The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Questions Returns III

Go down 
+6
alondrianyx
LadyMandingo
sassycatj
darkeyes80
Taman
Judge Jane
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

Random Questions Returns III - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 6:55 am

me and my husband have never ever actually had an arguement. However, this doesnt mean we dont have probllems or havent had problems. When we have problems with each other, we never raise our voices and never call each other names or hurl insults. So I think that is good, however we dont know how to fully communicate properly in a way that we are able to understand the other's behavior.

I am reading this book called "How We Love" and it is AMAZING! It is really helping me to understand both my husband's love style and mine so that we can learn to understand each other better and communicate our needs more effectively. I am slowly working on the things in the book with my husband, little by little. So far we are making good progress.
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 1:56 am

everyone argues, I reckon. we get over it pretty easy.

was reading a book on birth order. do you believe in it? like certain traits go with the order you were born?
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 2:15 am

I think so, it make sense in some ways. Like as the oldest you are given more responsibility for looking after younger siblings, or the youngest might be treated like the baby for a longer time. Only children might not learn to interact with other kids at such a young age.....I don't know but our experiences when we are very young can shape us to an extent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Questions Returns III
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Garden District :: 1239 First Street :: The double parlour-
Jump to: