The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tale of the Body Thief movie thread

Go down 
+4
Denovissimus
Auntie Maine
darkeyes80
Nicky Mayfair
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

The Tale of the Body Thief movie thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tale of the Body Thief movie thread   The Tale of the Body Thief movie thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:52 am

He was great in that, he could be a good choice
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of the Body Thief movie thread   The Tale of the Body Thief movie thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:50 pm

Anne posted this on Facebook this morning, is it a reference to the TOTBT movie, or some other adaptation?

Anne Rice

This is a blessed time for me in my career. A new Lestat movie is being developed; there is interest in other work for television, and my erotica is being revisited with new interest. I'm grateful for all this. But I would like to mention again in a soft voice that for me, the best novel I was ever able to write was Christ the Lord, the Road to Cana. I have done many kinds of books, many different literary experiments. I hope time will be kind to this particular one.
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of the Body Thief movie thread   The Tale of the Body Thief movie thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:13 am

I do hope for a VC HBO- miniseries. I wonder if people would be interested, tho. It's less light-hearted and bite-sized than TB or Twatlight.

Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of the Body Thief movie thread   The Tale of the Body Thief movie thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:52 am

I guess 50 shades of gray has sparked an interest in sado masachistic novels.

I really hope Totbt is going to happen. I love Anne's optimism but we've been through this before!
Back to top Go down
Auntie Maine

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of the Body Thief movie thread   The Tale of the Body Thief movie thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:03 am

Anne Rice is a liar and a fat mouth. The Tale of the Body Thief movie thread - Page 2 2271603068

The Lord The Lord The Lord.... The Tale of the Body Thief movie thread - Page 2 2274306131

The Tale of the Body Thief movie thread - Page 2 1847146800
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of the Body Thief movie thread   The Tale of the Body Thief movie thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 6:07 pm

Dan is right; I was lying in bed this morning thinking, We have been here so many times. How many times did I get excited at rumours of a Witching Hour TV series. Does she not realise she shouldn't get people's hopes up so often, and for nothing? doesn't she herself find it frustrating to have all these projects doing the tango in TV-developement limno?!?
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of the Body Thief movie thread   The Tale of the Body Thief movie thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 6:04 am

I still hope that ONE DAY, they will do a witching hour mini series or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tale of the Body Thief movie thread   The Tale of the Body Thief movie thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tale of the Body Thief movie thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2