The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Questions Returns III

Go down 
+6
alondrianyx
LadyMandingo
sassycatj
darkeyes80
Taman
Judge Jane
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

Random Questions Returns III Empty
PostSubject: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:27 am

The last question was from Anne:

Do you ever feel that life is overrated?

Some good answers too

DarkEyes80 #70 [url] [-]

Sat, Jan 14, 2012 3:29 PM

Monsieur La Thang

Do you ever think that life is overrated?

Umm. There are times when i'm not that happy about life but; how can it be overrated?

Is there a better alternative?
--------

I don't care what people say about my provocative clothing- style. Read my lyrics; I'm really smart. You can be smart and be in your underwear at the same time- Lady Gaga

Interact
My Recent Posts Message Me Blocking Ignore User's Posts Show/Hide User's Posts Ban Manage Edit Delete Hide Reply Quote
Tamanv2 #71 [url] [-]

Sat, Jan 14, 2012 6:26 PM
Forcester
Well what I mean is, that there is this whole mystery to life, that you are unique and a product of millions of years of evolution but when it comes to actually living, it is shit, bogus even. Maybe it would be better if none of us were even born... I mean whats the point of existing if life itself is about existing and passing genes?

You can play with chance but you cannot play with destiny.

Interact
My Recent Posts Message Me Blocking Ignore User's Posts Show/Hide User's Posts Ban Manage Edit Delete Hide Reply Quote
Tamanv2 #72 [url] [-]

Sat, Jan 14, 2012 6:29 PM
Forcester
Alondria - maybe he didn't tell you because its kind of icky. I mean having sex say in a Church, is kind of cool and rebellious, but school grounds (even though he was basically a kid then) just icky!

Interact
DarkEyes80 #73 [url] [-]

Sat, Jan 14, 2012 10:19 PM

Monsieur La Thang

Anne- I just love it when you make me think :P
Yeah from a pure factual and scientific approach you could conclude that, life is all about cellular division and the passing on of genes;procreation. We're unique in order to keep improving the species. if we were all the same; we'd be passing on bad genes on a loop.
Is there a purpose to it? Only to carry on a species untill a stronger better one takes its place. Animals have been doing it forever and they don't wonder about the purpose; they just "are".Unfortunately, there is something that sets us apart from animals; we think. Like on a crazy level. There is no proof of any being that is so aware of it's "self" than us humans. Sometimes; our brain starts to wonder about the big questions: Is there a purpose to it all?
My two eurocents(worthless):
If life has no purpose; then why should your question matter? Whatever the answer; It would'nt matter.

And if it does have a purpose; why hasn't the answer revealed itself to us yet? I mean; as a species we've evolved in overdrive. From crawling to controlling the planet in less than 2 million years. compared to other species(that we know of); we're kind of special in that way. So; why us? From a non-scientific point of view; one could argue that, there HAS to be a purpose. Specifically to us because, we're the ones asking the questions. There was a time when we weren't here. Did dinosaurs contemplate the meaning of life? No; but, they existed. And they existed for far longer than we will for sure.All we ever do is ask. and finding answers. Except for "the purpose".The only logical answer-based on earth history is simply this:It's what earthlings do, have done, and will do untill Mother Earth calls it quits......hmmm No me gusta es
Anyway, my preferred answer: The purpose of our lives seems to be: to question. I know it's outside of what we call the physcal realm. I really see no other purpose. Questions are the main catalyst to our own evolution. Questions turned us from "most common earth-species" to "rulers of a planet" Questions put a man on the moon. Questions will bring people to Mars. Questions will take earthlings to the stars, one day. Maybe that's our purpose. To evolve through questioning. And that's doesn't sound so sucky.

