The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Questions Returns III

Go down 
+6
alondrianyx
LadyMandingo
sassycatj
darkeyes80
Taman
Judge Jane
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
sassycatj

sassycatj

Random Questions Returns III - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:50 pm

Im the FAIRY GODMOTHER according to them. Seriously they texted me that.

Oy vey.

I pretty much know I dont want kids and they see that and expect me to come through. I dont blame em. We are a good couple for gifts. lol Really good. We are gonna get him a birthday card full of 5's and 1's to equal like close to a 100 bucks
maybe 80 or 90.
He can buy whatever he wants.
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:27 am

Quote :
Im the FAIRY GODMOTHER according to them. Seriously they texted me that.

WTF!!!?I would've texted back: "Fairy godmothers don't exist. I get presents and show up. PARENTS get the cake and plan the party-GROW UP!"

When my sister was single; she arranged a b-dayparty for her daughter in less than 24 hrs. She did'nt have any money. But, she worked through the night, making her own decorations, getting the cake, picking up my niece and her schoolfriends, there was crisps, dip, lemonade, games, music-done. And eventho we offered help, she was like; I should've planned this earlier; it's my responsibility-how hard can it be?It's just one day; I can sleep during the party while you watch the kids" That's how you do it!

You really don't want to be a parent, Jules? From what I read; you and yer hubby would make great parents fo' sho!
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:01 am

not right now Rodney. Its getting harder to even fathom it.
Like the No Doubt song Simple Kind of Life lyrics "The longer that I wait the more selfish that I get"

Im used to spur of the moment stuff. Leaving on a whim cause I can. Freedom. Not hassled or tied down. It really is selfish but at least I acknowledge it.
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:03 am

pffffft. yer not selfish! fairy godmother!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:20 am

I agree jules, your family nad in laws take MAJOR advantage of you. I would put a stop to that shit if I were you!
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:40 am

ugh. family..whattya gonna do, eh? The difficult thing is that, you complain and complain and complain but, there's the whole brother/sister/love thing. Where you just go: "Oh...well okay,then" And then kicking yourself for getting annoyed.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:40 pm

well me and my sisters never take advantage of one another so I guess I dont know what it is like
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:21 pm

My sister and i aren't like that, either. I'm not only talking about taken advantage of eachother. it's the emotion of "sibling-annoyance"which can be applied to all kinds of scenarios.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:08 am

my sisters rarely annoy me, and when they do it is a very minor thing that I dont sweat
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:14 pm

yeah but your siblings dont live like between 10 to 20 minutes away, in the same state. Hard to say no.
My aunt and dad and some cousins live like 5 mins away from me. My stupid slut half sisters about the same. (thank god they dont ask me for shit)
Not my fault I fell in love with this house and tolerated the close locations.
I should grow some balls and say NO. but I feel bad when I do.

My in laws live less than 5 mins away. Talk about too close for comfort!But when we need help, they are close by. Its a catch 22. lol Vise versa.

Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:12 pm

Quote :

I'm fortunate enough to not be in your situation, Jules. But sometimes, even with the weight of "family-loyalty" on your shoulders(which weighs nothing,btw); you have to be tough, for your own good and theirs. I mean; do you see them pulling this shit say-5 years from now? because that's where you're headed. In most cases(esp. when you simply outline your reasons why)people will be getting all up yo' grill for being "a bad sister"...and then it dies down- once they realize that you're serious and that it's really them-not you.

Quote :
my sisters rarely annoy me, and when they do it is a very minor thing that I dont sweat
that's because they moved miles away from you Random Questions Returns III - Page 3 1063792289 too easy, too easy. kidding, kidding,kidding
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:24 pm

I guess I am lucky to have so little a family 8) I only have one drunken uncle constantly testing me and that stresses me a lot (the others are just annoying). I can only imagine what you have go though Julesy.

So a new question...

what's you talent? You know they say we are good at something, so what's you thing? It could even be something small, everything counts.

Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:02 am

lol i can whistle 2 ways. Pucker my lips and blow. (lmao) and just using my tongue and blowing.

that and I can sit Indian style and use my hands/and arms to swing my upper body back and forth. it looks like I have no legs and grosses people out. I can also drag myself around the room like that.
I found out as a kid I could do that......lol yeah. some talents I possess. Random Questions Returns III - Page 3 3912710552
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:44 am

i can do the whistling thing too.

i can remember stupid things for ages, i still know stuff like the titles of most of the episodes of buffy and what happens. and i can think of really wierd questions in connection with books and things that aren't mentioned in the story. craig thinks i'm nuts
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:32 am

sassycatj wrote:
yeah but your siblings dont live like between 10 to 20 minutes away, in the same state. Hard to say no.
My aunt and dad and some cousins live like 5 mins away from me. My stupid slut half sisters about the same. (thank god they dont ask me for shit)
Not my fault I fell in love with this house and tolerated the close locations.

My in laws live less than 5 mins away. Talk about too close for comfort!But when we need help, they are close by. Its a catch 22. lol Vise versa.

only my one sister lives out of state. My other two sisters live close by, my one sister lives 3 minutes away. The other one less than an hour away.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:36 am

Taman wrote:
I guess I am lucky to have so little a family 8) I only have one drunken uncle constantly testing me and that stresses me a lot (the others are just annoying). I can only imagine what you have go though Julesy.

So a new question...

what's you talent? You know they say we are good at something, so what's you thing? It could even be something small, everything counts.

I have a knack for remembering people;s birthdays. Even if you tell me your birthday only 1 time and we arent even close, just aquaintences, I will almost certainly remember it. THe one time at Chilis this came up as a talent of mine, and no one believed me. I rattled off every single person's birthday in the place, and half of them I wasnt even close friends with, I just had heard when their birthday was being mentioned at one time or another.

I am a very good writer, though I doubt I am as good as Anne! :)

Im pretty good at multi tasking.

I have a talent for not EVER getting hangovers, no matter how plastered I get!

hmmmmm, what else?
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:27 pm

I am lacking on those small talent parts. But I guess you could say that my strongest talent is storytelling. I would put that far above writing, I am just good at telling stories and keeping people entertained. Boys at work often ask me to "come and entertain them" when they are bored Random Questions Returns III - Page 3 717681288
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:07 am

I'm a storyteller but, I would'nt call it my biggest talent.
My thing is accents. I copy them and I'm pretty damn good at it. Voices too. But, not so much anymore. copying voices fucks up your own voice:P
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:31 am

i forgot about that, i spend more than a couple of days in a place with a strong accent and i pick it up. when i went to germany with school everyone asked why i was talking funny. it lasted about 3 weeks
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:42 am

LOL. I have the same thing. When i moved to the UK; i was speaking with a London-accent within days and people thought i was being funny. They should be happy that I chose to stay in London instead of moving to Liverpool (my initial plan)....
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:47 pm

the women who own the second spa I work at parttime are russian women. And whenever I am there, I feel like I should be speaking in a russian accent when I talk to them because they are. In my head, I hear what I am saying as saying it in a russian accent, but it still comes out as my american accent lol
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:49 pm

Do you trust your mate?

I couldnt sleep the other day (thank you fucking Walking Dead) because of nightmares.

So as a douchebag I looked through my lovahs texts and emails on his phone.
Im SOOOO insecure it sucks. It was all my family or his and a few work folks.

I hate that I doubt.

Is everyone insecure?
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:28 pm

In relationships, nope. I am not the jealous type. And I hate it when people are jealous of me. Its no 1 reason for all the fights I have had with my ex-boyfriends. Its insulting too! I never see it as "awww, he is jealous" but rather "fuck you dude, you are not the boss of me".

In general, sure I have my insecurities. Especially if I feel left out.. I start to think that no one likes me or wants my company and it takes me to a very dark place. This is because it was done to me when I was at school (4-6th grades). I was given cold shoulders and whispers. No one dared to bully me so they did that in stead. Random Questions Returns III - Page 3 2183661037 Its strange because I am bit of a loner, I get stressed easily if I have to spend too much time with people but this normal, social chat, is what I need. Nothing deeper than that but if its taken, I feel like shit.
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:50 am

ever thought someone waved at you and they actually waved at someone else BY your?
then felt stupid about it??
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:32 am

Yes!!!!!! I'm so bad at facial recognition I assume it's someone I'm supposed to know!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Questions Returns III
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Garden District :: 1239 First Street :: The double parlour-
Jump to: