The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread!

Go down 
+4
Sheila O
Taman
Nicky Mayfair
Judge Jane
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread! Empty
PostSubject: Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread!   Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:27 am

Another what did you get thread!

I shopped today and spent more than I intended!

Swimsuit for Vegas - really cute red with white spots, detatchable straps (so no tan lines) and a cute little skirt!

Dress/tunic top - in Vegas it will be a dress, over here I will wear over leggings cos it's too short

T-shirt

Linen trousers - casual

2 lots of new bedding - blue for our bed - grey for single spare bed

Set of new cutlery in the sale

Sun tan lotion

I think that's it!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread!   Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:59 am

wasn't Mary Queen of Shops a programme here on the UK on TV?
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread!   Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:09 am

Yep, I borrowed it for my thread!
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread!   Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:30 am

Bought a book for my mother and some organic coffee.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread!   Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:58 am

I brought some photo frames, a new pair of trousers, and Stevie brought me a Doctor Who DVD - The Daemons - as an Easter present!
Back to top Go down
Sheila O

Sheila O

PostSubject: Re: Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread!   Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:23 am

I bought a footstool with the British flag in needlepoint on it (so cute) and a simply WONDAIRFUL dress from pinupgirlclothing.com. It's a purply blue knit and I shall wear it when I plan to ensnare some man forevah! ;) It's clearly been designed for that purpose!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread!   Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread! I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:08 am

we're going to Ikea on Sunday to look for furniture for the new flat, nicks and nacks!
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread!   Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread! I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:48 pm

From the trip I bought sneakers, heels, top and some magnets. Not too much this time. I did buy stuff for my folks as well.
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread!   Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread! I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:24 am

Not really buying much this month, my car is booked in for its service and first MOT next week so I'll see how much that costs first!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread!   Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread! I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:12 am

went to Ikea, I brought a picture frame, and a new cushion for my bed; for the flat we bought a bedside cabinet with glass tops, and tea, coffee and sugar pots!
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread!   Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread! I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:56 am

We bought a lawn mower today since Rick sliced through the cable on the other one....again!!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread!   Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread! I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:58 am

shocked

you can die doing that!
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread!   Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread! I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:26 am

He's like a cat with 9 lives!
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread!   Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread! I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 1:15 pm

Again?
Back to top Go down
StevieF

StevieF

PostSubject: Re: Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread!   Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread! I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:23 am

I bought the TV today, not the white one but a normal one! 46 inch LED Sony 3D TV, very nice but got to wait a week for delivery plus prob won't set it up until the new flat the week after. Got a good deal in John Lewis including free 5 year warranty.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread!   Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread! I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:32 am

Bought a triple dipper crock pot set thingie for Miguel's mom, it has three small crock pots built into it so you can cook three things at once, and space on sides for like toothpicks or utensils, quite neat I thought, no whether she's it is another story

also bought a black bonded leather office chair for the gay couple getting their civil union next weekend, it was on their gift registry so I know it will be used, lol
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread!   Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread! I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 6:21 am

I got myself a new- washingmachine :) the old one, died. Got a real good one, too. 'twas fucking expensive but, you can't skimp on washingmachines!
Back to top Go down
StevieF

StevieF

PostSubject: Re: Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread!   Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread! I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 5:56 am

Bought a big mirror for the new bathroom, looked for a few other things but will have to wait until in the new flat.
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread!   Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread! I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 9:56 am

I bought a lot of these that I am going to repaint and decorate to put up in the store. There were 16 in the lot. 6 of each color.
Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread! 182261_140315339366234_124967760900992_256702_1522348_n
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread!   Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread! I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:08 am

Plague masks! You totally have to show us what you're gonna do with them,Dan. I've seen some GORGEOUS ones in Venice. There was this one covered in red velvet and decorated with golden-twirly-things and rubies. The kind of mask Marius would wear at a one of Bianca Solderini's parties...
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread!   Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread! I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:55 am

dick faces! Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread! 2271603068
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread!   Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread! I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:39 pm

You bought WHAT? :P
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread!   Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread! I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:12 am

I saw them masks in Venice, but I brought one of the half-face ones. When Jane and I went we got our faces painted. Those bird sort of masks scared me, they were always worn by men in long robes in the pictures
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread!   Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread! I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:58 am

They look scary to me too! I bought a lovely mask that just covers my eyes in Venice
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread!   Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread! I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:02 am

brought a second sofa for the new flat today, plus something to hold toilet rolls!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread!   Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopaholic ~ The Mary Queen of shops thread!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next