--------

I don't care what people say about my provocative clothing- style. Read my lyrics; I'm really smart. You can be smart and be in your underwear at the same time- Lady Gaga

Interact
michele77 #74 [url] [-]

Sun, Jan 15, 2012 2:42 AM

Queen Beaver

alondria wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i don't think life itself is but many things in todays world are.

ok, gotta ask this, is having sex on the school field during school hours skanky and nasty?

ok, not that this actually bothers me me cos what the fuck can i do about the past right but i found out yesterday that craig 'forgot' (how you don't remember this all your life i'll never know but he's craig) that he didn't first have sex at 17/18 like hes been saying for the last 5 and a half years but when he was 15 and he skipped class with a girl they ended having sex on the school groundsI know I am a woman and not a man, I know their brains are a little bit different, but I cant imagine that you can "forget" your first time, even if it was your only time with that particular person, ESPECIALLY a first time such as doing it in a risque, kinky kind of place or way such as on a school football field. There is no way he forgot that, I bet

"We all went to Washington to change Washington and Washington changed
us? I don't think that applies to me, Washington did NOT change me." - Ron Paul's response to John McCain in a 2008 Presidential Debate.

Interact
michele77 #75 [url] [-]

Sun, Jan 15, 2012 2:57 AM

Queen Beaver

to piggy back on Anne and Rodney, interesting you asked this question Anne as right before I came on the forum a few minutes ago, I was kind of sort of thinking something along those lines. Is human life overrated?

I am looking at my cat and wondering: would life be better as a cat or dog? And I am not talking all animals, I am specifically talking about cats and dogs. Why cats and dogs? Because they are domesticated pets of humans, to me ( I mean I could be wrong) but out of all animal species cats and dogs seem to have the best existence. Why is that? Because they are lucky in that they arent bombarded with the human ability to think and analyze everything (though of course they have to have some thinking and analytical skills to survive) I guess more consciousness thinking. But yet, I still feel like that dogs and cats have souls. Maybe all animals do, but theirs is more developed because they have been domesicated to live by our sides? I dont know, I could be talking out of my ass.

Anyways, the point I am trying to make is that is our lives overrated? I mean think of all the worry, stress, responsibility and chaos that comes along with being human. Because of our brain capacities, we have been able to build and live these complex lives in these interwoven social structures. Which are great in many ways, but with them brings massive amount of responsibilites, worry, and the weight on your shoulders.

Cats and dogs? They have some conscious thought, I do believe this from many humane actions I have personally seen dogs and cats display, but yet their conscious is not complex enough that their lives and social structures have so many complextions and layers. They have no responsibilities, no worries. The economy doesnt exist for them, money doesnt exist. Jobs dont exist. They dont have to worry about loosing their job, paying rent. They dont have to worry about governments, and wars. They dont have to worry about transportation, getting to and from. Worrying about dying or being injured in a car accident, worry about the judgement of others for their speech, actions, lifestyles. They dont have to worry about pleasing others (except for maybe pleasing their owners, but even this is a very simplistic form) no they get to lounge around in a free shelter, where free food is provided for them without any effort, and they still get to enjoy the human comforts of affection and attention from people, give love to someone unconditionally without judgements, restrictions, or work, and socialization/stimulation from their humans or fellow pet roomates. Hell my cat hardly even gives me what I desire for her to give me and it doesnt matter because she still gets free shelter, free food, and no worries or responsibilities in life. She gets to be lazy and spend her days chilin and relaxing all day long, being stroked with affection of the human hand, have someone clean up her sewage system for her, and gets to chase a laser pointer for shits and giggles.

Sometimes, I am very envious of the life of dogs and cats. Some days and I am so stressed out with worry over my personal life and responsibilities, in addition to worrying about my family's lives, as well as my community, my state, my country, the world and all of humanity as a whole at the same time!!! That is a fucking LOT! Is it not? Oh and then on top of all of that, I have to worry about what happens, if anything, after we die? Is there is purpose, or not?

"We all went to Washington to change Washington and Washington changed
us? I don't think that applies to me, Washington did NOT change me." - Ron Paul's response to John McCain in a 2008 Presidential Debate.

Interact
Tamanv2 #76 [url] [-]

Sun, Jan 15, 2012 8:17 AM
Forcester
Rodney - to continue your line of thinking... who are we asking those questions for? *playes eerie music*. If we are pawns to someone else, say Gods little pet shop, then screw that. I am not playing! And if its for us, then there is a problem.. we do not know what the right answer is. Maybe its 42:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aboZctrHfK8

If we believe that, there is a right question to everything, then maybe yeah, questions would be the reason. However, if none of our brightest and best can find the answer, or we cannot decide what that right answer is, then whats the point again? We are utterly screwed.

Michele- Yes, they live one day at a time. Full-heartedly.

