The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:55 am

The Great Intelligence returned in the 2012 Christmas Special “The Snowmen”, where it is voiced by Sir Ian McKellen

shocked
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:17 am

Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:20 am

they've fucked them up! the 1975 originals were less rubbery!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:04 pm

Tonight was probably the best Doctor Who ep I've ever seen
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:35 am

are you mad?!? it was awful!!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:45 am

What was awful about it? I found it clever and meaningful, the only cheesy part was the riding of the space bike
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:56 pm

I can't explain it...space port with varied comic aliens (The End of the World), no real plot...no suspense
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:59 pm

The singing was weird
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 12:38 am

There was plot and there was suspense! And I did like the singing. I loved all the different alien designs, and my fav part was when the Doctor faced off against the vampire planet thing and offered all his untold stories as a means to feast upon but it was not enough, it was the unknown possibilites that Clara offered encapsulated by that leaf which drove it into overload, I was clever and brilliant storytelling.
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:29 am

Liked last weeks better than this weeks!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:30 am

I liked this weeks, a simple but effective story, the ships captain is Davos Seaworthy of Game of Thrones! And I've seen the second in command guy, just can't recall where
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:38 am

trumphant return for the Ice Warriors after 39 years!!!! Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 4 1002320772
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:24 am

I take it you liked it then?

Oh and the second in command guy just showed up on Game of Thrones himself this past sunday! Edmure Tully, brother of Caitlyn Stark! So that Doctor Who ep now has two Game of Thrones actors!
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:19 am

I quite liked last nights...another bonkers story but Clara excellent as always
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:12 am

I didn't like Hide. It had a great look and feel, Clara and The Doctor were great, but the story just fell apart.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 5:48 pm

I agree - it's one good episode and then one rubbish episode, no consistency
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:01 am

'Doctor Who's' Name Revealed? Steven Moffat Teases 'You're In For A Shock'

The big secret -- "Doctor Who's" name -- could be revealed in the Season 7 finale ... emphasis on could.

The episode is titled "The Name of The Doctor," but this is one secret that's been long buried. Consider the fact that the TV series is celebrating its 50th anniversary. So yeah, that long.

"There’s going to be a revelation. I’m not teasing. I’m not wrong-footing you -- you’re about to learn something about the Doctor that you never knew before," "Doctor Who" executive producer Steven Moffat wrote in his Radio Times episode guide. "And I think you're in for a shock."

The Season 7 finale, which Moffat wrote, will also see the return of River Song (Alex Kingston) and viewers will remember that the character knows the Doctor's name.

BBC America released this description for the Season 7 finale along with the episode posters below: "Someone is kidnapping the Doctor’s friends, leading him towards the one place in all of time and space that he should never go."

Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:14 am

his real name is Boobarella!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:09 am

Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 4 2335345769
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:04 am

'Journey...' was ok, but insides of the Tardis hardly breathtaking. All the episodes are so forgettable, only really good one was the Ice Warrior, but that may have been more for the return of a classic monster
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:11 am

I liked Journey, tell me Nicky was there anything that was a wink to long time fans from the insides of the Tardis? First in a long time we've seen other rooms hasn't it? I also thought it was cool that all the supporting characters this time around were black.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:20 am

the only 'nod' was the Time War book and that isn't that old, unless there was something so small and subtle that I missed it Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 4 3730632311
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:08 am

why is Nicky always so late to update his own beloved Doctor Who thread? Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 4 2183661037

Anyway, Crimson Horror a decent ep, still suffered from gaps in narrative but sadly its something we've become accustomed to in the Moffat era, lol.
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:19 am

He was away somewhere this weekend....I'm just catching up and watching it now
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:49 am

Was ok Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 4 2183661037
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor   Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who Series Seven b ~ The Name of the Doctor
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next