The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The health & fitness thread

Go down 
+6
Denovissimus
alondrianyx
Taman
Nicky Mayfair
LadyMandingo
Judge Jane
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

The health & fitness thread - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The health & fitness thread   The health & fitness thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:51 am

LMAO!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: The health & fitness thread   The health & fitness thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:38 pm

Started walking again.. now need to start stretching it. Its not cool to start with too long a trip but slowly go further and further. I am also checking my diet again. I will not eat less but rather eat enough so there will no creavings and that means eating less bad stuff. If anything, I tend to eat too little and my body goes to "survival mode" and nothing happens to it after that.
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: The health & fitness thread   The health & fitness thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:27 am

Tomorrow will be the fourth time at the gym this week!

Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: The health & fitness thread   The health & fitness thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:16 am

not happy with myself, not loosing any weight. Right now adn I weigh 158, the heaviest I have ever weighed was 165, my normal weight is about 145. even though I have been doing well eating lots of fruits and veggies at home, when I am at the restaurant I am weak and I cave and I eat things there that I shouldn't. Also I am not consistent with exercising. I tried on this dress I have had for 6 years now that I have never been able to fit into. I want to wear it for my wedding. I knew I wouldn't fit it but I wanted to see how close I am to fitting it. I was the furthest away from fitting it than any other time have tried it on This is disappointing, but a real eye opener. I really need to get on ball and get serious 100% It is unlikely I will be able to drop 15 pounds in 6 weeks to fit into this dress but I want to drop at least 8 before my wedding so that I look slimmer!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: The health & fitness thread   The health & fitness thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:56 am

158 doesn't sound bad to me! I could bench press you!
Back to top Go down
Nicky Mayfair

Nicky Mayfair

PostSubject: Re: The health & fitness thread   The health & fitness thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:28 am

Judge Jane wrote:
Tomorrow will be the fourth time at the gym this week!

yeah but you're doing 'whore-obics'!
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: The health & fitness thread   The health & fitness thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:05 am

Nicky Mayfair keep the barbs in appropriate location! The health & fitness thread - Page 16 2753856606
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The health & fitness thread   The health & fitness thread - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The health & fitness thread
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16