Not all pets are of course happy. Many pets are bored, they can't do the things they were "designed" for. I sometimes ponder if its right to keep my cats indoors. I mean they are predators, it is in their genes to hunt their own food. At the same time, if I did let them out, they would meet a very dangerous world. I also feel sorry for some of the dogs that are "build" to look like babies, little pretty things who can't even breathe (and many other example of human cruelty). Have we truly done right by them? Did they make a terrible mistake when they approached us?

Interact
alondria #77 [url] [-]

Sun, Jan 15, 2012 10:45 AM
box of fucking spanners
he honestly had forgotten, it took him over half an hour to remember her name lol

Interact
DarkEyes80 #78 [url] [-]

Sun, Jan 15, 2012 11:20 AM

Monsieur La Thang

Rodney - to continue your line of thinking... who are we asking those questions for? *playes eerie music*. If we are pawns to someone else, say Gods little pet shop, then screw that. I am not playing! And if its for us, then there is a problem.. we do not know what the right answer is.
42....love it!Why does there have to be a God involved? Why should there be a reason to it? A drop of water doesn't "purposely" find its way to the ocean. It just...does due to gravity and the fact that water always settles at the lowest point. You could say that the waterdrops purpose is; To give live. For water=life. But, if you'd ask the drop what it's purpose is; it'd probably answer: "I dunno, I just follow gravity...what? I'm a bringer of life? whoo...lofty!" See? The drop doesn't have to have a brain to make life possible. That's its purpose but, there is no "reason" to it untill a human decides to GIVE it reason(god). And if there is no reason but, to question; why do we have a problem?Why should we be screwed? Nobody made any promisses? Life might not be rosy all the time but, in the great scheme of things; it works. We keep on questioning and keep on evolving. We might not like the process but, what has joy to do with it? Evolution isn't a pleasurable activity for all; ask the dinos:P They might've thought:' hundreds and hundreds million years of total domination and...a friggin' comet? what's the friggin; point?. The point is that another species dominates and this species could possibly evolve itself into a being that doesn't rely on earths' resources. You won't be part of it so; you'll just have to make do with what you have;This life.
Alondria- maybe he blocked it from his memory. It might have been really bad. Like all fumbly and messy and nervous and meaningless? 15 is pretty young so; maybe the significance of the moment did'nt weigh as much?
Michele- I totally get your point. There are days when I just go: if i were an animal; i would'nt have to worry about rent, jobs, love etc, etc. But those are days when I'm a bit low and purposely unreasonable. I mean; the only reason for my jealousy is that; animals don't have our responsibillities. They don't have to deal with it. So that means that, I just don't want responsibillities-just like an animal! And it's very important to hold on to that conclusion(it is for me) because if I make something more of it than it really is("whats the meaning of my human life; look at my cat!"); I get frustrated which is a slippery slope to depressy-time for Rodney :P. So; I choose not to ask myself that question when I'm up against stress and a cat who just doesn't give a fuck:P I just tell myself:There's no competition so; quit yer whining and DO something.
--------

Last Edited By: DarkEyes80 Sun, Jan 15, 2012 11:27 AM. Edited 1 time.
Interact
Tamanv2 #79 [url] [-]

Sun, Jan 15, 2012 3:23 PM
Forcester
I tried to answer to this, hence the god "particle"Anyway, my preferred answer: The purpose of our lives seems to be: to question.

If we choose the purpose to be, asking questions, we should know to whom the questions are for.

1) For us.
2) And outside force (God, alien, who/whatever)
3. Nature (so sort of us, but as in, all of us)

1. Nothing wrong with that, but if we cannot know the right answers, whats the point of asking?
2. Gods petshop (which I already talked about), which means that we are just an experiment or at best, an interpreter.
3. Meaning life itself is the reason. Which is pretty lame (existing for the sake of existence).It gives us no answers but rather we are left alone with this relevation that
'we only live to produce someone or something better'.

So we end up with being bastards of nature. You see all these possibilities, but when you open a door, there is nothing there but ideas and the final truth 'make more babies'.

