The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!

Go down 
+8
LadyMandingo
alondrianyx
Judge Jane
darkeyes80
Taman
sassycatj
Denovissimus
Nicky Mayfair
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
KayL

Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 7:01 pm

Morning, although evening for me, I took my little one to a play center today and did some shopping. We're going to watch True Blood episode 4 as soon as the babe is asleep. That's about it for my day.
Back to top Go down
KayL

Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 7:01 pm

I like the new background Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 14 1762530889 
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 7:09 am

Thanks Kay, this is one we keep going back to, I like it too

I've had the most boring day of training!! The new computer system is more complicated and less fit for purpose than the old one....and the trainer was so boring. He is Greek and I kept thinking his accent isn't as sexy as my lovers Romanian one....
Back to top Go down
KayL

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 8:02 am

Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 14 2271603068 
It's freezing again here this morning, but I love the early morning when I get time to just sit and relax for a while before the day really starts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 8:21 am

You know, i love our cat but he does make it difficult in summer, we cant leave windows open in case hegets out again, doesnt leave much chance for cooling the flat down
Back to top Go down
KayL

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:34 pm

Do you have fly or bug screens? If you can get some that might keep your cat in, and let the air in. It used to work for us.
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:51 pm

You need a strong one though. Cats tend to test their claws in them.

Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 14 1437168020 

Yesterday I had a hot yin class. Its a more slow type of yoga that focuses on stretching. You go into a form and then stay there at least 3 minutes, often longer. It felt less hot in the beginning but damn when we started to move into more difficult stuff, you really needed to focus and sweat started pouring in. lol. You felt like walking on clouds afterwords (more than from the hot yoga) but damn. That was tough and it lasted 1.5 hours.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 5:19 pm

Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 14 1437168020 
Back to top Go down
KayL

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 5:55 pm

Morning Nicky.

At the moment I'd find it difficult if not impossible to stay in one position for 3 minutes. Sounds good though, I'm going to look up Yoga classes here and start with the easy stuff I think.
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 6:05 pm

One of my fb friends in London mentioned she was supposed to go to hot yoga yesterday, but it was so hot here she didn't go! I'd never heard of it and now 2 people I know have mentioned it!

I like yoga but I'm not flexible so I just do the best I can. Some are easier for me than others
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 7:42 pm

Try tai chi kay, its smooth n flowing, even my mum could do most of it

Ive had to give in n get the fan out, its far too hot for me
Back to top Go down
KayL

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:48 pm

I'll look in to it Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:54 pm

too hot Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 14 1792775232 
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 12:13 am

Talked to my mum kay, you might be better with a class that goes through the forms, not the full thing, the forms will help core strength
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:30 am

went to the doctor this morning they said i cant get the stiches out until next tuesday. Grrrrrr. then I went to the restaurant to see if I come into work tonight if they would help me with carrying trays. I got a couple of people to agree to help. Thank god! I havent worked in a week! Cant stand not working! Sitting at home for several days drives me nuts! I could never be a stay at home wife or mom! Tomm I go back to work at the spa. I should be fine doing colonics but I cant do facials until my stiches are out.
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:38 am

Use gloves michele or a water proof bandage
Back to top Go down
KayL

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 7:42 am

Thanks for asking your mum alondrianyx. I need to start with the easy stuff, but with time I should get back to normal and be able to do the harder stuff.
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:09 pm

Another hot yoga class today. But next week I think I shall try aerial yoga. Will def continue the hot yoga or hot yin but I have 3 times to use so I am testing different things.
Back to top Go down
KayL

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:06 pm

Is Aerial Yoga the one with a big loop thing that you balance and swing on? That looks fun.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 7:58 pm

Yeah Kay that it is and it sure does!
Back to top Go down
KayL

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 12:56 am

I think I'd like that but knowing my luck I'd get tangled and have to be cut free!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:54 am

my friend steph is doing aerial yog. too risky for me, I cant risk breaking a bone doing that!!!

found out some really disturbing things last night about the restaurant I work at. The head cook there was telling me how he is trying to find a new job cause he said that this place will probably go under. He said now that it is summertime and it is really slow, the owner cant cover the costs of the place because he pays way too much in labor now it is killing him. The owner is turkish and everyone knows all the turkish employees are highly favored, but still he takes it to an extreme I did not expect. He is way overpaying all the turks that work in the kitchen. The turkish cooks make between 950-1200 a week he told me, while all the hispanic cooks get paid between 500-700. that is fucked up!!! Honestly the spanish guys are faster and better than most of the turks! he was complaining that the turkish kitchen manager makes $1200 a week and only works 40 hours a week and he doesnt keep track of inventory or do the ordering properly and therefore the food costs are higher than they should be. And one of the turkish managers who serves about 40 hours a week and manages 20 hours a week he told me that he gets paid $1200 a week and that does not include all the tips he makes. This guy gets all the banquet parties and the best and biggest sections he has to make at least $1000 a week in tips if not more, so this guy makes about $100,000 or more a year as a glorified waiter? are you fucking kidding me? when he manages at night and I am the last server left and I get really busy he always refuses to help me, he just stands behind the register and plays on his phone making that much money? that is fucking bullshit! Totally ridiculous and idiotic for the owner. Just because these people are turkish he pays them an exhorbant amount more money and gives them all the favors he can? This is beyond favoritism. And I will laugh my ass off if this restaurant goes out of business for it!
Back to top Go down
KayL

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:41 am

Sounds like it's time to look for another job.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:21 am

Judge Jane wrote:
Nicky and Steve didn't stay here, they stayed in hotel nearby which was pre-booked.

I went there for a meal on Friday which was really nice, on sat I was supposed to meet them in the afternoon to go shopping but I fell asleep! So pet not happy with me...cos I was with the other one in the morning at my flat and we had a drink and stuff... Which is how come I fell asleep. I feel bad about it.  He thinks I blew him out for the other one which is not true, but I wasn't very smart. Should have told the other one not to come over at all...

I never saw this! thought she'd be too ashamed to tell! not mentioning of course that Cosmin didn't want me and Stevie staying there because he thought we might rape Jane in the night, 'coz he doesn't believe in gayness!!

shocked 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next