years already since Miguel passed! It feels like it just happened! Where does the time go?
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:35 am

I am like 2 eps behind on AHS. I need to catch up.

Ugh I need to find a new profession! I am so sick and tired of fucking no shows and cancellations fucking up my money! Came in today at 10 and my 10 and my 11 didn't show up. And both of them were regulars of mine who always come in! I am very surprised at both of them. I have no one for 12 and now I have to wait around for my 1 and 2 oclock people and hope they show up. The 2oclock confirmed and is def coming in, the 1pm person we got her voicemail so that one is up in the air as well. Maybe I will give myself colonic. I kind of don't feel like it though
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:18 am

they should at least give courtesy calls of cancellation! and yes Marie Leveau was a real life person

Nicky Shame is about the Micheal FuckmyAssbender being a sex addict, he does a full frontal scene and I had to rewind and watch that elephant truck swinging across the screen again! It was an okay movie, he even did a gay scene in it but it wasn't graphic

Shelia a Doctor Who convention sounds boring on principle, lol
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:47 am

Nicky, your dream essentially means you like and admire our lovely Anne!

Michele, yes Marie Leveau was a real person, there are differing accounts of her and controversy about who she really was still swirl about today. I actually wrote a little article on her on my business page on FB....

Jesse, things have perked up a bit today! Peter Davidson smells good and is sexy. Also fewer total weirdos today and more fun sorts and interesting merchandise!
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 8:29 am

Been to see Thor, it was funny!!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:32 am

Denovissimus wrote:

Shelia a Doctor Who convention sounds boring on principle, lol
how can you say that?!
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:14 am

Oh I'm hungover from the Masquerade party last night. It was a fun time though. And I'm sort of surprised that Jesse said a Dr. Who convention was boring in principle. After all, if you like the show.  Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 5 2183661037 . I wss disappointted though that they wetent selling any of the Dvds!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:21 am

Damn now I have to keep watching this shit show...

It’s official: Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD is doing a crossover episode with the upcoming film Thor: The Dark World.

After Dark World is released in theaters Nov. 8, the Nov. 19 episode of S.H.I.E.L.D., “The Well,” will continue where the film left off. Here’s the official description: “In the aftermath of the events chronicled in the feature film Marvel’s Thor: The Dark World, Coulson and the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. pick up the pieces–one of which threatens to destroy a member of the team.”

The episode is directed by sci-fi TV luminary Jonathan Frakes (Star Trek: The Next Generation), who previously directed an episode of S.H.I.E.L.D. co-creator Joss Whedon’s Dollhouse.
There’s a slew of announced guest stars in the episode, but none from Thor 2 (so no Chris Hemsworth stopping by to wave his hammer at Coulson): “Peter MacNicol as Professor Elliot Randolph, Michael Graziadei as Jakob Nystrom, Erin Way as Petra Larsen, Toby Wilson as Neils, Alex Neustaedter as Maynard and Sylvia Brindis as Elena.”
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:22 am

Omg, sooo looking forward to that but i have to see thor 2 first
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 5:32 pm

Anne was in my dream last night, our Anne from here on the forum! but she was a rubber toy dog. wrote:
Of all the things I could be.. I was a rubber toy dog! Very Happy Oh well.

Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 5 1437168020 

Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:53 am

Morning!
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:35 am

Evening!!

Work was ok, went to gym and now home. Nothing else to report!!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:55 am

Anne as a rubber toy dog! Too fucking funny! Nicky how come you dont dream about me? Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 5 2753856606 
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:34 am

The puppy is the cutest thing in the world! I just want to cuddle up with her all day long. Now if I can just get the housebreaking under control!!
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:36 am

I meant to go to the gym today, Jane, but I lazed out of it. Tomorrow I must get back in the saddle. What with that illness I haven't worked out in about a month! I'm turning to custard!
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 5:32 pm

Puppy tommy is the best! Where did you buy it?

We have few seminar days this week (Thursday and Friday) so technically only 3 day week. Of course we will do work related stuff at the seminar but it will be different and different city. I will stay there for the weekend too, my other best friend lives there and other will travel there on Friday. GIRL POWER! Shopping and partying, wohey! Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 5 519941289
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:09 am

Taman wrote:
Puppy tommy is the best! Where did you buy it?

I got her from a breeder down the way. She's a Pug-Zut...her mother's a pug, dad a Shitzu. She just looks like the mutt she is but oh so damned cute!!Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 5 1534449723
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:14 pm

Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 5 519941289 Sounds very cute!

Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:07 am

Morning.

Tired of eating fruit in the morning, I want some muthafracking MEAT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown   Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 536 ~ Gays and Psychics caused the US Government Shutdown
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next