Last Edited By: Tamanv2 Sun, Jan 15, 2012 3:26 PM. Edited 1 time.
Interact
DarkEyes80 #80 [url] [-]

Sun, Jan 15, 2012 8:48 PM

Monsieur La Thang

I've drawn the exact same conclusion. Yet; I don't see it as a negative. i don't see us as bastards of nature. And sure; when you open a door there is nothing but more ideas and more quesions.What's so bad about that? .I would hate it if we at some point open a door and have the final answer. Like; that's it: no more new revelations, no more ideas, which means; an end to creativity. Now THAT would suck if life is like that.

and why should everything be a choice? Do we choose to question? on an individual level; it's up to ourselves. as a species; there is always somone asking questions, whether you like it or not.
And most of those questions and answers have very little to do with GOD. Our most important revelations come from questions about our physical world. Before we had the answers; we had God. and now; it's slowly dawning on mankind that God doesn't really do that much when it comes to the physical world. That realisation could make a person go: " Why doesn't God step in, then? When will he/she finally tell us what it's all about?"

God never has, probably never will because it is likely that he/she doesn't "exist". that it is not a sentient being. Just a force that started and then kept going; just like everything else in our known universe-including ourselves.
To me that means: WE are the reason. Why? because WE ask the questions and WE find the answers(in time). it's an ongoing process.

In the Bible it says: "God created man in His own image" I find this to be so powerful. Not that I'm like; "Oooh! i'm just like God, wow!" But more like: " Whoever wrote this, might have had the nagging feeling that, there isn't a beardy weirdy man in the clouds. But, that all big questions of life; are to be answered by us....There is no "god"; We are part of the force that is ongoing and neverending; just like our questions. Which means that, we are cause and effect of our own created world. Just like the Big Bang was to Time and Space.see where i'm going with this? it all ties in together.

As for that horrible feeling of uselessnes: Life teaches us that, if you don't like it; YOU change it.Just like Jesus did. Just like Hitler did. Not God-he's got nothing to do with it; that's not his/her/its purpose. no pet-labortories. No evil puppetmaster; Just us. And we're awesome as a species.

Akasha in QOTD, had the same problem, remember? she had that nagging feeling that there probably wasn't anything greater than the physical world. then she took 6000 year nap, to find a reason...and look where THAT got her.

Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:37 pm

Few more replies came after that, so quoting from the old forum..

Quote :
ou would quite happy live this life: the keeping busy-part, the personal evolution-part, the question/answer part,etc. But...with the knowledge of KNOWING what it's all for? In the same way that a strong religeous person is certain of how our existance makes meaning?

Happy? Well I wouldn't go THAT far Random Questions Returns III 2271603068 and of course if I did not like the answer.. what then? But yeah, I would risk it if I could know the reason.
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:35 am

I say; risk it. it's not very different from what you do, now. Just get rid of the need to make meaning out of all of this...."existance"L Besides, life has to have meaning.If everything has no meaning; we would never have found out. Because stating meaninglessness would imply that you have an understanding of meaningfulness.
:P
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:10 pm

What's your fondest childhood memory?
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:58 pm

My fondest memories; me and my sis saying "Fuck this crappy-ghetto-reality-shit; we are gonna use our powers of imagination and we're goin' on a mountain-expedition in the Alps!Ha!
When we were Little;My sister and I had these cheap-ass foam-stuffed-matrasses for our beds. Those things are really bendy. and you could prop it up in an arch-like shape,throw some blankets over it and you got a tent, or a cave or,whatever. During the weekends we were allowed to sleep in them. My sister and I went to Africa, jail, the North Pole, America or, suddenly found ourselves "trapped" in a cave by an evil witch(mum-when she was angry with us)...all of that in a small drafty bedroom. Too many adventures to recount but, those were fun times!
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:56 am

as far as life is overrated. sometimes I think that. its more bad than good.

Fondest childhood memory? I swear I can remember from like age 3 or 4 and I had this red apple with a smiley face and when you rolled it had bells that would chime.
My mom would hide it from me and I thought it was a game but when I grew up she told me I played with it so much she had to hide it from me! She got annoyed with the noise.

I want it back now. Ive seen some on ebay but I aint paying what they are asking.
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:16 am

do you think playing "hard to get" actually works?

My cousin who is in highschool likes this girl-friend of his and I told him to just ignore her or stop paying so much attention to her. Just stop trying. Dont call or text or facebook her as much. I guess she flirts with guys in front of him and she knows he likes her.

It worked on me! lol Rick was always after me and when he stopped and got a girlfriend, I wanted him. Its stupid how we people play games.
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:11 am

I HATE games. Which is probably why I suck at finding someone. i don't get games. To me; they seem to be a waste of time but, they do work for most people. It's all part of the mating-ritual,I guess. *sigh* sometimes I wish I had a porthole in my head so that guys can peek into my brain and immediatly know what I'm about. I'm so difficult to understand! :P
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:48 am

highschool games are different though. I won the game and the prize. My retardo
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:37 pm

They're the same. The environment is different, the WAY games are played is different but, it's still "the game" Congratz on winning yer retardo,though!:P
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:16 pm

darkeyes80 wrote:
I HATE games. Which is probably why I suck at finding someone. i don't get games. To me; they seem to be a waste of time but, they do work for most people. It's all part of the mating-ritual,I guess. *sigh* sometimes I wish I had a porthole in my head so that guys can peek into my brain and immediatly know what I'm about. I'm so difficult to understand! :P

ITA rodney. I also hate games and are not good at them either most of the time
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:17 pm

I cant pick one fondest childhood memory, I am always bad at picking one favorite thing, I always have multiple that are equally faved!
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:05 pm

Quote :
do you think playing "hard to get" actually works?

I don't just play it, I live it! Random Questions Returns III 2271603068

To answer the question, I have to admit that when I start dating someone and he becomes attached to me, I lose a little bit of that interest I had in the beginning. Because the pray is down and he is just staring back from the ground with those sheepish eyes. Random Questions Returns III 717681288
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:46 am

Stop fucking sheep, Anne-It's against the law.

You're one of those "treat her mean, keep her keen"-kinda girls, aren't you. maybe it's not so much the guy but, more the excitement of the mating ritual. "does he like me?_I dunno..OMG, is he gonna call...well, he did ask me for my number but, then again; his ex was really friendly with hm and...Oh..he likes me. BOOOORING:P"

I'm all for boring. I'm too much a challenge to myself to be dealing with someone interesting. I'll happily settle for cool, calm, collected and sweet. I can always have an affair if I want excitement. :P Joke!
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:34 am

I don't just play it, I live it[/quote]

Random Questions Returns III 2271603068
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:02 am

Quote :
Stop fucking sheep, Anne-It's against the law.

You are right! I should get me a wolf! Random Questions Returns III 949469974
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:46 am

yeah a big alpha to challenge you.....Alcide(exterior-wise,not character wise) Random Questions Returns III 1534449723
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:11 pm

He is just toooo good lookin'!
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:29 am

Okay how about the abusive pack leader , Alcide killed in season 5. The greasy, lanky hair and weird ears...I totally would do him. i don't care. i have low standards.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:43 pm

ewww Marcus was sOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO gross! What the fuck did his hot ex wife see in him? ewww
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:08 pm

Actually, he wasn't too bad! I guess I am with Rodney with the lows.
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:58 am

lol. He's fine, really. I could handle him better than Debbie could. anyhoozlebees;let's not turn this into a TB-jerk-off fest.*sigh, Sam Merlotte, sigh*

What is happiness to you? Is it a feeling, an experience, a situation? Talk to me...do we have caller on line3?
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:16 pm

You know the word 'happiness' has so much baggage. You expect it to be this grand thing, right? But maybe happiness is just the absence on unhappiness. Maybe its you you having a good day, enjoying a wonderful meal and talking to your friends. No fireworks, hearts, just a good vibe.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:53 pm

Taman wrote:
You know the word 'happiness' has so much baggage. You expect it to be this grand thing, right? But maybe happiness is just the absence on unhappiness. Maybe its you you having a good day, enjoying a wonderful meal and talking to your friends. No fireworks, hearts, just a good vibe.

I agree, it is all of these things. I think it is being true to who you are and loving yourself, as well as loving others, having purpose in life, and enjoying the little things like a great meal, looking at the positive more than the negative, not beating yourself up or keeping yourself down, and it is having a healthy mind, body, and spirit. It is all of these things.
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:44 am

Good answer and that is how I feel too. I'm very rarely unhappy, I seem to appreciate little things more as I get older. I am very content being home and cosy with my home comforts around me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Questions Returns III
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Garden District :: 1239 First Street :: The double parlour-
Jump to: