The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Questions Returns III

Go down 
+6
alondrianyx
LadyMandingo
sassycatj
darkeyes80
Taman
Judge Jane
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Taman

Taman

Random Questions Returns III - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 6:08 am

Yes and that's how it was in Finland. The society was build for the good of all people. But now it is slipping fast.
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 6:20 am

Never? That's pretty damn pessimistic. I would hate to be an american and live in america if I were an american and felt like you do. Sad
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:39 am

Michele is wrong as usual with her free market healthcare crap

There should be no profit making in healthcare period.
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:23 pm

Where has Dan been?
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 4:47 am

Denovissimus wrote:
Michele is wrong as usual with her free market healthcare crap

There should be no profit making in healthcare period.
what? that is ridiculous, why WOULDNT there be a profit? That is what we currently have!!!!! The doctors killed Miguel with chemo to make a shitload of money off of giving him that poison instead of really healing and curing him. Sorry to sound harsh but that is the truth.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:32 am

Because, bitch, that is not how the world should be...composed of systems of profits at the expense of the lives, health, and liberties of each and every single fellow human being.
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:38 pm

Quote :
The doctors killed Miguel with chemo to make a shitload of money off of giving him that poison instead of really healing and curing him. Sorry to sound harsh but that is the truth.

It's not the truth. It's your opinion and you're entitled to it. In my own humble opinion; I don't see the need to be that harsh to bring a point across.Especially since it's an opinion-not a fact.
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:17 pm

Thank you Rodney my sweet
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:37 pm

what I do for a living helps people get healthy and prevent illness but there is a profit made off of it for the service provided like any other business. there aint nothing wrong with that.

Sorry to be harsh but if we all keep being polite and live in a dream world where we are all kept safe and never harmed by corporations or other human beings because supposedly what these people are doing is supposed to heal or help people then we will continue to be killed off and abused and made ill by the elite in the name of profit for the ultimate human injustice as they laugh at us while sitting on their pile of money from killing us and nothing will ever change
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:43 pm

Maybe its just that you come out as a fanatic. You mean well and you believe in things very strongly.. but sometimes its bit fanatic. And when you go fanatic, you step on people.
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:03 am

Quote :
what I do for a living helps people get healthy and prevent illness but there is a profit made off of it for the service provided like any other business. there aint nothing with that.

But the medicine people need when they do gt sick-is something you don't provide. The stuff that you get in your basic healthcare package is really all the stuff you need IF you get sick. the whole point is that when you're sick;you can afford to get better. That stuff should be reguated IMHO. It has been regulated for over a century overhere and even, with the crisis(and boy, are we complaining!)we STILL have the best, most extensive and affordable healthcare there is. We're moving towards a more "american" style but most of it is still provided for, by our government.

Now, I know we can't compare nations. So; my question for you is as follows: In the Netherlands, the Government is employed by the people to serve the people. Do you think that, in America, the people serve the Government to serve the Government? If so; i understand your viewpoint and happy for you that you have Obama as president.
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:14 am

whats the best thing you guys can cook?

trying to come up with different things to make that dont include tortillas salsa and beans. lol
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:31 pm

I am not really that good of a cook but I manage. I guess I am pretty good at making low carb food... if nothing else, I learned to find alternatives to carb ridden foods.
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:06 am

like what Anne? gimme some tips. Im lacking in the cooking dept.
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:40 pm

Its propably stuff you make everyday but you just replace those parts filled with carbs with low or non carb material. I think it might be little light and mellow for your taste. Jesse's foods might be closer to you taste buds.
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:47 am

What is your definition of love? How do you know you're in love? How does it feel? How do you behave? Is it a good thing or a bad thing or bits of both?
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:14 am

It's both and ultimately, good.

I love this poem: Why falling in love is like owning a dog.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LcYt7qZhOs
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:47 pm

I've never been in love so I cannot answer this. To me romantical love does not exist.
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:31 pm

Quote :
I've never been in love so I cannot answer this
You haven't met me, yet.

Quote :
I've never been in love so I cannot answer this. To me romantical love does not exist.
But it still requires nurturing and time for it to work. Same goes for all types of"love/companionship's"
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 4:34 pm

lol... well one sided love is one thing to try, Rodney. I would be all "Rodney.. babe.. let me in.. " And you'd be like "I call the cops!" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Denovissimus

Denovissimus

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 5:05 am

Random Questions Returns III - Page 9 2271603068

What is love? I'll tell you what it is....love hurts.
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:11 am

No it doesn't. A lack of love hurts. Especially when you've had it and then lost it. That hurts. But love itself, doesn't. If it does; you're doing it wrong Random Questions Returns III - Page 9 1063792289

Anne- "The call comes from within the house!"
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:08 pm

Very Happy

And then the voice changes.... "What's you favourite sexy movie, Rodney?"
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:58 am

The Exorcist.can't stop masturbating to it.
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:28 pm

Do you guys wear shoes in your own home? I mean in Finland, we always take shoes off when we go to someone's house but how is it with you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Questions Returns III
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Garden District :: 1239 First Street :: The double parlour-
Jump to: