The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II

Go down 
+4
Denovissimus
darkeyes80
Nicky Mayfair
Auntie Maine
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Auntie Maine

The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II   The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:59 am

I am so shocked!!!! And you be such a loyal fan of her majesty.
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II   The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:43 pm

Queen Nicky would not deign to stand in the rain!she was "holding court" at her own Palace:P
Quote :
Germans are way better looking than that lol

Funny you should say that, Michele. i read this thing about Ian Flemming, earlier. And it is rumoured that, he based the James Bond character on prince Bernhard(consort to queen Wilhemina of the Netherlands), who was a ladies' man, founder of the Bilderberg-group, a "spy" for the Dutch resistance, drank his martini "shaken, not stirred", surrounded by many attractive women, charming.....and german!
When he stayed in the UK during the German occupation; it was rumoured that, the british aristocratic ladies were "quite taken" by his good german-looks and charm. with his wifey the Queen safely tucked away in Canada.

I wonder if he tried it on with Lizzy during those times.....I'm sure he did. He has fathered many a bastard.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II   The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:55 pm

Bilderbergers! The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 3 717681288
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II   The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:08 pm

LOL. They are an intriguing group of people,eh? I don't believe in all that conspiracy stuff but, I do find remarkable that, Queen Beatrix took over from her dad and is the only monarch in europe who apparently has retained some of her power and influence?. Last week, some big hot-shot guy from google(he'll be at the meeting, too) said: Queen Beatrix is not to be underestimated. She's probably the most informed person when it comes to the europes' current situation it's future and how it could be secured.

Ofcourse, we'll never hear about as she isn't allowed to talk politics. But she will preside over the 'secret' upcoming Bilderberg meeting....hmmmm.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II   The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:47 am

the nurse who was duped into giving out details of the Duchess Kate Middleton's pregnancy to Australian radio DJ's has been found dead!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20645838
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II   The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:50 am

Off with her head demanded the blood queen! The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 3 37936522
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II   The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:23 am

The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 3 2435349535 Yes. and...
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II   The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:30 am

this is a massive story here in the UK right now
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II   The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:37 am

I don't believe your conspiract theory, Pet!

For a start she didn't give out the details another nurse did, she put the call through to the ward.

I'm sick of people blaming the DJ's, they weren't expecting to actually be put through and told anything with theiir dodgy accents! As if the Queen would phone the hospital herself anyway, she would have staff to so that.

I totally blame the managers who were in charge of those nurses for not properly reminding them about security protocol. It's the same at any place of work, you don't give out any details unless you're sure who you're speaking to, especially so when it's to do with someone famous.

It's really sad but I wonder if something else was going on with the nurse who killed herself, underlying mental illness perhaps and this tipped her over the edge? She had kids too Sad
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II   The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 11:13 am

BINGO Jane! THANK YOU! I didn't know till like half hour ago that nurse committed suicide! Really? Over this prank? Something else was going on with that woman and this was just the excuse to set her off.

It was a stupid tasteless prank from them DJ's but I also don't think they should be getting the international flack that they are.
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II   The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:55 am

I agree with both Jane and Jesse. That woman had other problems. I heard the phone call and that woman was a moron for even thinking that was the Queen. I don't get why you think it was a tasteless prank Jesse. How many tasteful pranks do you know of? The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 3 2183661037 The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 3 2271603068
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II   The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Court Circular for HM Queen Elizabeth II
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3