The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!

Go down 
+8
LadyMandingo
alondrianyx
Judge Jane
darkeyes80
Taman
sassycatj
Denovissimus
Nicky Mayfair
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
KayL

Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:20 pm

I used to donate blood, 4 years ago was the last time. I'll obviously never be able to do that again. I think they gave me back nearly as much as I donated over the years Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 13 3725539156 
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:29 pm

His job isnt really that scary. He works with adults with disabilities and learning difficulties, supporting them to live in their own home. He loves his job but there is one with challenging behaviour and this is the first time hes kicked off in a long time and i think the first time hes gone for someone. The company however really pisses me off, they think they can get away with treating staff like shit because finding a job in the uk right now is like finding rocking horse shit
Back to top Go down
KayL

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 4:47 am

Ah, I understand now. It's shocking how employers take advantage when jobs are short. He is doing a very difficult but rewarding job, the employers should look after him.
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:23 pm

My grandmother passed away. She decided on wednesday that, Friday was going to be her last day on earth. My Grandma rocks: she always gets her way....even in the final stages.

Elvira, je bent een fantastische vrouw...Veel plezier in Droomland!
Elvira, you are an amazing woman....have fun in Dreamland!
Back to top Go down
KayL

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 3:10 pm

Sounds like she was an amazing woman and very strong minded. I'm sorry for your loss, but the memories you have will last.

I was thinking about that the other day while looking at my daughter, there is a part of everyone in my family in her, a little bit of this and that, that makes her the little babe she is. In her those who have passed on still live in some small way, as will you're grandmother will in you.
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:42 pm

Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 13 1437168020 
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 9:16 pm

Thanks, Kay!I thought the same thing when I kissed her goodbye. I was like, look at all those children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren; all made up from my grandparents-Awesome job Elfi! Now, go fly away!...well, when you feel like it, that is:P couldd'nt tell the woman what to do-never:P

She was very much her own woman. And always laughing. loudly-even when everybody else is sad. She loves un-pc humor; She was very emotional on wednesday and because she could barely speak or move anymore,all she did was cry. really sad. Like a little girl-heartbreaking. She has this big pillow in the shape of an elephant and it rests between her legs to give some support. So I told her; "Not every guy gets to see his grandmother on her deathbed with a huge trunk inbetween her legs."We laughed, I'm glad we(the fam.)got the chance to see her smiling and laughing on her final day. And she did smile alot...that was nice.
When she turned 70-something, she decided she wanted roller-blades. She was too scared to wear them outside. But, she had them on indoors, skating from one room to the other, from kitchen to living room and back again. hilarious
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:52 pm

Your gran sounded like a wonderful woman
Back to top Go down
KayL

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:46 am

She does sound wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:20 am

Sorry for your loss Rodney, sounds like she had a wonderful life
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:01 am

awwww rodney so sad for you but glad she went peacefully and you were there.

Alondria, soeey about Craig. I know how that is very well, I worked one on one with a severly autistic child and i got beaten up alot by her. She bit me two different times that almost broke skin and left huge bruises on my arms. She used to pull clumps of my hair out. It was very trying.

Anne that sucks!!! I cant give blood because my veins suck. They can hardly ever get a vein on me. Also am prone to fainting when i see alot of my own blood. I also probaly cant because I have had anal sex. Dont know if that is still a rule of theirs.

Speaking of passing out from my own blood, yesterday before work i was making some dinner, I was cutting an avocado and stupidly decided to try to remove the pit the way I have seen my husband do it, Well it didnt work well for me, I sliced through the avocado into my finger and blood was pouring out of me and it wouldnt stop. I passed out from all the blood and came to with pequna meowing in my face. Got up and found a little strenght to call my mom who luckily lives 1 minute away to take me to the doctor. While I was waiting for her I passed out again while sitting on a chair. There is a walkin clinic nearby that does urgent care luckily we got there a half hour before they closed so we did not have to go to the er which would have cost a fortune. They put 3 stiches in my finger. I had to call out of work last night, dont know if I will be able to work tomm. I will go in and see if I can do it. The trays will be the biggest problem. Hopeuflly my manager can carry all my trays for me. I keep thinking about what I did and everytime I do I feel quesy. I think about how I could have cut it even worse. I have very little tolerance when it comes to blood and gore, I could never work in a hospital. Never again will I try to mimic the techniques my husband does with knives. He is a professional, I am not. Especially not when he is not home with me. stupid stupid stupid
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:15 am

At least your mum was close by...that sucks Michele.

Plane crashed at San Francisco airport Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 13 3730632311 
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 5:22 pm

Morning!
Back to top Go down
KayL

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 5:32 pm

Morning Jane Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:01 pm

Hey Kay! It's a lovely sunny Sunday morning here, going to be 26 degrees!

Going to my sisters this morning, to see my lovely nephew and niece, maybe we'll go in the garden.
Back to top Go down
KayL

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:33 pm

That sounds lovely. It was a nice sunny day here too, it was cool, but nice to have a walk in. Enjoy your lovely summer day Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:34 pm

Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 13 1437168020 
Back to top Go down
KayL

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:03 pm

Morning Nicky. What are your plans for a sunny day?
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:42 pm

Hes almost as bad as me, hiding in the house out of the sun lol
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:13 pm

Vampires lol!!
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:24 am

Lol i have just been out, took the dog to the river for a splash around
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:30 am

I have to miss work again today. I cant do much with my left hand with my finger as it is. I called them last night and not surprisingly, they told me not to come in cause the turks that run that place are never interested in helping anyone, I knew they wouldnt carry my trays for me and such. Another boring day! I cant even like enjoy this time off with my husband. He has been sleeping at his brothers house all weekend cause his car broke down. he bought the parts and someone is coming out to his job today to fix it. His job is 45 minutes away from our apartment and his brother and sister live much closer so they have been taking him to and from work and he is sleeping there. I miss him. Sad It sucks not working at all this weekend AND being here by myself without him. But he will hopefully be home tonight if all goes well with his car
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 5:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 5:19 pm

Was at my folks for weekend. Now stupid Monday Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 13 2441794598 
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 5:33 pm

Morning!

I have training today on our new computer system
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!   Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julien's Juice 533 ~ Erection Genuflection II ~ The Rod's Revenge!!
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next