The Garden District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anne Rice discussion and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Questions Returns III

Go down 
+6
alondrianyx
LadyMandingo
sassycatj
darkeyes80
Taman
Judge Jane
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

Random Questions Returns III - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:41 am

yes, I have done that a handful of times in life
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:57 pm

I also hate it when someone says hello and you say hello back and then notice it was meant for someone else lol!
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:07 pm

Or-even worse: They notice you saying "hi" and they go: "I wasn't talking to you, do I know you?" NO!YOU DON'T KNOW ME. IT WAS A MISTAKE. DON'T ASK ME WHO I AM. I'M EMBARASSED ENOUGH AS IT IS.KEEP MOVING!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:40 pm

LMAO Rodney
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:50 am

Slavic, leggy women....

Has anyone heard of Jenna Talackova? She was a finalist in the Miss universe Canada pageant. buuuuuuut....she's been kicked out. Jenna was born a biological male. The pageant bigwigs and Mr. Trump are saying that, she lied on her application but, that she has not been banned because she's trans. Jenna is now embroiled in a legal battle to see if she can compete in the final,next month. she asked if she can prove that she has not lied on her application form, if she couls still compete .
the commitee has stated that she can compete if she meets the Canadian and international Miss. Universe requirements:
a certain height, weight, and age,unmarried,no kid. and you have to be a woman. Jenna is legally registered as what she is: a woman.

what do we think? jenna is undoubtedly a striking woman but, should she be excempt from competing?

I think her being a transwoman...actually gives her an unfair advantage...
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:12 am

I dunno... My mom says its like putting a cat in a dog show. (shes old school)
I figure if she has a vagina, why not?
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:36 am

Well, I'm sure she was prety before her surgery. But transwomen go through what they call "facial feminization' . basically a nosejob, chin and brow reduction to get rid of masculine features. she picked the perfect Miss universe-nose!

the other girls don't have that advantage.

Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:05 am

Oh I am pretty sure most of the gals have had something done as well. 8)

I am not sure how I feel about it. My first reaction is, why not, let her do it!
But when I start thinking about it... should we truly say yes to everything (just for sake of acceptance)? I mean, even after all the work that has been done to that body, she was a he first. Mind boggles.
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:58 am

Then again for all purposes; she has been living as a "she" since she was a little kid. always looked like a girl. Society accepts her as a woman. If they had not responded to the rumours that she is in fact-a transwoman;nobody would've known. They would have casted their votes without knowing that one(or maybe more...there were rumours about Miss France) of the pieces of meat has a "secret"

I'm on the fence
she did'nt want them to know. she just wanted to compete as what she is: a woman.

Then again; biologically she's male. She knows she's a transwoman. She knows the limitations. If she were an athlete; she would'nt be able to take part in a womens' event. Brings me back to Caster Semenya; the girl with super-masculine features. She was banned for a while.
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:19 am

What laws would you make that are 't already laws? And what would you legalise?

I would make a law that if you aren't travelling to or from work or taking kids to school you are not allowed to travel by car or public transport between 8-10am and 4-6pm

Obviously anyone who wanted to get married could, gay, straight or transsexual, in church if they wanted..and be allowed to adopt (as they are over here!)

Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:46 am

Jane why would you make it illegal to drive during those times?

I would make it illegal for countries to go to war with each other, or to enslave their populations. I would make the federal income tax illegal.
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:49 am

I would make prostitution legal, I would make drugs legal. I would make GMO crops ILLEGAL!!!!
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:39 pm

It was just the first silly thing that came into my head!

I wasn't entirely serious, but it is annoying when public transport is crammed cos it's rush hour and little old dears are also going into town to shop. Have a lie in and go when it's less busy!
Back to top Go down
alondrianyx

alondrianyx

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:40 pm

i do avoid catching the bus just after 9am, cos thats when the oap pass starts from and that bus is always packed

i would make the catholic church illegal ;)
Back to top Go down
Judge Jane
Admin
Judge Jane

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:03 am

I would make the weekends last 3 days! Random Questions Returns III - Page 4 2966226808
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:05 am

Judge Jane wrote:
It was just the first silly thing that came into my head!

I wasn't entirely serious, but it is annoying when public transport is crammed cos it's rush hour and little old dears are also going into town to shop. Have a lie in and go when it's less busy!

oh yea rush hour. I dont think that would solve rush hour though as the vast majority of rush hour people are taking their kids to school and/or going to and from work! lol

Yea traffic was an evil bitch when I left work yesterday, the worst I ever seen it around where I work at!
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:06 am

alondrianyx wrote:
i do avoid catching the bus just after 9am, cos thats when the oap pass starts from and that bus is always packed

i would make the catholic church illegal ;)

thats a good one! lol
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:24 pm

have you ever wanted to slap a mo fo for acting stupid? lol
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 3:59 pm

I have Random Questions Returns III - Page 4 3283625776
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:42 am

how come guys get more attractive as they age?

I noticed a few grey hairs in my lovahs chin and on his temple. I love it!
Either Im getting more horny or he is getting cuter!

Do you think men age better than women?
Back to top Go down
LadyMandingo

LadyMandingo

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:46 pm

not all men get more attractive with age, many dont

and no, again not all men age better than women. I see a lot of older couples where the man looks terrible and the woman still looks pretty good
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:16 pm

Not anymore. It used to be so with women ruining the figures with thousand babies and not having much time to get in shape. However, I do see a lot of couples where the woman is much heavier than the man.
Back to top Go down
sassycatj

sassycatj

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:21 am

Do you believe in ghosts or have encountered one?

My sis called my mom crying about hearing her and her husbands chains moving in the night. She is scared.

I dont believe in ghosts and have never had anything weird happen to me. My mom swears she saw a ghost and so did my grandpa.
I dunno. I think I believe in aliens more than ghosts.

The one sis that is complaining now is a big drama queen so I dont know.
Back to top Go down
Taman

Taman

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:52 am

I don't necessarily believe them in a traditional sense. I see them as imprints.. bit like if you move a sofa and it leaves a dark mark on the floor. Sometimes it just happens.

I have never seen a ghost though.
Back to top Go down
darkeyes80

darkeyes80

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:55 am

I've had "experiences". I believe most of them to be "psychosomatic",like when there has been a death in the family. Suddenly; you start noticing stuff. But maybe it's the subconscious.

I've had three experiences that weren't so nice and felt very different from the "psychosomatic"ones in the sense that, they were down-right scary and real. I still get a lil' "uneasy" just thinking about it.lol I don't know what that was and I don't pay much attention to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Returns III   Random Questions Returns III - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Questions Returns III
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Garden District :: 1239 First Street :: The double parlour-
Jump to: