The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 9:17 am

That one wouldn't work for me so I watched this one here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIjwcXPbpD8

Looks good! please don't mess it up!!
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:10 am

The new Tardis console!

Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 3 Image_zpsc1f5ef4a
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:12 am

:lights:
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:53 pm

I'm looking forward to this 🎅
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:39 pm

well that was a great improvement on last year; new music was good but the titles were a bit off-key - the new console room however, was as good as the pictures made out, the best since 2005, and the most like the classic consoles. Seeing the Great Intelligence again was great, as were the little fan references to the Yeti stories of the Sixties on the London Underground. I love Clara too, she's a massive improvement on Amy and very mysterious - liked how her birthdate on the gravestone was 23rd Nov...

50 years of Doctor Who next year Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 3 519941289
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:05 am

I feel asleep during the last 20 minutes! Will have to go back and rewatch.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 3:20 am

Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 3 1792775232
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:32 am

So she dies again at the end? I haven't rewatched but that's what I read. It's the Rory character repackaged! Dying and coming back again in some twist cause she's the new companion and so won't stay dead! What the hell! Stick to Sherlock Moffat!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:57 pm

have you rewatched yet, lovah? and did you see the trailer at the end for the new season?
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:13 am

have not rewatched yet no, and have not seen trailer for new season, when does it start?
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 2:01 am

the new season starts in April! you need to rewatch the Christmas ep, lovah! you've lost your zest for all things Who!!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:18 am

Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:05 am

Plots of first four episodes revealed!

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/61497
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:24 pm

it starts here on Easter Saturday, the 30th!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:33 pm

Here too! Doctor Who on Saturday and then Game of Thrones on Sunday, what a weekend!

Well just hope I'm not wrapped up naked in bed with my new friend, I might have to watch Doctor Who on OnDemand Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 3 2271603068
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:49 pm

shocked
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:45 am

Pet's shocked that anyone would miss doctor who for any reason!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:54 pm

yah I guess it'll be hard for you to watch it with all that spunk in your eyes!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:55 pm

ha ha! I could record it on DVR and watch it when the bedroom sports are over!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:43 am

Peter Jackson has exclusively confirmed that he is still interested in directing an episode of Doctor Who. The Lord of the Rings filmmaker has also named his fee: a Dalek. The offer came in the course of Jackson’s appreciation of the British science fiction show that appears in the new issue of Entertainment Weekly.

Jackson is a diehard Who fan who has been watching the 50-year-old series almost since it began broadcasting and who first expressed his willingness to direct an episode last year. In the EW article, he reveals that he met current Who executive producer Steven Moffat over Christmas and assured him he wasn’t joking. “They don’t even have to pay me,” Jackson writes. “But I have got my eye on one of those nice new gold-colored Daleks. They must have a spare one (hint, hint).” Jackson already owns two used-on-the-show Daleks — the most famous of the Doctor Who monsters — which you can see in the photograph above.

When EW asked Moffat himself about the offer, the exec producer declined to comment on whether the Doctor Who budget could accommodate Jackson’s request. “You’d never get any information like that out of me!” Moffat said, tongue planted in cheek. Speaking more seriously, the exec producer claimed he was open to the idea of Jackson directing an episode of the show. “We’re theoretically on board for anything” he said “provided we’ve got a great story.”

The second half of the current Doctor Who season will premiere on BBC America on March 30.

Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:15 am

the first episode was good, but a little light and frothy - however I love Clara, and she might be my favourite companion of the revival
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:17 am

Martha and Donna Noble forevah!

Anyhow it had a good start, I loved the whole wifi sucks up your soul premise...but as usual with Moffat he ends on a shitty note.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:34 am

how so?
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:51 am

this lame ass unexplained "Intelligence" again? I didn't find it clever for Moffat to use the same "villain" in completely different time eras, and I was only impressed by the wifi "means to an end", the original snow incarnation of this plot/idea was lame as shit and that's sad cause water particle memory is an interesting subject and it was wasted there
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:49 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Intelligence

in Doctor Who the GI first appeared in Tibet in 1933 in the 1967 story 'The Abominable Snowmen', and then in present-day London in the 1968 'Web of Fear' - it's a disembodied astral form, timeless!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next