The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II

Go down 
+4
Denovissimus
darkeyes80
Nicky Mayfair
Auntie Maine
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II   The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:16 am

Get off your high horse and move to England then BITCH! The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 2 717681288
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II   The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:23 am

I do not believe in getting horses high and by the way...just for the record, Her Majesty doesn't either. The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 2 1063792289

Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II   The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:31 am

No she just breeds them, literally, look at Charles! The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 2 2271603068

Well that bloodline did breed Harry The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 2 1534449723 oh wait he's the love child of Diana and someone else, never mind
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II   The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:48 am

LOL. we are taking this waaaaay to seriously.

Harry is definately a windsor. he's got the the ears and teeth!
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II   The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:12 am

You guys really are assholes.
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II   The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:18 pm

Oh come ON! You're an asshole for calling me an asshole!
Harry has the ears of his dad and the same toothy grin as his brother and grandmother! I was sticking up for you, bitch! The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 2 1063792289
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II   The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:06 pm

**burp**

who wants some shephard's pie? made by my Minny from The Help The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 2 1063792289
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II   The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:57 pm

Sure Elisabeth is "the" queen but she is that in a light of the past. She is queen "of the old". Times have changed. Royalty has changed. People do not need human relics who "once" ruled but are now just puppets in bright colors. You need one person (queen, king, president) for those shake hands photos and thats that! Kick the rest out! The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 2 949469974
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II   The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:41 am

but they're all descended from royal greats!!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II   The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:58 am

that dreadful American TV movie about Wills and Kate is on, it's compulsively bad viewing!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II   The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:01 am

I didn't know they made a movie here, must have been for one of them women's channels
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II   The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:27 am

Bet they're all nagging them to have a baby, like Jules's family!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II   The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:44 am

it's the Queen's 60th Jubilee this weekend!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II   The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:48 pm

Nicky Mayfair wrote:
but they're all descended from royal greats!!

nicky I imagine you think of the Tudors as the most great of all the royal families. Well the current royal family is not from the tudor bloodline so.....
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II   The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:24 pm

they are actually, but it is very convoluted - Stevie can explain! but from what I know they are descended from Margaret Tudor, grandmother of Mary Queen of Scots, Margaret being Henry VIII's sister
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II   The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:38 am

but not directly descended from henry himself, nor mary nor elisabeth
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II   The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:17 pm

....but directly from henry and his sisters' parents,though?
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II   The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:20 pm

They are all inbreds and family (all royalty in Europe). Explains a lot. Might change now that they have started marrying "commoners".
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II   The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:53 pm

the line of descent to today runs from Henry VIII's sister Margaret, who married James IV of Scotland, who had James V, who had Mary Queen of Scots, who had James VI and I of England
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II   The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:26 pm

I read that the reason why The British Royals' are so "connected" to all other royal houses is, because Queen Victoria's 9 children, all married royals from all families in Europe.

In the end, they're all German. They changed their name to Windsor from Saksenhaus-Coburg und Gotha. Can't wait to see Harry in a pair of lederhosen.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II   The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:10 pm

nah the windsors are way too unattractive looking to be german. Germans are way better looking than that lol
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II   The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:44 am

I'm exhausted by all the Jubilee stuff!
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II   The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:40 am

Did you go to the Thames thing on Saturday?
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II   The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:44 am

nah we had a Jubilee party at the new flat with my folks, Stevie's family and my friend Neil
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II   The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:01 am

I wasn't invited! The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 2 3230883916

The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 2 2271603068
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II   The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next